Sup Forums doesn't understand how polls and electoral college work

>Sup Forums doesn't understand how polls and electoral college work

Reminder that if you believe Hillary is going to get less than 400 EV, you're delusional.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/clinton-says-half-of-trump-supporters-are-deplorable.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5971.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sc
>red

>Indiana
>red

Ever heard of Black Votes Matter?

Indiana went blue in 2008. They also really don't like Pence there.

are you even trying

Not trying, just showing you realistic outcomes based on current trends.

Bump for the Drumpftards who didn't read this. It's over, you lose.

You're sounding like a real basketcase.

You're just lying in the hope that your lies will affect the desired outcome.

Stop using words you don't know.

Prove to me I'm lying. Protip: You can't.

>4 posts by this user

you dont know how the world works outside of the internet

>EVERY SINGLE SWING STATE AND THEN A SHITTON OF GUARANTEED RED STATES TOO, THAT'S JUST HOW IT WORKS.

Holy shit CTR is getting so fucking scared.

>mfw drumpf loses both his state and his running mate's state

This.

I'm just laughing at this map, dude.

Yep, Indiana went Obama in 2008. They also despise Pence. Drumpfkins fail to realize this.

Its the most bumfuck hick state in the union and still majority white. I doubt it could go blue especially since it has no major cities

Slide Thread S A G E

Scared already, whitebread?

I totally want Hillary to win. But be honest: she's not reaching 400.

>the most hated woman in America
>getting 400 electoral votes

wew lad

I can't wait for the shills mass suicide in November. I don't think they're ever gonna live this one down.

They'll forget like goldfish and live in blissful ignorance.

It's time to say enough is enough. 60+ fucking years of retard has to crash and burn sometime, and when it happens they need to be forcefed their own shit.

>current trends
it's been a bad month for killary. let's see how that deplorable comment affects the polls

EVeryone here are plebs

>indiana as blue
are you literally retarded?

>this much autism
>all 50 states not being yellow
Try again

I see ctr is out in full force after Hillary's huge fuckup today

Is this your first election cycle?

Delusional isn't a fucking word faggot.

what did she do today?

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/clinton-says-half-of-trump-supporters-are-deplorable.html

I'm from the future, cap this

She's going up against a man who couldn't be more hated if he ate babies live on TV.

Reminder
>ohio
>red

delusional
[dih-loo-zhuh-nl]

Examples

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
adjective
having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions:
Senators who think they will get agreement on a comprehensive tax bill are delusional.
Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness:
He was so delusional and paranoid that he thought everybody was conspiring against him.

Yeah, we're still going red this year. The only people that don't like him are media plebs and college students. Most of the college students aren't from here as well.

Kill yourself nigger

Stop trying to make the sage leaves meme happen

It's not gonna happen

>not even giving Trump Utah

Can't take these levels of cuckery.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ut/utah_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5971.html

Hillary grilled Trump about comments he made about a judge or a gold star family, but then she goes and basically says that half the country's voters belong in the garbage. This is going to cost her worse than Mitt Romney's 47% remark.

Votes lead to elector selections. How is it hard to understand? Though they are not REQUIRED to vote for the party that selects them in maybe half the states the other half forces them to by law. The rest will vote for the selecting party usually or they risk getting hung by angry voters if it is a massive difference from the popular vote.

You idiots who think electorals don't go with the masses 95% of the time are laughably stupid.

Hillary Clinton has been the most hated woman in America for 20 years. Everyone loved Donald Trump until he ran for President. You're shitting yourself if you think it's not Hillary who has an image problem.

fortunately for him he's up against the most hated women in America.

Trump has a considerable lead in Indiana.

You obviously don't know anything about South Carolina, leaf.

>Utah
>blue

Trash.

what about the maple leaves meme?

Are you retarded? The only reason we voted Obongo in 2008 was cause it caused the niggers to get off their lazy welfare asses and vote for a fellow nigger. Everyone here but the nogs love Pence.

>fucking Utah
Instantly discredited

>CT
>blue

Let them believe what they want. Their tears will be all the more delicious come November.

New york has a very strong possibility of turning red.

Guess how I know you're new

if that's what you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night then suuure, trump ole boy gon ween m'yawk yuuuuge xD

>Indiana
>Blue
My state is solid red, kill yourself.

>increasingly nervous man