'Powerless' Synopsis Reveals Change From Insurance Company To Wayne Enterprises

>In a world where humanity must cope with the collateral damage of Super Heroes and Super-Villains, Emily Locke (Vanessa Hudgens) begins her first day as Director of Research & Development for Wayne Security, a subsidiary of Wayne Enterprises that specializes in products that make defenseless bystanders feel a little safer. Full of confidence and big ideas, Emily quickly learns that her expectations far exceed those of her new boss (Alan Tudyk) and officemates, so it will be up to her to lead the team toward their full potential and the realization that you don’t need superpowers to be a hero.

comicbookmovie.com/batman/new-powerless-synopsis-moves-the-action-from-an-insurance-agency-to-a-a147455

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PjWKE-IJ4R8
youtube.com/watch?v=SCpgEie2UJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All I care about is does she have nice feet?

I like it better when it was an insurance company, but eh..I hope the show's good

>>In a world
youtu.be/PjWKE-IJ4R8

So there's gonna be a hell of a lot of referencing Batman and Bruce Wayne
Got it

Insurance Company would have been funnier

>Batman and Batman accessories
DROPPED

I thought it was supposed to be a legal show.

>it's a WB/DC can't figure out they have more characters than Batman show
Nope, no thanks, I'll stick to the CW garbage

It was but the original showrunner quit and the new one I guess thought that being a legal show was boring since it didn't have enough DC reference or whatever and that putting that MC into a Wayne Enterprises division was a brilliant idea

Is this stand-alone or connected to any current continuity?

stand alone

If this means they want to integrate DCU deeper into the show and not just do references in dialogue, this is a good thing.

Until it fails and they have to connect it to the CW shows, just like another DC recently

An insurance company is funnier and also when is tgis supposed to air.

February 2

Superhero shows without superheroes.
Live action, when will they learn.

>Have you seen your boss?
>No whenever I hear he's in the building he flys away like a bat
This will likely be like AOS. Just a bunch of lame jokes/references to say he exists in the universe but you'll never see him.

But then the only way this would work is if they were just conventionally out of step with whatever current Lucius is doing.

Like they get a package for RD and then its blatantly obvious bat tech but they use it for something utterly benign and stupid.

Only way to salvage this is they need someone that knows how to write a good office setting. Which means either writers from Dilbert or IT Crowd. The Office was Dog Shit.

Welp it was garbage while it lasted.

Oh it hasn't aired yet... I can wait.

>Vanessa Hudgens

every time she does something there is always some coincidental "leaked" nudes of her right before the premier.

I dunno,man, The original was of an Insurance Company, sort of like DC very own Damage Control show, but then the original showrunned quit and the new one must have seen that idea and though "Nha, it can't work, it's too stupid" and remade it into what it's going to be released, mind you there's was already a trailer released

youtube.com/watch?v=SCpgEie2UJc

But that would have been the best mundane bullshit. Same reason She-Hulk really works in the courtroom dealing with comic book stuff but playing it utterly straight.

Yea you are dealing with a storage room full of trick umbrellas, chattering teeth, duct taped gas bombs, busted up riddle boxes and numerous bat rangs and other bat paraphernalia. But that is just part of the hum drum life in Gotham.

That would have been funny. Having to take another trip out to crime alley to get evidence of a claim the boss is hoping he can finally pass off as not being Batman related so the company doesn't have to pay out.

But that's is what is going to be, what you're saying could happen. What isn't it the whole Insurance Company stuff

Well I'm far less interested. As an insurance adjuster at a Fortune 500 company I can say I heard a lot of ppl at the office say they were gonna watch it before. Way to shoot yourself in the foot WB.

Farmers Insurance commercials show how far they could have gone with crazy.

Now its The Office Batman Edition. Can't even play with the Humors Idea of them interacting with Bruce Wayne and him being an Archer type asshole.

Can't wait. She's the highlight of any mass leaking.

Would be fine if it still was an insurance company owned by Wayne Inc. But nope.

>IT'S ANOTHER FUCKING DC SERIES THAT WAS CHANGED TO MAKE ROOM FOR MORE BATMAN

There could have been a lot of hilarity.

>Wonder Woman just threw Ares through my yacht!

>I'm sorry sir you didnt purchase the super villain endorsement.

>I'll sue her in civil court then!

>Good luck with that sir she is a foreign diplomat.

>more ofthis bullshit instead of making the Booster-Gold-Working-At-Kord-Industries comedy/acton show

>more batman
pls no

Batman is just a background character in that. he barely provide the setting. He is too busy dressing in leather and hurting people while wearing a mask to hand over insurances.

I hope at the end of season she will punch Bruce Wayne in balls, take huge dumb on him, whipe her ass with his hair and open her own insurance company.

Kek wills it.

>Vanessa Hudgens
Was she the nude leak Disney scandle person?

>like AOS

You can't keep acting like this

we had Ghost Rider

like the green day song?

Y-yeah and NBC releases the full uncut video online. For laughs haha.

The trailer wasn't released, it leaked. This explains why it never was, they must have had to refilm the pilot.

>up to her to lead the team toward their full potential and the realization that you don’t need superpowers to be a hero.
Is this just going to be a lot of her bitching at super heroes about collateral damage?

I feel like it's going to end up going the Gotham route where the Wayne's weren't suppose to be involved at all to being 1/2 the show

end up hiring a male lawyer, he can't set foot on Thymiscra to serve the papers kek

Any bets on what heroes are going to be just off-screen besides the Bat?

for like a second

>He's out there in a Dinghy with a megaphone.

Oh that would be fantastic. She calls in her Aunt as her defense.

"Wonder Woman has responded to the summons, her council is waiting to see you."

"Who, Therm and Minsk, William and Thomas."

"Themis, Goddess of good council."

"*sigh* Of course."

Civil court case against Lady Justice herself. Oh that would be golden.

WTF

This "Super hero shows not about super heroes" shit needs to fucking stop. It's the most parasitic second-hand bullshit I've ever seen. Trying to pull an audience who are into something, without giving them what they're actually into.