Blasphemy

I think it's time for a blasphemy thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descriptions_of_the_Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons
youtube.com/watch?v=0bScghztshY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw if Mohammad was in this comic the author would be dead

These are the twelve Danish cartoons of Mohammed that resulted in violent protests, boycott, deaths and censorship back in early 2006.

The one with the censor bar over the eyes is brilliant

the most retarded thing about all that is that the depiction of muhammed isn't even a forbidden thing traditionally, the trend only started in the last 100 years thanks to this one fucking weird branch of Islam that's somehow managed to become mainstream. Before that there as a bunch of arabic art depicting muhammed

I think the answer to this is "why not?"
It's a natural human instinct to step over someone who allows you to, so here we are censoring brilliant cartoonists instead of showing the door to those who protest against our freedom of speech.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descriptions_of_the_Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons
Here's translations of the Danish and Arabic writings in the pic, and explanations of some of the jokes that don't make sense outside Denmark.

Picture is Charlie Hebdo magazine reaction back when the Jyllands-Posten controversy happened; Muhammad covering his face and despairing that "it's hard to be loved by idiots".

>[...] resulting in more than 200 reported deaths, attacks on Danish and other European diplomatic missions, attacks on churches and Christians, and a major international boycott.
Religion of peace!

I honestly don't understand why they give so much of a fuck.
At the most you'd think they'd scoff to themselves and think
>Well that idiot isn't going to heaven.
But a lot of them throw a shitfit over a drawing.
They don't shit their pants when someone else eats pork, right?

I'm a little surprised Jesus and Mo can keep going on without much public controversy. I suppose a lot of people don't know about that comic though.

Haha, time for God-Man!

The comic pokes fun at Abrahamic religions, and the atheist barmaid is portrayed as the most rational-minded character.

actually a decent number do

A huge part of abrahamic religions is making other people follow your faith

Imagine being a little kid and getting this shit hammered in your skull 24/7 along with the idea that all those Westerners that surround you are those filthy infidels that the Quran invites you to wage war against.
They're Jews, they're gays, they're non-believers! Their women are basically begging you to rape them because they're such fucking sluts, not wearing a trash bag over their entire body.

And worst of all, you have to obey these fuckers' meaningless laws because otherwise your community would suffer - you gotta be patient until Sharia can take root.

So the moment those shitty infidels actually cross the line and actively mock your Prophet it's pretty easy to imagine that you'd lose your shit and go on a murdering spree with a machete.

Isn't God-Man literally Jesus Christ?

This. To an extent that you think you're living in a 80% Muslim country when you make up less than 3% of the population.

The whole Quran thing is even a moot point, there's so much contradictory shit in every holy book that you can use it to push whatever bullshit you want

The preachers are the problem here, people would be radicalised to do awful shit even if there was no religion

I'd do awful shit to those who say Pepsi and Coke are interchangable

OPM wishes it was this good.

Coke goes better with Pizza while Pepsi is best with Fried Chicken.

You have to pray 5 times every single day. You are told that singing, dancing, talking with the opposite sex, having dog as a pet, anything nice and fun that makes life worthwhile is forbidden. You have all these tedious mind-numbing rules that you have to follow. You keep punishing yourself all your life in pursuit of a nice afterlife. And then someone has the gall to say that hey, your prophet was a murdering warlord, the rules he set up were horrible, and maybe he wasn't such a good man. If you even dare to entertain the thought that your religion might be on the wrong, it means that you've wasted all this time refusing to let yourself enjoy your life for no reason. That's when cognitive dissonance hits and people get violently defensive over their religion.

This one's from Chronicles of Wormwood. This page isn't particularly blasphemous and I actually find the dialogue here really sweet. Still, most of the other content in the story gets more rough.

it's not even those people that get told that, oyu think they have access to nay kind of western media? Their fucking Imam's goes and gets a copy of it and shows them and is all 'these infidels are insulting YOUR prophet, they hate YOU and this is a declaration of WAR'

it's just indoctrination and manipulation at its most base form

One of the things I've noticed while reading it is this:

>Say to the infidel: [tame diplomatic things]

(^ These parts are quoted when Islam is accused of being violent)

and then
>REEEE be merciless to the infidels
>Fucking Jews and Christians deserve pain REEEE

Nice low-key Sup Forums thread

I fucking wish Sup Forums could be this civil when discussing religion

>"stop having fun grrr"

Okay, this is the first one that made me laugh out loud, at "God-Men all the way up!"

>Jesus is coming - are you ready?

God-God Man needs his own comic, look how badass he is!

he looks like the nu52 redesign of godman

What do you think about insulting Christians, Muslims and SJWs all in one go?

youtube.com/watch?v=0bScghztshY

kyk

He unironically looks pretty badass

Why is Oglaf so good?

I don't think he is good in overall terms, but sometimes really hits the spot

If you say so.

would be better if Jesus was in the loincloth and crown of thorns so he was more recognizable.

Oglaf has good drawings and humor. But the comics are sometimes too gay for me.

Because its created by a woman

This isn't good. It relies too much on the comedic value of certain meme sjws.

I bet you're one of those skub-loving bastards.

GET OUT REEEEEEEE

anti-skub?

It's 2016!

This sliders power is great.

Finally I can get laid.
There is no such universe.
Ok.

It's not gay unless you stare directly at a dick for more than 5 seconds total, and only if it's the same dick in the same panel, and only if it's actually a dick; non-dick things don't count, even if they're dick-shaped.

Confusing, I know, but those are the rules.

what's wrong with this semen demon

Why do I get the feeling that Sup Forums has never actually met any Muslim people

Semen deficiency

Because they wouldn't be posting if they were already beheaded/blown up. Duh.

Maybe the 3 western muslims you know are not representative. In Iran or Saudi Arabia they act that way.
Sure #notall, but many and that's a problem.

I knew quite a few in college, but they all came from rich families and were pretty lax in observance.

>ignoring the verse literally right after it where Jesus says "neither do I condemn you, go and sin no more."

That being said there's an old Catholic version of this joke where Mary's the one that chucks the rock instead.

You have no honor.

Just like most people who advocate their "peaceful" ways, oddly enough.

I know one, she always causes shit at social events based around what food they serve.

Does anyone know what font she uses? It's great

If honor mean homosex then yes. I don't want to read that.

Actually I'm a Muslim and my life isn't as hard as you think.

>there's so much contradictory shit in every holy book

> Muhammad says that Jews and Christians are allies and "people of the book"
> also kill non believers

>they all came from rich families and were pretty lax in observance.
Same. Had a Muslim roommate from Bangladesh for two years.

The night Bin Laden was confirmed dead I was out with friends and didn't find out until I came back to our place and he and two other Muslims were taking shots chanting USA USA USA

No, being a parasitic piece of shit living off the foolish generosity of soft Westerners must be nice.

It's just that we all want you to die already.

Ok

RIP

Needs more buff Jesus.

Could such a thing ever happen in sweden or is it only danish who say stop to the muslim shit herds?

That looks awful

>wotan
>not Odin
>drawn like Thor

Will this "Germanic" meme ever die?

You have no idea how Thor looks like.

We can not into frogspeak.

Please translate.

>God-Hideout

Don't forget the time Orson Scott Card made his own version in Xenocide where it states if no one can punish an earthly sinner, then everyone would be a little shit.

>Son, have you ever wondered what purpose served the little hole under the Virgin?
>Nah not really

>It's so you can put little things in it, if you know what I mean!
>Oh... cool.

>I don't get what he meant by this.
>I do.

It's not particularly funny.

i draw dicks and i can indeed confirm this
five-second rule

Kek

damn none of these are funny, god-man was pretty cool tough