Who did it better as;

Who did it better as;

>Le mass appeal comedy man

Sandler only appealed to stupid kids and Gen X dads who listen to dadrock and eat at buffalo wild wings

Sandler obviously.

Third worlders still watch his shit and find it funny baka

Eddie Murphy, in his prime, beats the other three
Jim Carrey is the most talented of the four, but his comedy films were never as good as Murphy's good ones

That's a good new ghostbusters cast

Happy Gilmore is a great film.

This basically. Eddie in his prime was goat.

None.
At least Sandler made a couple funny movies.

Sandler's still making them, and for longer than Tiny Negro, so him

Which Eddie Murphy film beats Ace Ventura?

Coming To America

beverly hills cop

In Eastern Europe I would say Carey or Murphy would be the top choice

I didn't know Kevin Hart was on the same level.
I guess he came later though so I wouldn't have known.

Murphy and Carrey are very different and you can't really say one is better than the other objectively

Pluto Nash

Fuck who wouldn't watch that

Murphy>>>>>Sandler>Carrey>Hart

All of the movies are shit, I just think Murphy had the best charisma.

Trading Places

Trading Places, Beverly Hills Cop, Coming to America, 48 Hours, Harlem Nights, Bowfinger.

Honestly though I never found Jim Carrey all that funny. He was less of a "class clown" than a "kid who will eat bugs and injure himself for a laugh." With his early stuff, it always just felt like I was watching a genuine crazy person, and then he went into those schmaltzy family movies and that wasn't funny either.

I didn't really like him until I saw "Man in the Moon." He's a great fucking actor when he's got the right material, but when he's just going for a laugh, I find it off-putting more than anything. The only comedic role where he's properly utilized is "The Cable Guy."

All those things sound great

Jim Carrey has the best movies and is the best actor.
Then Eddie Murphy.
Then Sandler.

Murphy.

Bowfinger is kino.

Between the four of them, what's the top 5 movies?

>Coming to America
Literal 10/10 film.

easily between eddie and jim
fuck the other two faggots
particularly the nigger on the right is the worst out of the four

This man

water boy is an american classic

>Truman Show
>4 other films

Coming to America, Beverly Hills Cop, Ace Ventura, Trading Places, 5th is debatable.

Coming to America is easily the best film out all 4 actors respective films.

>Coming to America is easily the best film out all 4 actors respective films.
Not so fast satan.

Sandler movies are comfy desu

This guy

Eddie Murphy > Jim Carrey > Kevin Hart > Adam Sandler

Adam Sandler had """""more""""" range but he was never funny.

Critically, Jim Carrey. Financially, Adam Sandler. Objectively, Eddie Murphy.

Kevin Hart doesn't even deserve to be on this list.

Carrey at his peak shits on them all

Who the fuck is the last guy and why should I bother?

>Carrey at his peak shits on them all
Yeah if you're 18. Eddie Murphy was literally the biggest Hollywood star for a period. Carey, that tiny niglet and that other guy can't say that

White guy>Jew>Eddie Murphy>nigger

Truman Show, Coming to America, Trading Places, Punch Drunk Love, Beverly Hills Cop.

Answer:

Second place: Will Farrell

Eddie Murphy

Carrey was really only ever a comedy actor for about 2 years, so in those years he was the best.

Carrey in the 90's was bigger than Eddie in the 80's

Carrey, at his peak, was doing talking ass jokes.
Murphy, at his peak, was doing tons of great impersonations in his films, playing well off Arsenio Hall, and acting in different genres of comedy. Murphy also had the better stand up performances and was on the better cast of the better sketch comedy show at the time.

No, Carey was never the world's biggest star. Murphy was

>Eddie at his peak

Post his 5 best films then

I used to have a "Soul Glo" shirt that I wore in high school and I couldn't believe how many white kids didn't get what it was referencing. I thought Coming to America was a classic everyone watched.

Shrek

Eddie was never even close to the worlds biggest star in the 80's, that was Arnold

I really have to disagree with this. Eddie's standup influenced comedy for future comedians for decades. Carrey might have had a big reception but he doesn't have a comparable legacy.

He's not. No one thinks he is. Would've made much more sense to put Ferrell or maybe even Rogen in there. Maybe Jonah Hill.

I forgot about Shrek entirely. Does that mean Murphy technically outearns Sandler too?

Punch Drunk Love, The Truman Show, Coming to America, Beverly Hills Cop, Ace Ventura.

Murphy is a really good actor too, people just forget because every great acting role he's had is put against the hundred other post-2000 shit role he had.

I hate him for what he did to the Grinch. I never really cared for him, or Robin Williams. When Williams pulled it back, like for Good Will Hunting and Awakenings, he was a damned good actor - but most of the time it was his spastic "comedy" and lousy accents. I turned off "Happy Feet" when his character showed up - he chewed the scenery in a fucking cartoon, and that's hard to do. I feel the same about Carrey - he had a couple of good roles, but he was doing the same role over and over. He has no range.
Murphy has range. Well, had range. He's basically retired, and he tried to become the new Bill Cosby with those dreck kids films. Same for Steve Martin. Will Farrel is in that territory now, sadly. The only one who hasn't done that is Ben Stiller.

Yeah, Shrek made Murphy, Myers and Diaz retired

Me Myself and Irene is Carreys underrated masterpiece

Why no woman?

I love that too. I think it's Carreys best comedic performance, but Ace Ventura and The Truman Show are better movies.

Ah yes someone gets cucked so hard he goes crazy, what a classic

Fuck yes. Murphy is fucking loaded. He's had more hits that he wrote, and has points on some massive fucking earners. Sandler has NEVER come close to the level of fame and money that was Eddie Murphy at his peak.
Put it this way - Sandler would eat Eddies shit mixed with glass to be in an Eddie Murphy movie.
Sandler couldn't afford Eddie for one of his movies.

>be known for physical comedy
>be known for impersonations
>be slightly less funny
>make garbage films later in career just for a paycheck

Not a “true” actor. Could never take seriously.

>also be black

Literally changed comedy forever. Also has a massive fan base. Right up here with Tyler Perry

>Really makes you think.

Ferrell maybe but even he is more on the side of
>le gross poop dude sex jokes comedy
There are elements of that in the others but Sandler was the most vulgar in most of his mass appeal movies.

Although The Other Guys and Daddy's Home (surprisingly funny, in my opinion) are those "types" of movies for Ferrell.

Unironically this.

>I don't have any friends: the post

wish I was eating at buffalo wild wings right now

robin williams > Carrey > Murphy > Sandler >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hart

>not mentioning The Golden Child
Come on user...

eddie murphy has made countless garbage movies like big mommas house or shit like that

sandler plays like the same fucking person in each film
>guy who doesn't care anymore
>learns some valuable lesson at the end

Coming to America is one of the unfunniest movies I have ever seen, pure garbage.

I have never found Eddie Murphy funny, his movies are not as good as Carrey's either. I would say Sandler because his movies are still making disgusting amounts of cash. Jim Carrey is the most talented out of all of them. Kevin Hart is pretty up and coming.

eddie needs to come back. he should have been in Black Panther