What is the bravest thing you've ever done to stand up for what you believe in?

What is the bravest thing you've ever done to stand up for what you believe in?

Sounds like a tumblr story but even less believable.

I mentioned how I have a MAGA hat in public and that I like Trump.

Yeah, probably fake, but antifa and blm are such fags that it almost sounds plausible.

Removed the headphone jack from my phone design

This story is more fake than my girlfriend.

Out on a night out and some shitskin tried to touch my girl. He went on some rant about getting all his cousins and shit so i dropped him on the spot, took my girl and went yard.

>walking down street
>pack of niggers surround me and my gf
>oooga booga gimme ya wallet and girl white boi
>"no"
>leader of pack steps closer "whatchu say boi?"
>pull out my katana
>swiftly gut his stomach open
>2 guys rush me
>spinning back kick one guy in back of head instant concussion while in same motion dodge punch one guy throws and stabbing him in back
>rest of niggers run like feral dogs
>wipe blade off on guy i kicked unconscious
>gf is distraught with fear
>hold her close to me and say "easy now woman, I am your protector and no one will ever hurt you, now lets go home and Ill cook you some eggs"

Wore a MAGA hat all over D.C. and took a shit ton of pics with it on statues and landmarks

;_; beautiful story, why can't I find a nice brave guy such as yourself that shares my love for nippon steel.

>and then president trump called me
>DIS NIGGA IN AFGHANISTAN STOLE HIS CRYSTAL SKULL
>hat guy blood on the sand out 2017

kys

Plenty of video evidence of BLM and ANTIFA behaving the exact way depicted in OP.

>more fake

*nods approvingly in your direction*
You are a supreme gentleman of the highest order, I unironically tip my fedora to you.

No one is saying that they dont, just that if that happened his reaction of whooping ass everywhere and subsequent looking like a hero facing down 20 people in an alley with a metal rod most likely didn't happen.

Confronted some ms13 like beaners who were mexi packing a house to clean up their yard or I'm going to have the inspector reevaluate that illegal kitchen in the basement.

They were subsequently thrown out of the house.

Who cares?

>Doing teacher training
>A total of one white male besides myself in the entire class
>African trainee defends FGM, saying that it is their culture
>SJW feminist actually joins in, siding with him and saying that young girls could be ostracized if they try to resist
>He says that it is very important to their community despite being illegal
>I say that if the community defends and endorses this brutality then that 'community' are a group of violent criminals and that they should be imprisoned for their brutality
>White male gives an encouraging look but no one speaks up

Stood in front of pro-Marcos troops in 1986

I voted for Obama.

oh shit lost it at 'eggs'

>Fake story
>Who cares if it's fake?
Literally BLM tier.

Tried arguing BLM with a black guy.

I got thrown into a wall.

nice knockoff you fucking prick