Nathan for You Thread

>mfw I realized how rich I am

Where the fuck does he find these people? Is this what craigslist is actually like?

Yes. Yes it is.

I hope some equally ugly Nathan fangirl contacts him and they have a lot of hideous sex and a beautiful relationship

That would be a good premise and a happy ending.

Normal people don't go through the trouble of legally changing their name, giving away their bank account information, and spending a day handcuffed to a stranger for a thousand and one bucks.

He specifically said in the episode "hopefully it would be a valuable experience for him that would lead to future opportunities"

I bet Nathan included that line on purpose. I feel like this is probably one of the few genuinely super kind people he's had on the show and he felt bad using his persona on him.

Some say he's still waiting in that hotel room, handcuffed to nothing.

can someone get the docket?

honestly i want to get fucked up with this guy. it sounds like he's from the bayou or some shit, I feel like you could dare him to stomp a gator or something

god I love this show

I dunno a thousand bucks to effectively just sign some papers and appear in court once or twice sounds easy to me.

eh see this is what I don't like about the show recently. I think this dude is obviously an autist but he at least must understand the concept of the show. i'm worried that a lot of the interactions now aren't legit

does it really matter? its really funny and if this guy and that black editor from this episode are actors theyre damn good ones

He's just some lights crew guy that Nathan hired specifically just to do an episode about.

of course it matters, half of what makes this funny is that it is showing real reactions to extremely awkward behavior but the people are trying to keep it together for money.

If the people talking to Nathan understand it in advance, it kinda ruins the magic

>If the people talking to Nathan understand it in advance, it kinda ruins the magic
but again, based on how funny the reactions are I think its mostly real. its too awkward to be staged, these people dont seem THAT good at acting in my opinion

I agree, and don't get me wrong I still love the show either way.

I'm just saying that it's completely different when some morons think they're actually going to be on the new Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives so they're trying to keep their composure 100%.

This is a well-produced show, I'm sure all of the camera equipment alone intimidates the fuck out of some people

t. poor and alone

Would you really be comfortable telling people that you legally changed your name for $1000? That's like prostitute status

>tfw your only business plan is to contact tv shows on craigslist and wear a shirt that looks dirty
>tfw /fa/ failed you

>mfw this show, in the CC "primetime", gets only 293,000 viewers

Who is this even supposed to be?

Taylor Swift?

ummm...$1,001!
Thank you!

just re-watched the episode again. this show is magic

Reading through the scans of the Diarrhea Times really makes me like Austin more. He seems like a lifelong Sup Forums poster.

Is there any higher resolution of this? I want to read about why baby music is on the rise