Trump General - The Never-Ending Schlonging

Why haven't you RT'd this? #BasketOfDeplorables
twitter.com/BarackObama/status/248112876240379904

>Hillary's Deplorable Comments 9/9/16
youtu.be/EtO9N3Q5d60

>Trump at Voter Summit in DC 9/9/16 (3:30PMET)
youtu.be/KKoeD7fh-J0
>Trump on Larry King/RT 9/8/16
youtu.be/9_5MtZ0Wv70
>Trump Education speech in Cleveland OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/G7-4oeEChx0
>Trump Speaks To Charter School in OH 9/8/16
youtu.be/tL8vAgZcV04
>Pence at Reagan Library 9/8/16
youtu.be/_C7RX-ZlVUU
>Trump Commander In Chief event 9/7/16
youtu.be/-yNVAx68FB0 (T)
youtu.be/GC373ASBXs8 (c)

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump rally in Greenville NC 9/6/16
youtu.be/gXMAvppTSAY
>Trump Q&A in Virginia Beach VA 9/6/16
youtu.be/HbZr9QIGKGs
>Trump meets crowds in OH 9/5/16
youtu.be/AfYur9LrbHg
>Trump presser on TrumpForceOne 9/5/16
youtu.be/2tatdBW3ZIY

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Lars Larson show 9/6/16
ow ly/Ijny303ZTqe
>Trump on ORly 9/6/16
youtu.be/8NmoQP9yF9U
>Trump/Pence on GMA 9/6/16
youtu.be/qrm7FnkdR6Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WqSTXuJeTks
archive.is/CeB2F
youtube.com/watch?v=PMku-GbafEg
youtube.com/watch?v=NmhTbfG088w
youtube.com/watch?v=V0lMrFMYKv8&index=32&list=LLqjg1dSRqBPsudvzg6WvxpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aeUMCgZdEyU
youtube.com/watch?v=AVdB-UKfxD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OKAY, LISTEN ME NOW.

HILLARY APOLOGIZED, SHE SAID SORRY.

SHE MOVED ON. NO ONE CARES ABOUT HER COMMENTS ANYMORE.

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO THE SAME. LEAVE. HILLARY. ALONE.

Cold And Alone In November

She stepped out of the shower and shuffled toward the bathroom mirror. 9:00 PM, one week after she lost it all.

Hillary wiped the fog off her vanity, moving her hand slowly in clockwise circles. Her hands were shaking. They never stopped shaking these days. She coughed and looked at her reflection.

She was wrapped in a plain white towel. She looked at her skin, sagging and pruny from the warm shower. Cold air blew in the window.

She looked at her body and her aging face. No make-up, no hair product, no little American flag pendant on her chest. She met her gaze in the mirror.

For the first time, Hillary felt truly alone. Her eyes grew red, and the tears began welling up. She could call Bill, but he was asleep. She could call Chelsea, but she was off doing work for the Foundation...or what was left of it.

For the first time, Hillary saw only Hillary. Not the first female president. Not the first lady of the 90's. Not the female Senator from New York, or the secretary of state who once spent her days, weeks, months jet-setting around the world.

She was none of that. It was as if she never was. She saw a 68 year old woman staring back at her. She cried. Her whole life seemed to be building to a triumphant end and now she was nothing.

She was simply an old woman. A woman who had never truly loved. She married a man who slept around and never felt passion for their marriage. A man who was too caught up in his own power plays and affairs to really look at her and say "My dear, you look beautiful tonight."

She had never really lived her life. She let her life pass her by.

Yes, for the first time in a very, very long time, Hillary felt alone. Hillary felt powerless. Hillary felt meaningless and her life did too. Hillary felt old.

She sat down on the edge of her shower, and buried her face into her hands. For the first time in years, she cried.

The cold November wind whistled softly by the open window. And she cried.

HANG ON HANG ON HANG ON HANG ON

CAN WE FACT CHECK THIS??

A Crisp Evening in November

He looked out the window at the traffic on the streets below. 9:00 PM, one week after he won it all.

He had just stepped out of the shower. Moving slowly but deliberately he straightened the soap dispenser on the sink, grabbed a hand towel from the rack, and cleared the fog from his vanity.

Donald caught his gaze in the mirror. He saw an old man looking back at him. Wrapped in a plain white towel, red from the hot shower, he took in his reflection.

He was weary. After days, weeks, months jet-setting around the country, speaking to Americans from all walks of life, he finally had a few days to gather his thoughts. As he looked in the mirror, he asked himself, "Why did you do this?"

Donald sat down to ponder for a moment while he cooled off. He looked around the bathroom. He looked past all of the luxury and comforts in the bathroom. He looked past the life he had spent half a century building for himself. He looked past everything, and thought of something greater.

After a few moments of reflection, he stood up to meet his gaze in the mirror once again. He looked himself squarely in the eyes. Hair undone, no TV make-up. No tailored suit or American flag pendant, no silk tie or cufflinks. Just him. Only Donald.

He had an answer. "For my father. For my family." He stood back, and squinted into the mirror. He cocked his head to the side and said softly, "For my country."

The sounds of the bustling city below rang through the cracked window. A cool breeze ran through the room, clearing out the steam.

"Honey, are you coming to bed?" Melania said gently, from the other room.

"Not tonight, dear." President Trump looked in the mirror once more. "It's time to get to work."

youtu.be/WqSTXuJeTks

So we're done talking about Hillary's health, right? The official case for Hillary being fit is air tight with zero discrepancies. Just look at the absolutely undenyable facts from the national news and Clinton's very own doctor report.

Hillary's doctor letter says she is in perfect health and completely fit to be president, and that she made a full recovery from the blood clot found in her brain as part of her nationally reported transverse sinus venous thrombosis diagnosis in 2012: an uncommon disorder with "stroke-like symptoms" that is easily missed if the correct imaging X-ray study is not done. The usual routine CT or MRI, as are often done for evaluation of stroke or bleeds into the head, often appear normal.

Luckily Hillary's doctors diagnosed this during a routine follow up evaluation after her concussion. A concussion. Definitely not a stroke.

A permanent stroke would cause permanent brain damage, and a transient ischemic attack(TIA), aka mini stroke or warning stroke, would be cause for concern: as it can lead to a permanent stroke. Hillary's uncommon condition with stroke-like symptoms allowed her to make a full recovery on simple long term anticoagulant medication, instead of ending her presidential aspirations.

Her persistent dry cough is undoubtedly caused by seasonal allergies(see: antihistamines on her doctor report) and not from anything unlikely, like a common side effect of combination blood pressure medication used in stroke prevention therapy alongside anticoagulants after a TIA. Her doctor's letter does not even list blood pressure medication, vital in preventing stroke, which she does not need as her blood pressure is already perfect at 100/65 despite the fact that she is 68 with a history of clotting.

WHY HASN'T HILLARY DISAVOWED HER COMMENTS FOR THE 10TH TIME TODAY

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE SASSY BLACK WOMEN OF FREEDOM, DIAMOND AND SILK. GOOD LUCK AND JUSTICE WILL COME YOUR WAY BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY "MHMM, DAS RITE" IN THIS THREAD

>Sick physically
>Body is warm as fuck
>Cold outside and wrapped in a blanket
>Body head, plus the blanket and plus all of this makes a good day to be comfy
Well it COULD be better without the sore throat..

Fact checking won't matter. The gaffe stands better on its own.

what percentage are ind. in the electorate again?

Any colorado bros in here?

Moving to near Denver in a couple of weeks, still get to absentee ballot but how fucked am i?

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Get fucked, Commie.

the hashtag is dying down lads you need to reinvigorate it

About half.

What did she mean by this?

IS THIS HOW THE PARTY OF CARTER DIES?

Checked, well done

Has this been a good day for Trump?

All memes aside, will he get more support from moderate republicans after Hillary's comments?

The tweet has bad optics and will be read verbatim.

checked

Salting Salt salty as hell today
>The Unconquerable Trump
>Seemingly imploding on the trail, Trump gains in a national poll. WTF, America?
archive.is/CeB2F

MHMM DAS RITE

>You will never bang D&S and have them make you cornbread in the morning

muslims are losers

YESSSSSS

She means she has nothing to attack Trump with and is just using "No U"

Trump hates veterans? wtf, I hate veterans now

They must have the biggest balls. How do they keep it up?

>all these (You)s
>none from Colorado

>veterans
Hillary is honestly retarded if she thinks she's going to convince anyone Trump hates veterans of all people.

>what i meant to say was ALL

Trump likes
>niggers - check
>mexicans - check
>muzzies - check
>legal immigrants - check
>women - check
>veterans - check

Trump doesnt like
>illegals

Trump rides the fence on liking
>dummies
>losers

Yeah, I hate myself too.

(((Silver)))

>when your cuckshed finally gets a roof

I want to believe that Trump had that Obama's tweet saved and prepared for this moment 4 years ago

only an extremely small fraction of trump supporters even know what the "alt-right" is and a small fraction of those people identify themselves as "alt-right" and an even smaller fraction of the self-identified "alt-right" are true white nationalists or white supremacists.

she's fucked. the media tried attacking trump supporters and that backfired. now she's trying it and it's going to backfire to an even larger extent because she's supposed to be above this type of shit.

>(She doesn't)

SCOTT ADAMS CONFIRMS THE POLLS ARE RIGGED

Significant. Almost as large as either of the parties.

Depends on state. Usually 50%-80%. NY has 80% independent for example.

replace with this one

>Trump
>liking veterans
Keep telling yourself that Drumpfkin

Actually, he has been pretty strong in his dislike for losers.

Consider your record corrected. Sup Forums BTFO.

user..... user please......

You've got to vote for me........

I promise I'll build a wall.... I'll lower taxes.... I'll stop immigration...... Anything you want.....

Just please vote for me... I can't lose this again.... I've worked so hard to get here.......

POL YOU HAVE HIJACKED THIS ELECTION. I CANT EVEN FATHOM THIS

THREADLY REMINDER
DEMOCRATS HAVE A BIG TURNOUT PROBLEM THIS YEAR
THEY WILL LOSE!!

>Hillary Clinton Regrets Remarks (She Does)

> "MHMM, DAS RITE"

What is pic related?

Dilbert man says it's all downhill from here.

Post de facto victory songs
youtube.com/watch?v=PMku-GbafEg

Man why are they STILL pushing the "le Trump is dum" maymay and this guy also says "OMG XX milion people will ACTUALLY VOTE FOR HIM WHAT IDIOTS LOL" and then ask themselves why Trump is gaining ground. He's the product of their own ignorance and intolerance of other opinons from the so-called tolerant left

10-4

I L L E G A L
L
L
E
G
A
L

MHMM DAS RITE

She thinks all those people are loosers kek

Who /eorgia/ here?
Why are our numbers doing so low?

Who else is a bastard from a basket??

Someone want to edit this???

youtube.com/watch?v=NmhTbfG088w

Can a guy get his waifu MAGA hatted around here?

HILLARY MAY HAVE CALLED HALF THE ELECTORATE RACIST BIGOTS BUT DONALD HAS YET TO DISAVOW DAVID DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah im clearly fucked

after converting so many pa bros to Trump i need to start all over

He looks a lot more sane, grounded, and Presidential. Hill looks like the hatemonger nke

Okay how long has he been sitting on this? Or is this proof that trump comes here?

Does anyone have that Hillary "one nothing wrong with me, two nothing..." youtube vid?

>Trump rides the fence on liking
>>dummies
>>losers

He pities them. They can't help being born fucked up

Does anyone have an MSNBC IPTV?

DISAVOW

I thought I looked bad...

Why hasn't Donald Trump disavowed Hillary's statements?

Is this how the party of Lincoln dies?

too woke, he needs to go back to sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=V0lMrFMYKv8&index=32&list=LLqjg1dSRqBPsudvzg6WvxpQ

I cannot fucking believe this is happening. She torpedoed her own fucking campaign.

S A V A G E

Doesn't
www.livenewschat.eu/politics/
work anymore?

The only Hillary supporters I see are friends from when I lived back in Atlanta. Every where else is solid Trump territory. All of my co-workers, both young and old, think that Hillary is the devil incarnate.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=aeUMCgZdEyU

Post the song playing in Clinton HQ right now

youtube.com/watch?v=AVdB-UKfxD4

>using Obama's own words against her

BTFO

This was on r/the donald as well

My theory is that r/thedonald steals stuff from us and the Trump campaign steals stuff from r/thedonald.

I really doubt that Trump is coming here. A campaign insider is probably here though

I HOPE YOU'RE READY.

Is the entire idea of hedonism is that individuals look at the bright side of every situation and be happy no matter what happens?

I never heard of them until I went to a rally. When I saw them, I thought BLM was storming the stage.

>HOSTILE TAKEOVER

Did Joe kill a woman?

>tfw just got my voter registration card in the mail
Can't wait to use it to vote for the Emperor.