It lives AGAIN! KLAATU BARADA NIK-*Cough*

It lives AGAIN! KLAATU BARADA NIK-*Cough*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXMZZ20-iX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Starting off with this again.
youtube.com/watch?v=oXMZZ20-iX8

Is that season three? I would've preferred his return to be a surprise desu.

No, Season Three unfortunately comes out in February do to the old show writer being Penders-levels of retarded. That's just Eligos doing a weird pose for his close-up.

The last episode of season 2 was awful, I don't even care anymore

Yeah, I feel you there user. Apparently that episode had to be swiftly re-written at the very last minute because the old storywriter tried to pull some bullshit. I can almost -guarantee- you that it would have been *much* worse if they hadn't changed it when they did.

Was the original script Kelly being Ash' daughter?
That would have been better than the asspull we got

>Was the original script Kelly being Ash' daughter?
Apparently, yes. It was also going to be some half-asked shit from outta nowhere.

>That would have been better than the asspull we got
I can assure you that it absolutely would not have been. It would have been just as bad, if not worse.

to be quite frank I don't even remember what happened, so it must have been weak. I clearly remember the last ep of season 1

Is Ash vs Evil Dead good? I've already pirated it but I need the initiative to start it once I'm finished with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

I love this goofy 80s monster look

Well shit, the word of some random NEET on the webs is good enough for me. Well done!

It is pretty good, for the most part. Season 2 is pretty lackluster though, due to behind the scenes stupidity.

If it wasn't for the filename then I'd have no idea what film this was from because it's one of those modern generic designs that's in nearly every fucking sci-fi horror movie.

>Eligos
>Generic
You take that back you filthy bloodbag.

both ac and this garbo show stole the design from priest

kek this is what the monster in stranger things should have looked like

what a bunch of hacks

I was actually going to watch this based on the OPs pic and then you posted yours and I changed my mind

Demogorgon isn't bad, just stupidly generic for an eldritch abomination.

and david lynch stole it for twin peaks s03e01, whats your fucking point faggot?

And Priest stole it from Pan's Labyrinth.

Reminds me. So fucking much went on S3 that I can't remember it.

Remembered. The glass box thing?

Friendly reminder that Eligos is a lower-level demon in Ashley's world.

>Tfw Eligos is just a lower-order demon.
>Still nearly kills Ash and Pablo by severing the neurons in their brains.
Makes one wonder just how bad the rest of the live-action other are, barring the Dark Ones/Old Ones (since if those manage to manifest, it's GG for the universe).

*Meant rest of the Demons, damn it all.*

there's also the shitty CGI

Who knows, maybe Season 2's Hydra foe will be better than the previous monster?

yes, that thing in the box emerged when coop also left the lodge, like a double sided sword

I honestly thought Season 2 was GOAT up until the last episode. Kelly being Ash's daughter would have been interesting

>Kelly being Ash's daughter would have been interesting
I'll admit that it would have indeed been interesting, but I doubt that it would be pulled off well at all.

It looks kind of like the chatterer from hellraiser.

Is there anything wrong with this design?

it makes me uncomfortable

Not anything 'wrong' with it per se. Seem people just don't like the general look of it from what I can tell.

Looks like the Nova crawler from Black Ops