Did you Buy this stupid game Just for Finn & Jake?

Did you Buy this stupid game Just for Finn & Jake?

BE
HONEST

No, I bought it for Chell, Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, the DC heroes, AND Finn, Jake, and Marceline.

I bought it for Sonic

Sonic's one of the few characters worth playing as. Free-running through the open worlds kicks all kinds of ass.

Bane's pretty cool since there's quite a few Dark Knight Rises references in his lines.

Nope. Figurine-based games are too rich for my blood.

I didn't spend a cent on it. Shit's expensive, yo.

I'll buy the PPGs separately if they aren't the reboot ones... which they will be since CN seems to want to bury the original and replace it with the reboot.

I've found some of the first year characters at a "Five Below" before, and the game itself frequently goes on sale for $40/50. Just don't buy any of the shit when it's full-price and you can get a decent experience out of it.

I bought Dr. Who and Mr. T and passed on the game.

>tfw they introduce Cartoon Network original shows into Lego Dimensions
>no Samurai Jack, no Steven Universe, no Ben 10, no Gumball, no Venture Bros, no Megas XLR, etc...
>Adventure Time & Nu-PPG

I bought some of the minifigs but I didn't get the actual game. The game doesn't even seem that bad. I watched videos of the parts I most wanted to see(in particular the recreation of Homer's chili cook off hallucination, Portal, and Sonic). But Lego games are the kind of game that's fun for like 3 hours then it becomes really tedious and samey and you dont actually want to touch it again for a year but you do it anyway and burn yourself out on it completely because you want to get your moneys worth.

I bought it back during Year 1 senpai.

>lego jake
But he can't stretch. The only acceptable form for a jake toy is playdoh.

The sonic pack is literally the best sonic game to come out in years.

They packed it full of references of the sonic community, and yeah, the open world aspect is amazing. Not to mention collecting Legos as rings works perfectly.

You forgot the greatest show on CN

Was about to drop $40 because the game appealed to the child in me and reminded me of when I was a kid I'd have my Spider-Man toy's fighting along side GI-Joe trying to take down Frieza, Then i realized that Lego games combat is the shallowest thing ever and didn't

Of course they do that! After all, Cartoon Network first went on the air in 2014, amirite?

>ET
>Goonies
>Knight Rider
>Beetlejuice

Am I crazy for hoping for Scott Pilgrim in year three?

>this is what Lego has come to

They had to do it after they almost went bankrupt in 2004

They have been financially stable for years now. They even managed to grow during the Great Recession when almost no other major toy company did.

The explosion of licensed toys and games that has taken place in the last 4 or so years has not been because Lego is on the brink of insolvency. It's egregious

They've come to making good games? Are you saying this is bad?

I would buy it just to see the Doctor comprehend how a hedgehog had the same name as his screwdriver and then go round jumping on cybermen

>tfw was thinking of getting back into Lego but the only classic ones they still make is City
Where are my pirates, knights, cowboys and spacemen?

>tfw wanted to get a lego for my birthday just for fun
>tfw every single one I would buy is out of production and stupidly expensive

Is that Ambush Bug? Did DC replace him with Harley Quinn?

I've got a Lego Shop near my home. They regularly do those "Get this exclusive set as a bonus if you spend [disparate amount of currency] on your next visit!"
A few months ago, they had a bona fide "retro knight" package with a little trebuchet. It looked gorgeous. Problem is - I'd have to spend 65€ on other stuff to get it.

It's a Toy Story 3 fig some autist pasted there.

>Lego Power Rangers never

I wouldn't be surprised if they did it, frankly

They'll pander to anyone nowadays

I bought the game for my kid and myself.

It surprisingly has an okay story mode.

Are there people who still like Adventure Time? I thought everyone stopped watching after the Evangelion shit with his dad.

I'm buying this for my kid brother so that I can see sonic race the flash. Flash is in this game right? Finn and Jake are also a nice touch

Flash is not playable at this point.

This is a fucking waste.

Nope.
Why would I buy some ripoff gimmick game when I can just buy any of the individual minifigs I want at a fraction of the cost.

The Flash will likely come soon, pal.

I would be surprised considering MB has the license.