DROPPED

DROPPED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LNO_y9Dge4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's accurate though. Has he really made America great again? It seems like we are more divided than ever.

I can't believe that even /ourguy/ Nathan has succumbed to this low-hanging fruit humor.
I'm burning my Nathan Fielder daki as we speak.

liberals divide themselves

Nathan is jewish

>being racially divided is strenght

Its Pretty much anyone century now. Just not the US. You guys are morons and sold out your country.

Anyone who thinks the US is better now than it was at the same date last year can only be a terrible human being.

You're an embarassment
t. The rest of the world.

thanks dude I know everyone is all upset and stuff

Michael Richards the armed robber seems like a pretty cool guy, I'd hang with him.

I thought that black guy wrote it?

>rest of the world
focus on your own shithole country

Looks like Hillary, 2bh.

>t. nocoiner with no other investments

OBSESSED

pure coincidence!

HE. WILL NOT. DIVIDE. US.

reminder that THIS guy robing a store and punching a cop in the face when he was stopped, then charging that cop when he was trying to be arrested is why all the NFL players think they are protesting.

I thought the same thing.

>By running in the most divise presidential race in history
>divise

yeah and what do you think whose fault was it that ethnic tensions and overall division are worse than possibly ever before in the history of the country? protip: he has a nobel peace price for being the first president in history to be at war during every single day of his presidency

politics should stay the fuck out of movies. stop fisting your cringy, idiotic opinions down other people's throats. especially the rich people in hollywood who live in their own bubble of extreme arrogance and ignorance

>how over the top that impersonator guy was writing the check

my sides. i wish they would have let him do the real thing acting like that

yeah this guy was so dangerous he needed to get shot in the back
youtube.com/watch?v=9LNO_y9Dge4

>reaches for cop's gun
>gets shot
not looking too good for this nigger, user.

>more divided than ever
>more divided than the time half the country revolted and declared war on the other half

This infograph is more of an indictment of Bush than Obama. You conveniently ignore that the sharp upward trends always start during the Bush years and only continue to ascend during Obama's presidency. Also, you conveniently ignore that he didn't start any of those wars.

Obama was a decent president. Not a great president but he may've been a great president if he didn't have to spend 8 years cleaning up after the Bush administration.

>believing the cop's story with no evidence
good boy
don't forget to cup the balls, they really like that

What has he done to divide the country? It's not his fault libtards irrationally hate him.

leave it to /tvpol/ to miss the joke of political cartoons being shallow analysis entirely

explain what the nigger is doing near the beginning of the video and why someone started conveniently filming mere moments before the shooting occurred. go ahead, i'll wait for your response.

I would pay to subscribe to this newspaper if I could

>prove he DIDN'T go for his gun! ha!
you poor stupid son of a bitch
the video shows the facts for anyone to see: the officer gunned down an unarmed man who was fleeing
that's not self-defense
but go ahead and believe the guy who planted a taser next to the man he just murdered
you authority-worshiping cuck

He didn't specifically divide America though, that was done by his political opponents who decided the best way to oppose him was to purposefully ramp up the rhetoric that everyone who didn't support their political views were bad people who deserved to be ostracized

great, so you have no explanation and you resort to name-calling.

>thinking this wasn't yet another dig at the God Emperor by Nathan "Remember the Shoah" Fielder

Of course he specifically divided America. Before he was President, he was pushing that birther shit for years

>some redneck cop got caught murdering a black person in cold blood, so that means Michael Brown and every other ghetto-trash black person is innocent of any and all violent crimes

>you can't prove a negative so I win!
learn2logic kiddo

We've been growing corrupt and weak for over a century at least. We've been dividing this whole time. The people doing the dividing are making a shitshow at the moment, and that's what you're seeing.

He's attempting to btfo these people, and in doing so unite the country, as it was meant to be.

he wasn't caught murdering anyone.

i can start a fight with someone on the street and then start recording them kicking my ass. does that mean they beat me up for no reason? i asked you to explain yourself better and you still haven't done it, but you continue to call me names. put more effort into your bait next time.

>he was pushing that birther shit for years
because it was true

>he wasn't caught murdering anyone.
Yes he was. Even if his story was true (which seems highly unlikely considering he felt he had to plant the taser next to the guy's body) shooting a man in the back is literally murder unless you're a designated executioner.

The problem is the pussy west thinks "murder" is something they need a nanny state to protect them from.

Why do you think nigs are so good at sports? They cull their weak.

don't you guys ever give it a rest?

we're literally being pushed to extinction

So no, user.

>Jews push degeneracy into literally all media and make whites second-class citizens
>if you notice you're just as bad as them!!!
really makes me think

he definitely fucked himself with the taser, but there's more to it than just shooting a nigger who ran away from him.

he's certainly exposed everyone as being absolutely mad and incapable of controlling their emotions, hopefully people work on that cause it would be great to have a reasonable public

>but there's more to it than just shooting a nigger who ran away from him
translation:
>muh feelz > realz

>we're literally being pushed to extinction
its what god wants
and well deserved
you neanderthals need to be wiped out

damn, no rest for such a principled man i guess

>Most divisive presidential campaign in history

Love this meme

wrong, but i'm amused that you're still going at it. keep ignoring the beginning of the video, where you can see the nig failing to grab the cop's gun. bless the man who started recording almost after the fact so you can dismiss everything that happened before as speculation.

>tv will eventually drop all forms of entertainment that make fun of Trump finally leading them away from the computer and basement a make something of themselves rather than bitching on the internet

he truly will make America Great Again

*divise

it was literally a one second gag

But they never actually drop these shows, do they?
Not judging by the daily hate threads in the catalog anyway.

this.
>if the other guy wins I'll totally chimp out
>see how he's dividing us?

No it's divisive

thats clearly hillary

He lit a fire under people's feet and in their hearts. He's trying to make Mexico a great again by send our best and brightest latinx minds there. He is using the circus of news and sports to break the circus of news and sports.

Ah yes, I remember all the times Hillary promised to make America great again. Was her whole platform really.

Trump is a better president than Obama ever was.

it wasnt nathan though, it was the ghost writer

I agree that you deserve to get shot if you reach for a cops gun, in the heat of the moment, but deliberately shooting someone in the back is unnecessary and also fucking illegal.

t. brainlet

>but deliberately shooting someone in the back is unnecessary and also fucking illegal.

Where is shooting a fleeing suspect illegal?

Is Anthony Napoli a rare example of an autistic Chad?

>where you can see the nig failing to grab the cop's gun
Yes, he was failing, and he did fail. By the time that had happened the cop was entirely safe from harm. Shooting the nig while he was up in his face or had his hands on him would have been self-defense. The fact is these guys were yards away from each other and the cop would have been completely justified if he had just called for backup. There was simply no reason to kill him once the fight was clearly over. It's cowardly.

>It's only self defense if

Everywhere in the US you fucking moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_v._Garner

>Alt-left faggots eternally salty

Just pointing out what I see :')

nice projection, faggot
can't wait for the civil war
I'm gonna fuck you up cuck

LMAO

But user, the US was run by a literal nigger last year. Even Trump is an improvement

Oh sweetie, you've been a bad little muffin. Mummie's going to have to teach you a lesson schnookums. Yes, you're going to have to lick mummie's snickerdoodle and chocolate gumdrop sweetie! That's the only way you can learn my little plum drum giddly boop. Now give mummy some sugar you little autistic faggot.

...If the suspect isn't weaponless, and running for his life?

>being surprised that Nathan Fielder is anti-Trump

Did you chucklefucks honestly think he'd be otherwise?

>Liberals go out of their way to make him literally Hitler
>It's literally Hitler's fault that we hate him, he is dividing us.

Trips of truth

>believing random niggers over a professional analysis, all of whom retracted their statements under threat of perjury

>unless "the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others."

Do you even read the shit you link to?

>In June 2015, a South Carolina grand jury indicted Slager on a charge of murder. He was released on bond in January 2016. In late 2016, a five-week trial ended in a mistrial due to a hung jury.
>In May 2016, Slager was indicted on federal charges including violation of Scott's civil rights and obstruction of justice.
>On May 2, 2017, in a plea agreement, Slager pled guilty to federal charges of civil rights violations.[4][5] In return for his guilty plea, murder charges from the state will be dropped.[4][5] The guilty plea carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.[6]

We hashed this out after it happened

>without probable cause the suspect is a danger

If you non lawyer retards actually read the case, its about a burglary, which is a non violent crime

I.e. he'd have to so something in addition, something violent, for the cops to have cause that hes violent

You, the dumbass media, and the leftist retards repeating this garbage all need to be gassed

Mad

This. It's super obvious that if he didn't blow him away that the nigger would have killed the nearest person with his bare hands! This officer is a hero and should be rewarded for his bravery.

He didn't have a weapon, nor was he running to confront another person. What the fuck are you smoking?

You're mad that your lies were immediately debunked? That's sad, user.

>t. The rest of the world.
speak for yourself you inbred nigger

>commits a felony in broad daylight
>"HE WUD A GOOD BOI!"

Nathan didnt draw that though, it was clearly mocking the ghost writer and that he would go for such low-hanging fruit. They didnt even focus on the cartoon long enough to read it

Well, you are dumb, I knew that right off the bat. That comment was directed at the Michael Brown case, I didn't watch your video because why the fuck would anyone? I'd already established that you are dumb.

>t. The rest of the world.
Yet you're talking about US politics?

hey good episode otherwise tho right guys

hello?

hey did anyone else watch the episode