What do you think of Mary "Iron Spider" Jane?

What do you think of Mary "Iron Spider" Jane?

Spider-Mom is hotter

>Mary Jane
It's shit.

>PETER I'm SO TIRED of SUPERHERO LIFE I have to LEAVE FOREVER
>oh hey this superhero shit's dope lol
fucking slott

It happened once in an already shit comic and it will never happen again.

Gwenfag pls.

That costume is a total planecrash of bad design.

Cowl masks on spider-characters should be a crime. Go full-face or go home.

Not just that, they gave her a goddamn hairbun as well. She looks like a 1960's housewife.

yeah, a hot 1960's housewife.

>Gwen
Also shit.

I think it wouldve been interesting if it was an ongoing thing and MJ acts like Stark's bodyguard/sidekick/secretary instead of a one time gimmick

That would be cool but totally inconsistent with how she's been written.

All the times MJ has gotten superpowers have been pretty sweet.

Would be badass as hell if she combined spider-powers with Red Sonja swordsmanship

It's always been retarded that they keep using that same excuse every time they want to shove MJ out of the picture. MJ's known Pete's secret almost from day one, she stuck it out through things like Venom. Find some other justification to get rid of her. Flaking out over Spider-Man baggage never fails to ring hollow.

They can't mention Red Sonja without paying royalties to the Red Sonja Corporation so they don't use her. Same as Conan, ROM, the Transformers and all the other licensed characters they lost the rights to.

>feliciababbies

>Spider-Powers
>Red Sonja
>Firestar was based on her design
>Hydro-Clone

I want a team of MJs to fight the Gwens

Also the MJ from the mangaverse who was a spider-ninja

and a Red Sonja costume

What if the main MJ gets ALL of these powers at once?

So did she fuck Tony or not?

I feel that with a few tweaks it can look better, I definitely like the white and red combo and the white webs on the red look

No.

Probably.
Bendis and Slott are bad enough writers and it's even in character for earlier characterizations of MJ.
And since to Slott and Bendis literally nothing in the thirty years since they stopped reading comics and started writing them happened, well.....

Do you want to add the Web of Shadows version of MJ who despite not having any superpowers whipped out a shotgun alongside everyone else to fight back (despite having a broken arm)?

Sword in one hand while slinging a gun with the other alongside everything else.

>Shotgun-totting ninja warrior woman with pyro/hydrokinesis ontop of base spider-abilities
Sounds like my kind of gal.