Whats so bad about women chasing after men for money? As a Man you need to be able to provide for women...

Whats so bad about women chasing after men for money? As a Man you need to be able to provide for women. They give you children and you provide for the family.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/vikyvarga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why wouldn't you want your gf to show off your wealth?

i want to be loved even when i retire

Divorce laws.

They're not your children or your family though.

Damn.

Can't get better than that.
/thread

there is a difference between gold digging and wanting a stably financial man

I'd rather be loved for who I am rather than live for some materialistic succubus to parasite off of me and leave me a hollow shell of my former self.

But to each their own.

not really

>They give you children
More like that is the chains binding your wealth to them

>i want to be aknowledged as special snowflake
are you a man or a beta?

There is actually, it's just these days women don't need to be married to get by. So it's pretty much always gold digging.

Did your mother not love you enough? Why do you think a female should care for you when you are of no use? A mans job is to provide. A women's job is to give birth. A mans job is then to protect them

>wanting to be loved means you're a special snowflake
>man up and provide for your gold-digger goy

Suck a dick.

They will never be content. They will leave as soon as someone with more money/better looks apears. They don't love you as a person.

This guy is multimilionaire, has a beautiful and loving gf and she shows his affection to her. Why does that make Sup Forumsack neckbeards mad?

This made all the sense in the world when men were the master and commander of their household. Now women have as much power and privekedge and in most cases more than the man does. Leave behind the past and archaic paradigms and evolve or die, cuck.

Because theres a difference between your girlfriend being with you and caring for YOU, as in your person and a girl just being with you for your money and seeing you as a walking checkbook

given, all women to an extent are with you for what you provide, but if it inherently is the only reason for the relationship it's doomed to fail and you'll end up unhappy

Nothing bad with it as long as she also genuinely loves you on top of having money. Like she chose you because she has feelings for you, money is a "bonus". If she only stays with your for the easy life but can't really stand you then that's not normal and this sort of a relationship should not be encouraged, the man will lose big time in the end. Overall men who don't provide for their family are fucking degenerates, I can agree with that.

Nothing wrong with it as long as she's a virgin

>They don't love you as a person.
HAHAHA THIS IS THE AVERAGE Sup ForumsACK

this is why everyone thinks this board is satire

If we go by your logic OP women shouldn't complain when we fuck them and give them the boot, they should cater to our sexual needs just like we are obliged to provide for them.

Guys dont respond to this thread. OP is baiting so obviously.

You have obviously never had a girlfriend.

>They give you children
>You shouls give them everything

Really? Would make more sense to adopt stray, same benefits, no downsides.

What about when you grow old, don't you want to be grandparents, happy, and together? Not like all those other old hating married couples.
I want to be happy with my SO until the day I die

It's kind of weird when they do that while simultaneously being in the workforce, effectively doubling the amount of workers and throwing the wages to the ground. Particularly weird if they're also forcing gender politics into it all and fucking up with job opportunities for everyone else.

One could say this is kind of like having your cake and eating it too.

Because I can't rape him and take over everything he has without repercussions bc I'm physically stronger and better trained than him

They give you sexual affection in exchange of a man being a provider and a strong foothold. If you can't provide it, why do you even bother?

LOL you'really soulless

If she looks like that, I don't give a shit about why she spends her time with me. I'll keep making money if she keeps being pretty.

they stop putting out shortly after marriage, yet we provide for them long after.

???

No I am geniunely curious in understanding what drives young men here to be so bitter about women.

Not an equal trade-off though, dont ya think?

I don't think you understand the situation. The girl is pretty much exactly like the car. She is an expensive luxury good.

I want to have a young wife that is by my side giving a dying old man blow jobs. If I want the sentimental bullshit I'll have my kids do it.

Who is that girl? And don't say it's your gf cuz i won't believe you unless proof

>They give you children and you provide for the family.
That's two bads, OP. Your thread is shit.

Cuck

Nevermind my question, according to google it is her instagram.com/vikyvarga

It's not bad If they have the hability to be good mothers.

But hedonist goldiggers that dont know how to be a mother are awfull

have you ever been married or do you base that off other people ?
Other people also don't succeed in job. So? Does that mean you stop searching for a job?

That's how the world works now. 5000 years ago you had still to fight off enemies with a spear for a tribes woman. Now it's money and social skills.

If her value is literally only her young vagina what happens when she gets old?

It's fine if you wanna whore it up in your youth but it's not a long term strategy.

desu i wouldn't even care. I just need a provider for my heirs, i can get a dog if i want a friend, and spend a sizable amount of my income on hookers.
Provided this hypothetical marriage has a non cucking clause making it worthless the moment she even looks at another penis that isn't mine, it would be really a blessing.

Seriously, who gives a fuck. You bunch of immature manchildren think relationships are like the ones you see in those chinese cartoons. They are no more than contracts, treat them as such and you will be fine.

Because they're not worth providing for.

she is the gf of some famous italian football player. She is TOP QT

see webm

She'll take care of our children. Women don't become useless the moment they lose their looks.

That's why you spend your 20s getting rich and you settle down in your 30s or 40s with a young piece of ass

You dont marry them.

Women should marry before 22

>Ferrari
>Only has Aux connection

Shit my Charger has a usb port

Yeah and women had to do a whole bunch of other shit not just suck my cock when i get home from a hunt you dumb fuck, women these days barely know how to cook 2 minute noodles let alone raise my child, keep the house clean and prepare a proper home cooked meal.

hahhahahahahhahahahhahaha

>so bad

>bad

subjective

> you need to be able to provide for women.

subjective

>They give you children and you provide for the family.

thats one possible scenario

Why are young western men so emotionally needy?

Not wanting gold-digging whores =/= being bitter about women

>18 years of child support payments
>you will never get custody over your children in divorce cases
>only men pay child support or alimony

Its mostly only women in your anglos countries lack cooking-skills.

>Going to Dubai on holiday
New money cunt, vapid cunt. You must be 18 to be impressed by a Ferrari and a couple LV bags.

Now, kys.

>I don't want children
>Unless she does the house chores and keeps my balls empty I'm not providing, and women nowadays are so conceited they expect everything and give nothing.
Women are strong and independent, so they can pay for their shit. Don't buy the tradcon argument.

At least you propagate your genes. Seems like a success to me.

You can just hire a hot young au pair for that

point still stands though, Pierre, women in western society as a whole are fucking useless and should be treated as such until they can prove they should be treated otherwise.

As long as both parties are honest there is no problem

It is deception that is the problem

Relationships need trust

>alimony
Lmao, i've got 4 offshore accounts, good luck with the cuck judge ordering me to pay shit.

I'll just give my children suitcases full of cash and tell them to spend it on whatever the fuck they want, including making rolls of them and throwing them on their mother like the cheap slut she is

this, it wouldn't be so bad if marriage shackled their ambition rather than encouraged it

Just for your information, that girl i am posting is from hungary. Eastern euro women > western women

If that's all you care about just donate your sperm

She'll either suck the poor bastard dry and leave him once its all gone or suffer a mysterious death.

its the gf of pelle, you frog

Women are completely useless in every single way. Men are even better caretakers who raise children to be more emotionally stable.

When we were raised we were brought up to believe men and women are intellectually equivalent.

We clearly arent but most of the men here have not spent enough time around women to figure that out.

Hence they try and intellectualise female behaviour with a masculine heuristic which often fails and leads to lots of frustration and eventually bitterness

Depends what you mean, obviously I would expect to be able to provide, but I am not marrying a golddigger.

I have been betrayed by every woman I ever loved.

That's a really god damn good idea. Why have I not thought about that? I feel quite retarded now. Maybe I am one. Better not tell the sperm bank.

so you whore it up, but she can't?

>gib me dats
if you pay for women why not have a harem like dan bilzerian

Because most woman won't hold up their end of the bargain.

They will give you children, and then take them away from you along with half your shit.

We want to be loved/respected for being a provider, not a paycheck.

respect is earned

Damn right. I'll buy her a lot of shiny stuff, and fancy dinners to keep the missus happy.
Isn't that what the average woman wants? Smart women are outliers, and they are usually abnormal in some way that makes them unsuitable to raise children.

I just need a dumb, passable enough cunt to spit some kids out.

This.
Why is it mostly the americans here who dont understand this?

That's pretty much it. It's really basic stuff: A woman is always sure that she is the mother, but a man can never be absolutely sure he is the father.
Therefore the optimal reproductive strategy for a man is to spread his seed around as best he can.
For a woman the optimal strategy is to get someone to take care of her. A man will take care of woman only if he is sure enough that he is the father, and therefore the woman has to prove her purity, i.e. not be a slut, and be a virgin.
For a man the only thing he needs to prove is that he can take care of the woman. He does that by having intelligence, strength, money etc.

If you think about why things are now as they are, it's probably because it has a natural reason. It has nothing to do with culture, patriarchy or evil men. Everything happens for a reason.

Never said it wasn't.

hahahah kek based italiano

Its 2016. They can earn their own money.

I have to admit that DNA-testing is making virginity of the wife unnecessary, but our evolutionary history makes men really prefer faithful and pure women.

is this prehistory age?

so you're saying that i should absolutely pull a trump and keep upgrading my wives to younger models?

after all, according to you any woman past the age of 23 is worthless

>stably financial
Oh god

this is a strongly cucked attitude my friend

>They will give you children, and then take them away from you along with half your shit.

Offshore accounts and lawyers up to your teeth my man.
Marriage is a gamble nowadays thanks to feminism and degeneracy, but MGTOW is not the answer. The answer is making even more kids than before, and forcing the dumb cunt who spat them out to raise them with you or else she gets thrown on the street like the cheap whore she truly is where she can truly follow her vocation.

Fuck them, and fuck the feminists and the cucks enabling this bullshit. I'm going to have heirs, i'm going to make sure they are redpilled and no hook nosed kike or vapid cunt will stop me

Well, would you like people who only befriended you because of your money? Would they make trustworthy allies? Could you rely on them in difficult times?

It's fucking stupid to share your resources and life with people, who only have loyalty to your wealth. When the shit hits the fan, they all leave, potentially bringing your kids with them.

>use the USB port in your car
>short out the entire motherboard

sick banter

Her boyfriend is Pelle, a naturalised Brazilian.

meant to respond to this

Why even get married with the current laws and sexual climate? Just fuck around with younger girls, which becomes exponentially easier when you get more money. Trump could easily dump his wife and fuck college girls if he wanted to, but it would look really bad for his presidential campaign.

On a personal level, yes, that would be the best strategy. On a societal level we would run out of women very quickly. And a collapse of the society would be bad for you personally. At least in the long run, i.e. not necessarily for you but for your children. Therefore the optimal strategy is for everyone to get a young wife and stick with her. Which is pretty much what western society ended up doing. Until now that is.