Are there women on this board?

Are there women on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

dict.leo.org/ende/index_en.html#/search=Jude&searchLoc=0&resultOrder=basic&multiwordShowSingle=on&pos=0
youtube.com/watch?v=tF3c3SrgnAk
youtube.com/watch?v=20K6Tq3Q3W0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no only little girls

There are lots of men who think they are women on this board.

No, only Sweden.

Does Boi Pucci count?

this

I'm an old lady that's been here for a few months. I'm 77. I hate Hillary and all she stands for. I voted for Bernie in the primary.

Hi.

a few tranny and faggot hillary supporters.

that's about it thankfully

no if you want to talk to women on the internet go to shopping and purse imageboards

post pics or gtfo
[spoiler] please [/spoiler]

Bullshit, post tits as proof

really

I'm a cunt, AMA
As a female I exist only to be owned and used by men.

Ama

>implying Sup Forums isn't likely made up of the 5 greatest shitposters of humanity

C'mon leaf, your the princes of shitposts.

Do you believe in a God?

pics or fuck the hell off
Both of you. TIMESTAMP. That's the rule

Do you have a boyfriend?

I'm a 27 year old male virgin looking for love.

>boy with mommy issues
did she cuck yer daddy?

I know that my gf browses 4 and other chan's Sup Forums. She is very redpilled about a lot of things but also very autistic about others... I love her

Mammaries or vacate

>tfw I have a fetish for gilfs

Lucky bastard
You've struck gold there mate

Dont have a pen, sorry. Also sorry for shitty camera

hi

hey, sorry I saw your thread and I just thought you acted cute in your post, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see leafs posting non-stupid threads haha! I don't know why its a people-with-city-life thing im like really against sexual descrimination and like ill be the one in the barn "petting" the sheep and the german shepherds . We should really play hide and seek sometime its a really cool game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasn't flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your flag sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx

3 yrs bud, you can do it

Lets see them saggy titty's granny.

My girlfriend sometimes lurks this board, but usually she's on a ylyl thread in Sup Forums or /gif/

>newfag as fuck

You're very pretty
Do you have a boyfriend?

You're either underage, a tranny or both

No, magic isn't real. Cunts who turn to god do so because she doesn't have a strong man to control her.

doesnt have a pen = has a penis

I'm 20 and married with 2 kids, but good guess.

actually most women are religious, cuz bitches are dumb

Do a smug pepe face.

montreal?

She's from pen Island

JUDEN

I'm mtf, pro Trump, and I hate SJW gender queer fucks. There are two genders. Male and female.

if true fucking hilariously awesome

>post pic with timestamp

Kentucky

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Thats the plural form.
Jude is singular

fukken saved
Now can you please answer my question

Husband still breathing.

This is my favorite pasta

Fuck off nigger.

Oh I'm sorry I didnt see this post. I'm married as of 2 years in October

And she is also from a semi-criminal family and we can't talk much or else a bunch of Freemasons are going to kill me with a hammer.
Everything comes at a cost leaf, the best people are the ones who have suffered the most, and boy, has she seen some shit

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
I call mom phone.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

The more you know!

There are no girls on the internet

>nigger
Where's your wife at? Or are you MGTOW?

You look like you are mixed race.

>Where's your wife at?
I'm not married.

>Or are you MGTOW?
No, I'm not that either.

I need to know this is real. Post proof please.

Lauren Southern is on Sup Forums but probably just Sup Forums desu

Yeah

dict.leo.org/ende/index_en.html#/search=Jude&searchLoc=0&resultOrder=basic&multiwordShowSingle=on&pos=0
Go here for all your german needs

Breedy kool mate

You're a man. I was in a thread with a Spaniard who took a picture just like this and turned out to be male

I know, her flat chest is cute af

Proofs you're a grill and not some man posing.

Any 1488 women here?

Oh, yeah I'm mixed. However my dad has corrected the error of his ways and he no longer promotes race mixing due to the my mother being a nigger and making me and my brother suffer through her single motherhood decision.

:(

There are a few, but thirsty /r9k/ and Sup Forums fags come here to vent how much they hate women and it drives them off.

hey i'm a teen girl, been here for a few years, most women are not very intelligent but those who are go on Sup Forums

Cute lips

You caught me

Women don't poo

Fug, I wish there were girls like you were also leaves, that would be fantastic

Hit me up when he passes on

>when where you when granondma turned into a nazi?

You're right, shit comes out of their mouth not ass.

That turned out dark as fuck, oops

Hi

Yes. But women get tired of seeing ''tits or GTFO''... so they just post without talking about their gender.

JUDEN

In all seriousness I've heard several girls on various right wing podcasts mention that they browse. I think most women are more likely to lurk than post although I've also seen a few women post time stamps here.

I don't think I'm a jew.. But hey I am getting a DNA test to find out what I am.

You're a big guy.

U U U U
U U U U
U U U U
U U U U

Are you a jew?

Are you happy that you were born female? Or do you wish you were male?

youtube.com/watch?v=tF3c3SrgnAk

No my dad is German and My mom is hispanic and black...

>leaf

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Chickens On Sup Forums Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

I'm happy being a woman. It's nice taking care of children and making my husband happy.

Iv met a lot of girls that are into the group mentality of far right groups, but less so the ideology.

Been lurking here for about 4 months.

I get called a larper everytime So i mostly leave my gender out of it, besides, its irrelevant in most posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=20K6Tq3Q3W0

Genderfluid pansexual here, I'm posting as a male now but many of the fursonas I post as are female. 1488!

How often do you give him blow jobs? Does he reciprocate?

Who knows, everyone might be female in this board :>

On my period I give him blowjobs.
He wants to go down on me often but I am often uncomfortable with his erm... Technique?

B A N E ?

OF COURSHE

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF
WHY DO YOU WEAR THE MASK