/CTG/ Channel-tans General

A Sticky Edition

Drawfags and Writefags are more than welcome to contribute

>What is a Channel-tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a television channel.

>Why are you making these?
For the simple reason that we can.

>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too.

>Where is the gallery for all the images?
channel-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

>Where is the Pastebin for all the ideas?
pastebin.com/aFgUXApa

>Previous Threads?
pastebin.com/rCJCzJMi

>How can I help?
If a Channel doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a Channel has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple Channels have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.

>How many Channels do we need?
All of them. but mostly those who are Sup Forums related.

And last but not least, remember to have
>Fun

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonbrew.com/tv/first-look-cartoon-networks-2d-cloudy-chance-meatballs-series-145968.html
fastcocreate.com/3066303/quick-hit/cartoon-network-celebrates-computer-science-education-week-with-steam-initiatives
youtube.com/watch?v=xpvdAJYvofI
days.to/until/halloween
time.com/4446927/rugrats-chuckie-mom-nickelodeon/
youtu.be/RDYYkBl54NQ
imgur.com/a/ektDu
imgur.com/a/qBFWl
thestreet.com/story/13919882/1/cbs-extends-rally-as-investors-grow-comfortable-with-viacom-idea.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome to /CTG/!

In other news: CN is trying to be more smart and less booty

cartoonbrew.com/tv/first-look-cartoon-networks-2d-cloudy-chance-meatballs-series-145968.html

fastcocreate.com/3066303/quick-hit/cartoon-network-celebrates-computer-science-education-week-with-steam-initiatives

>tfw u are more slime and hair than flesh

Wait a minute I thought Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs: The Series was an Teletoon exclusive show...

Nick is 70% slime, 15%hair, 10% shark teeth and 5% flesh

Halloween is over but fuck it!
I gonna post this!

>Grim Reaper CN

Cute

That ain't going to end well, last time CN tried to be smart she created CNREAL.

youtube.com/watch?v=xpvdAJYvofI

all year is Halloween no matter where you are

So, let's see if I got this right.

80's Disney-tan
>premium channel made solely for profit
>broke her back keeping the industry afloat in its darkest hour
>michael eisner's special little girl

80's Nick-tan
>worked her way up with fun and educational programming for kids
>always stayed hip and trendy
>optimistic for the future, despite pre-slime failures

90's CN-tan
>papa turner launches her with the combined powers of mgm and hanna-barbera
>sister channels help spread the word
>no really, she has a very cozy upbringing

Now if only these attires could be unlocked in a Channel-tan fighting game.

Let's not talk about that time, although being honest 10 hours of TTG is much worse than CN Real

Goddamn they look fabulous, seriously Durian those outfits are amazing

To unlock each costume you must collect the five icons from the past ages, for CN are The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Scooby Doo, Space Ghost and Tom & Jerry

Congratulations my dude you win the internet!

>dat Disney-tan
Please take my soul Beelzebub

Did Nick-tan and 4Kids-tan fight over the TMNT?

>premium channel made solely for profit

In fact, they created Disney to show the content of the Walt Disney Animation Studios, but at that time the television did not have commercials so the only way to be able to have a channel and earn money was to create a private signal.

Nowadays people can create public channels accessible to everyone because they have the advantage of commercial ads, that generates money for the television channel and its creators.

I dont think 4kids has the power to fight anyone, its realm of terror has ended

What about Nick and Disney?

For Nick, using a slime attack on your opponent may lead to the rare "you can't do that on television" pop-up screen, followed by catching the silver ball in a minigame.

Poor Disney, having to tap dance 24/7 and collect coins with a Mickey Mouse hat.

Help, I'm in love with 80's Disney and 90's CN

But seriously, you did pretty gud

The fuck is this?

Hmn, Disney should be Ducktales, Gargoyles, Goof Troop, The Mickey Mouse Club and Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers.

Nick: Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Spongebob (1999) and Hey Arnold!

Thanks, I know other drawfags can make them look better.

anthropomorphic personifications of a television channels

Nah man, your designs are pretty good! Don't be too hard on yourself, you really have a lot of talent

thanks god you didn't mention the forbidden one

It's cute. Anyway, I love retro-tans. Gotta someday draw them. Great job, Durian.

I like how you kept the charisma of modern designs and turned them into these retro but adorable characters, kudos my friend!

4Kid's punishment for its crimes against humanity was to donate most of their shows to other channels, so now TMNT belongs to Nickelodeon

Oh, I know the designs are good, just a different style would complement them well.

But I know I need some improvement. New Year's resolution is to git gud.

Is Doug and Disney's Doug two different icons?

Vade retro satana

I'm gonna try and do something with this for next weekend. Even for all the legendary, majestic, orgasmic mediocrity that is me, I can't do so much in one day. I must apologize.

On another note I will get onto /ctg/ing the fuck out of this sweating meme here. However, I'm not sold on it being G4tv. We've got a shit-ton of tans, let's pick someone other than G4tv. I like the dude, but he's already has a couple of memes to his face.

Basically, the first seasons are owned by Nickelodeon but they decided not to renew the series for a new season, then Disney acquired Doug and created more seasons with new designs. That is why it is almost impossible to broadcast Doug on television since the copyright belong to two different companies.

Morning/afternoon by the way! Jeez, I'm being such a rude cunt.

HBO

You can do it, Noir!

Drink lots of coffee and pray to the Australian gods!

I honestly think that meme would be good with Spike but that's my opinion, just follow your heart. By the way, welcome.

>That is why it is almost impossible to broadcast Doug on television

Huh, I have to give the Splat some credit, then.

USA Network? I haven't seen much of him lately. Also, good luck.

Finally good news related to copyright

I am sorry but CN is way too cute for her own good

>Womanizer
>Pretty hair
>Game of Thrones

The only logical answer

For a show nobody wants to remember Doug did get a lot of problems with his owners

Wait what? I thought 4kids had died... oh god

That seems much more reasonable, I wish you good luck, Durian! I'm sure 2017 will be your year.

>the copyright belong to two different companies.
Can't they just work together?

It's almost there!
days.to/until/halloween

I don't think so, Viacom and Nick are the original owners but Disney Channel was the one that really turned Doug into a popular series

Well at least she's trying, although we know that will end in disaster

>almost a year

Yeah...

Hmm... that looks familiar

I understand, so Disney is doing the "If I can not have you, then no one will!" With Doug.

Disney's face is frighteningly adorable I don't know how to explain it but it is! meanwhile Cartoon Network looks adorable with that style and Nick has a very catchy outfit, I just love everything about this!

Elementary my dear Watson , that's Chuckie's logo

Yep, which is funny because who the hell wants Doug?

Awww yish, more N@N!

You know this would be a good concept to Nickmom because what the heck did happened to her?

time.com/4446927/rugrats-chuckie-mom-nickelodeon/

Viacom's thinking, "I'll show you synergy, on this table."

Nice work user.

Machue you're back!

Thanks for coming, and with some OC!

A devil costume never goes out of season for me. On that note, I hope Krampus makes an appearance in some form for December.

>Synergy

Oh yes, "synergy" I got you

Only a matter of time until CBS gets her toy back.

Finally after two decades the mystery has been revealed, although I always knew she was dead

lol writers were fucked, damn nick is just a dead mom get over it

youtu.be/RDYYkBl54NQ

Nick at Nick has shown us that she really is a "Nick", only someone like them can be this adorkable and sexy

4kids has a new name but they still do the same misdeeds as in the past

Teletoon and Cartoon Network are Besties and share series and shows including Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Viacom does not seem impressed

Sold it! although N@N and Nick Jr are a better duo, they are so cute together

I really want to see Disney doing the Grinch's face and trying to ruin Christmas

why not two version?

Is not what they want, is about the victory, the triumph, the glory! And getting doused with a sticky drink that soaks into your undies and chafes for hours!

Indeed they are, Nick-at-Night truly is best mom

a parody of Scrooge with Disney would be much better, she really loves the money

>4kids has a new

The nightmare will never end...

The problem for Vi is this, when you have a blank expression most of the time like he does, you don't really have the ability to showcase your expressions the way you want to.

He has a mouth, but when he does smile its more creepy than anything.

>USA Network? I haven't seen much of him lately

USAN is a forgotten hero, he used to have majestic hair and the best cartoons when CN, Nick and Disney were still young. He was the first and it's a shame that no one remembers him.

If they are such good friends then why Teletoon gave Johnny Test to CN? That is torture

>Well, in Toontown they say - that Disney's small heart grew three sizes that day. And then - the true meaning of Cartoons came through, and Disney found the strength of *ten* Mickey, plus two!

Probably never this is taking way too long, CBS just like to mess with Viacom and his family

Alright, you got me there I don't have an answer for that, maybe CN is a masochist?

I suppose he can use his arms to express himself much better

>optimistic for the future, despite pre-slime failures

What happened? did their slime got MIA or something? is slime a codename? I need answers D:

I got you senpai.

No worries we are safe 4kids has lost all its allies, I am surprised that the company still exists.

You truly are th mvp, Noir

Thank you

Bit early for lewds, but hey I worked hard on these things gosh dangit!

Wet t-shirt imgur.com/a/ektDu

Butts, thongs, stockings and garter belts

Sexy Nickmom imgur.com/a/qBFWl

Still working on this one

Hope this small smattering of lewdness is satisfactory

>tfw you see the booty

my dong wasn't ready for this! these are pretty hot!

>Boomerang with stockings

Leslie is warming up to the idea of merging CBS with Viacom. It's probably going to tale much longer than anyone expected because both companies want to be as independent as possible and Viacom is still going through heavy reconstruction, but when the Redstone's want a merger between the two of them, they really have no choice but to listen to them.

thestreet.com/story/13919882/1/cbs-extends-rally-as-investors-grow-comfortable-with-viacom-idea.html

>I want to think he does some sort of telepathic thing where he'll let someone know how he feels by letting his feelings be felt in a room or something.

>A worker can tell when Vi is pissed at them by feeling his anger.

Nickelodeon, before it was owned by Viacom, was one of the worst rated channels on air. It just wasn't popular and was actually a loss leader( a product that was deliberately sold less so that others could by the more expensive things that went with it) for the other Warner Amex entertainment channels.

Hey that's my request! (sexy NickMom) thank you f-am!

High quality booty display. Noice.

>Gets her toy back
pegging time

I would say she likes to see us suffer

Gotta save this for future references

Thanks for the information seems to be Nick's life before Viacom was a disaster

Here's some MTV.