Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #12

-Two Weeks Until Christmas Edition-

What's this? What's this? There's Sup Forumshristmas everywhere.

Grab some cocoa, turn on the Christmas music, get comfy, and hang out with some Sup Forumsmrades as we share stories and get into the holiday spirit.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. Be sure to gift another user in return so we can spread the cheer far and wide.

Ungifted lists: pastebin.com/PnsZCHHH
All lists: pastebin.com/i76p6g59

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top to be registry/wishlist/#########
We just need the ###########

Missing Address: When viewing your list, click "List settings" in the upper right hand corner. From there click "View details" on the wishlist you are using. On this new page in the middle will say "Shipping Address". Mark "Use an existing shipping address" and select the address you want to use (most likely your home address). Below that check the box "Third party shipping agreement". Click on "Save Changes" and you're all set!

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5A3THighARU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start this special edition off with a special story.

That's all, folks. Happy Sunday!

What's with the filename though?

Just be glad it's got the title, and isn't just IMG05623 for the first page.

On the fourteenth day of Sup Forums's-mas Sup Forumsmrades posted for me
Bat-mas Carol and Super-GMO Turkeys

Is it allowed to repost your wishlist? I think it was okay to do so like two or three yeats ago, but just making sure.

And Scribs, thanks for the storytime! I absolutely love this series of books, although my favorite definitely is Shazam!: Power of Hope.

I noticed that too, but by then it was too late.

My pleasure. I love them too and am a big fan of Alex Ross. My family bought me The Worlds Greatest Super-Heroes hardcover for Christmas last year. Also, you can post your wishlist once per thread.

Speaking of which VJ9BT1OBNF7

I fucking love this story so much
seriously crying thank you it's 4 am I'm drunk and alon e but damn I love this

My pleasure. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

It's generally in good taste to not post your lit more than once per thread.

And since we're on the topic: 2VJQYBU5P3M1A at co.uk here, still wondering about them recommendations. There's been talk about Usagi Yojimbo, should I give it a try?

Usagi Yojimbo is one of the best comics being published today. This has been the case pretty much since his first story.

before i pass out in a drunken supper or is it stupper no its supper right slumber? thats it I think
I'm not sure or very elogwent but you know anyway heres my code
/IYIVZUUY85JI/
besides alcohol you guys might be my bestst friends

>No-El
I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen this joke before

A friend of mine and I talk about how we don't want to get into Pops, but he cracked a while back. I still haven't, but whenever I see one I'd like I show it to him and say "Funko really tryin to get me to buy Pops". They might actually get me with the Cowboy Bebop ones. If I can stave off that set I won't break.

It's actually stupor, but right on.

I'm not sure who first came up with it, but I made that based off a Comics Alliance picture I found a couple years ago.

Hey, yall.

Won't be able to check out any wishlists until next weekend, when I'll feel alright about posting my own.

But wanted to say I'm planning on doing a complete Moore/Burrows Lovecraft Saga storytime tonight...and that's relevant because it's a Christmas story. So pop on in if you like.

Well, here goes. C9GMXSMBZ145
I've been gifted once before, but just in case someone's in a gifty mood :)

Also, the first person to reply with their US code gets a gift. I'm short on money, so make sure you have something less than $15 in your list.

How about 2550NFG8JFEI7.

It's a slippery slop. I have too many of them.

And I'll probably get more.

There's just something about them that puts me off. I'm not even sure what it is, but there have been a couple I've seen where I've thought "I might buy this", though I never have. The Cowboy Bebop set is the closest I've come to buying them, but I've remained unbroken.

Appears that user doesn't have his address set up. Only get the option to ship to my own addresses. :(
How about another code?

Alright then, how about QA4EZF505KAV?

There we go!
And thanks for helping out, Scribs.

Hey guys! Got your gift, Elusive! Think you gifted me last year since the first note mentioned getting Darkwing Duck three years in a row and I got Volume one last year. Anyway, loved the other note, LOVE El Dorado, you're awesome!

No problemo! You even bought the book I hoped you would. We'll get that ungifted list down yet.

A lot of people are getting Saga of the Swamp Thing this year it seems. Which every one should obviously have.

Thank you so much, Tajador! So glad you liked it!

I'll be happy to upload more Christmas songs throughout the season if you or others would like, too.

Hey I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but this anyone have that strip of after Superman died, this dude dresses up in his symbol? He was middle aged and kinda chubby, and he has this spiel about how we had to look after each other or something like that.

I want one but I've already been gifted.

Bibbo Bibbowski

I read a lot this year for my year of comics binging, but the big standouts are Herbie the Fat Fury, My Hero Academia, and One Piece. Also New Super-Man from Rebirth has been a blast.

Always.

only 28 ungifteds left. maybe if we knock them all out a second round of gifting will start

>Herbie the Fat Fury

That series really is fantastic

Thanks!
You're right, let me see if I can help with that

In my writing contest last year, someone wrote a story based on it. I had never heard of the series before, but the fic writer recommended it. It was an absurd, amazing ride.

That was me.

It was "A Herbie Popnecker Christmas Carol"

2764G7W6QX39B needs to fix their address settings

No problemo!

Kuuga post

I'm pretty sure you requested this last year too, right?

Hahah

Yeah, I made three requests last year.
That one, the one with The Pest, and CAPTAIN FUN

I remember the Pest one, but unfortunately I don't have either of those saved apparently. Did you save them?

I did but on another laptop.

I can try and see if I can boot it up when I get home.

Cool. I think I remember the Captain Fun one. Two guys and one I think was just a recolored a hippie, haha.

If anything I can get it to you on Monday, just remembered it might be on an old HD I misplaced

Make that 27. Marry Christmas, 2KVH2LNIS07L5

Good evening/good morning/whatever timezone you're in, time based greeting

Take 3HQ09MGH4D58K off the ungifted list if you please. They have something en route.

Hope everyone is having a good day today. Or had a good day. The wife insisted we watched a Christmas film today and I said that I had something with snow in it but wasn't quite Christmassy. She said that'll do. So we watched The Thing.

I regret nothing.

It's really not a big deal either way.

I don't know who requested this one last year, but it makes me laugh when I read the filename like Captain Phillips.

Actually 26, we had a gifter earlier here: . Good on ya, fellas!

Make that 25!

>It's really not a big deal either way.

I was actually going to try and find it anyway...cause I love CAPTAIN FUN

Cheating bitch, you are.

That's great, The Thing is excellent.

If anyone's interested, The Year Without a Santa Claus is coming on Freeform.

Also, can Elusive still view the threads while being banned? If not we won't get updated pastebins so hopefully people are mindful of the thread when gifting ungifteds so we hit everyone.

WAKE ME UP WHEN DECEMBER ENDS

Who wants access to my Plex server? Send me a gift and I'll give you access.

DZNIT01A728 co uk

The trick to making The Thing festive is to pretend it happened at the north pole. Start with the huskies as reindeer and go from there.

Wait, what happened to Elusive? Why is he banned? From previous experience you should still be able to view the thread unless it's a real shit ban that prevents that but I thought that was saved for just the nastiest of bans.

As it's the comics and cartoons board, let's have a little of the latter. A Britfag classic, here's The Snowman. Think of it as the UKs version of Frosty only better :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=5A3THighARU

>extorting gifts
i hope you get nothing

Not exactly, I've already had a gift and gifted 3 myself...

I do have a lot of stuff though.

Well in that case, I wouldn't mind seeing them.

We think it might be because of stream posting. He added a note in the pastebin saying he was banned until the 13th. The note also said he'd be updating the pastebin, but I wasn't sure banned people could view threads.

I think Americans should be familiar with The Snowman, I know I've seen it plenty of times before.

>The note also said he'd be updating the pastebin, but I wasn't sure banned people could view threads.
He's also checking the lists and sorting by purchased, I think. He posted a pic of a gift he got a couple threads back and there was a wishist spreadsheet in the background, so he's taking this really seriously.

If you;re banned you can still view.

I forgot that he could just check the lists for purchases, but it would be easier for him to check the thread for people saying who they gifted I would think. And yeah, I imagine it's a lot of work, I appreciate that he takes it upon himself to keep everything in order.

Morning guys! Reminder thay tonight at 9
Eastern/8 Central, I'll be streaming some Spooky Christmas Specials!

F2H67ST7SEVM

Threadly repost
2FR5CK4KVH8HA .de