I think this is a great idea, puts more money into our weak economy

I think this is a great idea, puts more money into our weak economy

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/ads-on-money-trudeau-impersonator-canada-fails-summer-american-refugees-1.3751774/royal-canadian-mint-to-sell-advertising-space-on-currency-1.3751945
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is it minting these days? I thought you already sold off all your gold.

>tfw might actually buy these coins for the lols

Our coins, ao Nickels, dimes, quarters, loonies and toonies

>loonies and toonies
I knew they were called that, but never thought of them at the same time long enough to think of loony tunes.

Oh, Canada.

inb4 everyone starts doing it for free and all leaf bills are messed with drawings.

For everyone that doesn't know, This is That is satire.

The mint doesn't own the currency and neither does the BoC. Switzerland does

So this is what decline is like in the modern age?

My god Canada.

>when you think the joke country can't get even worse
>it still gets worse than anything you could have possibly imagined

This is from CBC's "this is that" it's satire.

So I could sell a large amount of one of my trust funds to write "Canada sucks" on all Canadian legal tender. Fuck that sounds fun.

That show has caused so much butthurt it's incredible. Finally a decent use of tax dollars.

We should get Trump to purchase some advertising. I'm sure Trudeau would love that

Haha that'll show them, Pooland!

I like this idea because whenever I smoke a couple buds and go to the store I always like, forget what I was going to get so if my money could... like, remind me what to buy when I'm stoned, that would be totally cool.

Bullshit, source of GTFO

Uh just google it you stupid gas sniffing abo

>Pooland

Why must you embarrass yourself and your country to the point where people actually feel bad for you over it.

Fuck off fatty, healthy people are talking

Please believe not all leafs are like this, the ones that you see sperging out on Sup Forums look like this for sure but a majority of people here I know are +Trump and -Panders

Because each time they post they have to look at their leafy flags

Haha stop trolling. see you at the cuckold meeting tomorrow bud.

wtf is that flag

I love how they now have their own national culture to defend because moot perl harbored Sup Forums and forced everybody to notice the fucking leafs.

Great show. Can't believe Canada finally did something right.

I liked the parody of Chef's Table and the water smuggling.

Should swap out one of those dildos for sucking on dog dicks.

First funny post I've seen all fucking day

the flayed man of house bolton, ah shit i mean isle of man

>This is That is an award winning satirical current affairs show that doesn't just talk about the issues, it fabricates them.

>This is That is an award winning satirical current affairs show that doesn't just talk about the issues, it fabricates them.
is it a bad sign that i had to look it up to see if it was true or not?

pathetic and weak. absolutely canada

lol your faggot chinese country is so gay

cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/ads-on-money-trudeau-impersonator-canada-fails-summer-american-refugees-1.3751774/royal-canadian-mint-to-sell-advertising-space-on-currency-1.3751945

DELETE THIS