Why cant he just kill the Joker?

Why cant he just kill the Joker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8Pa-Ff-NXA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QLf5aZZTPtw
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88084662/#88085501
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he is a fictional character with no agency and a slave to what writers and editorials want

Joker killed wrong Robin.

You'll understand when you grow up

Because he's just as nuts. The only thing separating the two is the killing part. Once Bruce steps over the line he knows he wouldn't be able to stop.

Not this thread again, go read some comics before you post again.

Get with the memes son, you should've asked why he doesn't rape the Joker.

A compelling idea but I think rape would be a better solution, that's just my opinion though

bad writters who keep insisting on the ethics code bullshit

But he did once.

what comics?

It was also adapted in animation.

jla: the nail, and probably somewhere else, but not in dkr

He didn't kill him in that
Don't fall for it

Canonically one of the three reasons.

He's rightly afraid that once he crosses that line he'd just murder spree villains and fuck up anyone that gets in his way as much as he needs to to kill his next victim.

He's also a vindictive son of a bitch that likes seeing his enemies suffer in defeat and he's paranoid that Gotham specific enemies would just be replaced by something worse because deep down he knows the city is built on a hell mouth (or deep down he knows he's in a comic and that's how that shit works).

are you the same shill that posted this on Sup Forums as well?

He push the Joker to kill himself, same shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=_8Pa-Ff-NXA

He also has stopped others from killing the Joker. He could just let someone else do it.

Why cant he just rape the Joker?

Because then Jason would come home, and he's already turned his room into a gym, and it would just be awkward. So Gotham must suffer instead.

He can if he want to, he just doesn't want to.

It's the same problem if he lets someone else do it, in that he's sending a message to Gotham that "it's okay, I'll let you kill someone if it's the right time/right person." Which leads to a ton of gray area.

you can't rape the willing

Awww. So, Batman isn't killing the Joker because he wants to protect Jason's feeling? What a great dad.

I love that scene, and Its only really possible in a cinematic continuity where everyone knows "this is nolans version" and he doesnt need to keep villains around for an infinite number of new stories. Too bad the nolan trilogy suffers from trying to be so huge and grand and blockbuster when batman would work better with a slow burn (see, the first hour of batman begins)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QLf5aZZTPtw

Why can't he just kill the Batman?

>he wants to protect his gym
Fix'd that for you

B-but there are so many rooms in the manor!

Remember when Batman stopped Frank from Franking The Joker?
Batman sucks.

Would you believe that 90% of them are just filled with TV screens playing POV footage of batman kicking a particular rogue's ass on loops?

Didn't he once actually saved the Joker from getting executed.

Good god is Batman such a shitty superhero.

I can understand Batman's fragile position as a trusted vigilante in Gotham's system and needing to protect it by not resorting to that, even if he wants to
A better question is why literally anyone else won't kill the Joker. A vengeful cop? A paranoid villian?

Because he's just so DAMAGED. He's so crazy and unpredictable they're all too scared to do it. Or something.

Silly user, Jason's room is still there and kept clean for Jason.

Batman can't kill the Joker because he's Jason other father and won't let the dream of all three of them living happily together die.

Has immortal Joker been retconned yet?

That was completely fucking stupid and shit all over Red Hood.

It pisses me off that he selectively kills the men in that tunnel of love

mfw I make a mother freak out

>Batman wants to be with The Joker and Jason as a happy family
Poor Batsy, now I understand his reasons better and even sympathize with them. Though, it will be Jason's worst nightmare

Because in most incarnations he does not kill.

The second one is stupid bullshit concocted by Snyder in Death of the Family and should be ignored.

Don't worry, user. All the three of them will live happily ever after in Arkham!

What's their small family will be called tho? And can Duela join too?

This is pretty much the only reason that matters.

>The second one is stupid bullshit concocted by Snyder in Death of the Family and should be ignored.
I'm pretty sure I didn't get any of them from Death of the Family, but I could be mistaken.

I'm not saying you have to kill h-Nevermind, he'd just replace the frostbitten limbs with cyborg parts

>I believe in the absolute sacredness of human life
Which is why I will go out of my way to ensure that a mass murderer will be able to end and destroy more lives in the future, because those lives don't matter.

Why don't you? Do it yourself, loser.

Absolute sacredness, m8. He'd risk lives later to save lives now.

He should have killed half me and half women and then talked about the new couples he's making or "you weren't right with each other anyway" or something.

He kills every man and woman in the tunnel he comes across except the first woman.

You straight up see a woman's floating corpse and several women go down.

No, he'd absolutely 100% condemn countless lives in the future to save one life now. He gives no shits about the victims. Fuck Batman. Fuck him to death.

Give this man a job, DC.

Why the fuck is it the guy that absolutely doesn't want to kill's job to murder the insane clown between all the inmates and guards in Arkham and every law enforcement professional and random citizen between the captured Joker and Arkham?

He's condemning jack shit cause it isn't his job to pass judgment or carry out sentences.

>psychopath kills people
>must be the police's fault

He's actively saving the Joker's life. This will directly lead to people dying because the Joker does that. Batman knows this. He does it knowing those people's lives will be lost and he could stop it but he won't because muh morals.
Fuck. Him.

Then he should stop being a faggot and actually LET others kill the Joker instead of actively going out of his way to save his husbando.

>risk
The MO of most of his villains is to kill people and then have him solve the case. Every recurring villain he chooses to leave alive or stop others killing is another group of people he's condemned to death.
You can argue that it's not his job to execute people, but it isn't his job to assault and arrest them either, but apparently that illegal activity is okay.
He could have killed almost all of them in self-defence if moral/legal justification were really an issue.

Looking at the context? Yes.

Because if he does kill him, the Joker will still come back, he'll be resurrected or worse, turned into a fucking ghost and he won't be able to stop him.

How do you figure that one out? it's not the police's job to kill people so that they won't hurt anyone else, hell it's not anyone's job. As a society we don't get to kill people for crimes they haven't committed, crimes that they might commit. That's some fucked up thinking you've got there dude.

If I were a superhero and was fighting someone as bad as Joker or Carnage, I'd kill them right at the spot without second though. Would try to spare petty crooks though or at least give them a warning to stop being shits.

Authority can kiss my ass.

Yes. I'm the one who's fucked up, because I want the problem of the Joker solved rather than letting him keep doing what he's doing. Which he will. Absolutely. The lives of his victims don't matter, only his does. I get it, Batman. You're gay for him.

>murder is wrong
>I should let this guy murder this murderer because of that
Makes perfect sense

>Every recurring villain he chooses to leave alive or stop others killing is another group of people he's condemned to death.
It's not actually set in stone (in universe) that any of his villains will escape.
>You can argue that it's not his job to execute people, but it isn't his job to assault and arrest them either, but apparently that illegal activity is okay
It's his hobby
>He could have killed almost all of them in self-defence if moral/legal justification were really an issue.
Right, but he doesn't want to kill anyone.

>Makes perfect sense
Math, dude.

And you would be a monster, just as bad as Joker or Carnage, passing judgement over human life, choosing who gets to live and who gets to die. You'd be no superhero user.

Is everyone in Gotham gay for the Joker cause it seems like Arkham isn't that hard to get into or out of and nobody's done the deed yet.

> just as bad as Joker or Carnage
This is so stupid. How is killing a mass murderer to stop them the same as killing random people for shits and giggles? Is jaywalking also the same as driving intro a crowd of people to kill them because in both instances you'd be choosing to act above the traffic laws?

>just as bad as Joker or Carnage
Well meme'd.

>applying math to logic
You poor deluded fool.

Yes you're fucked up because you think murder is a solution. see the funny thing about these threads is everyone blames Batman and no one ever mentions how shitty the Gotham City prison service is. They're the real ones to blame for being utterly incapable of doing their job and keeping the Joker locked up.

If you hate Batman so much, why not don't you stop creating threads about him?

>the escaping villains thing
While true, even in-universe the batfamily is aware at this point that Arkham and other facilities aren't particularly secure, so locking them up is not really a defence for inaction.

>And you would be a monster, just as bad as Joker or Carnage, passing judgement over human life, choosing who gets to live and who gets to die. You'd be no superhero user.

I'd rather be a monster than an idiot who lets genuine monsters run around and kill people regularly.

>Yes you're fucked up because you think murder is a solution.
And you're fucked up because you value the life of a mass murderer over the lives of his victims.
>They're the real ones to blame for being utterly incapable of doing their job and keeping the Joker locked up.
Isn't the whole point of Batman's existence to take care of problems that the shitty system doesn't? He's a half-measure, man.

You have to keep in mind that Batman is completely fucking insane, but he knows it.

Killing the Clown Prince of Crime only to unleash the Bat God of Death is not a step up in the long run.

No, it's the psychopath's fault. Just teach crazy people not to kill.

This.

>And you're fucked up because you value the life of a mass murderer over the lives of his victims.

but user, infinity=infinity

This is the closest thing to an actual defense I've seen.
And yet 1 is less than thousands. Amazing.

Fucking this. Jason asking "Why don't you kill the Joker?!" when he, himself, is ACTUALLY FUCKING UNDEAD is full-on retarded.

Joker would either become a virus, like in Morrison's, or a ghost, or worst of all, he'd come back as a fucking Black Lantern.

>tfw your adoptive dad would rather risk killing you than seeing his clownfu dead

>And you're fucked up because you value the life of a mass murderer over the lives of his victims.
Life is life. No matter who it belongs to.

Puninsher has been killing assholes for years and knows what he's doing is technically bad. Yet he always is more efficient at stopping crime and the rampant murder of innocents rather then sending them to a shitty jail again and again so they can escape for the 100th time.

Writers who have the "Killing is bad and makes you Hitler" are severely braindead.

Then why are the lives of the victims so cheap to you? Why aren't they worth saving?

Yeah, but recovery time from death is longer than the Joker is usually locked up.

To be fair it doesn't seem Frank has made much of a dent in crime.

I'd still trust him to protect me from criminals that Battard.

The Squadron Supreme found a solution to crime that didn't require killing people. Why doesn't Batman use his mad science skillz to build a brainwashing machine?

Why can't Batman just marry the Joker?

Gee, this post sure looks familiar...
>run through desu
Oh wow.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88084662/#88085501
Holy shit edgelord, get a life, or at least find new ways of articulating your EDGY opinions. Or better yet, keep them to yourself. I know you're probably 14, but you'll eventually realize repeatedly saying "AUTHORITY CAN KISS MY ASS" isn't a fifth as cool as you think.

1. Punisher isn't a psychotic ninja in a bat costume
2. Punisher will eat a bullet the second he accidentally kills a nontarget (and finds out about it, he's actually done this before)
3. Punisher tends to not fuck with actual supervillains

Of course they are user. I just said ALL life is valuable. All of it. No matter who you are victim or criminal you are worth saving. Why is this so difficult for you to grasp?

Because you're actively advocating for their deaths rather than saving them. It's confusing.

4. Marvel will eventually asspull that the Punisher was actually hypnotized to be given his targets through suggestion by some sort of evil crime boss that just wanted to eliminate the competition and he's actually made the world a shittier place since he began operating.

Uhh, no I'm not.

Or why don't they just cultivate Black Mercy en masse and attach it to people like the Joker?
Yes you are. The Joker kills people. He will always keep doing it. You want him to live, and he will keep on doing it as long as he lives. You are advocating for the death of every single victim he'll ever have.

Moral absolutism is one hell of a drug.