>Gem Harvest
720p: mega.nz/#!91whmaaK!bSvDmv706k-TsUDGnI6g5phAO1Ws-F2D5CRDQlJwDN8
1080p: dl.sug.rocks/YP-SU-1R-04x08.mkv
Watch online: marebucks.com/sun/110/

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/DeadCarl
youtu.be/ixJgY2VSct0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where the fuck in Steven, its be a week and we haven't fused.

He has been hanging out with some pretty blue lady.

new episodes when

Keep considering: Opal.

GET IN
picarto.tv/DeadCarl

When does she rape Sapphire?

Probably January or February.

Yellow Diamond and Yellow Pearl have a song coming up. I bet it will happen in the S4 finale, and that she's singing in order to corrupt the remaining Crystal Gems. If she succeeds in corrupting a few of them, that would be even better. Is Sucrose brave enough to do this?

Pink Diamond using magic to make Steven fall in lover with her to seriously fuck with the Crystal Gems when?

We're still here?

>/sug/ has utterly stopped trying to come up with creative never before used edition names
This is when I figure a general is in dire need of death.

Reminder that Jasper will fuck Sapphire and Lapis will fuck Ruby in the upcoming Steven bomb

Either the mods don't care anymore because we're slower or the old mod that didn't like us left.

Yeah, she's still raping Sapphire.

>every other thread is is named "lapis edition"
Maybe worst gemfags just need to leave.

He's stuck in a forced fusion with Lapis and she's never going to let him go.

>Steven felt groggy tired and sad
>It was not too long ago that Lapis forced herself onto Steven and fused with him against his will.
>Lapis had betrayed his trust and now he was trapped inside of the fusion as Lapis had full control.
>But Lapis didn't do this for power and strength she did this because she claimed she loved him.
>Having there minds fused Steven could feel all the emotions she felt he never realised just how much she wanted him to he felt her true emotions.
>Steven didn't know what to feel anymore he never knew Lapis felt like this for him so deeply he felt tired and scared he had no idea what was happening to his friends and gems he didn't even know how much time had passed as everything seemned Ike a blur.
>He then felt the chains around his body tighten as Lapis held him close into her arms.
>She never let him go she would always be stroking his hair hugging him and sometimes kissing him.
>Steven along with Lapis were completely naked as Steven felt so strange being pressed up into Lapis's soft warm body.
>Steven knew it was pointless but again he looked up at Lapis who was looking down at him with with a warm loving expression.
>"Please Lapis...let me go we cant stay like this forever..."
>Lapis stroked his hair and held him close.
>"Shhhhh its ok Steven I know you're still scared but don't worry once are minds are fully fused and we truly become one being you will have no reason to fear it anymore I love you Steven. We will be together forever as one."
>She then gave him a loving kiss and held his head under her chin.
>Steven closed his eyes as he let Lapis warm nude body press into his while she held him close.

Kisscartoon is kill
Where do I watch episodes now?

>tumblr

I swear to god this I've seen this exact post in the last five threads.

>Says while posting on the most tumblr board to date

Download from the /OP/

People could be curious and that seems like a likely explanation, honestly the first time I've posted that response.

Look for them in the the dumpsters behind CN headquarters. They cancelled the show and all of the newest and unaired episodes should have been thrown in there.

>download
No

Lots of people filtering in that didn't realize sug is still here, I reckon.

Download them from your preferred torrent tracker.

Good edition

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

But that's where zuke lives and I'd hate to have to fight him. He's a big strapping lad

I like this thread

>>>He

If you think Smoky Quartz is bad imagine what the fusion of Steven x an even fatter gem than Amethyst would look like.

I like that Lapis art.

>not "it"

RAPIST OF LITTLE BOYS!

Not all of them are bad.

Is it rape if he wants it?

Good thing Jasper is never going to be a gem. And why do you want Steven to be infected with corruption?

Help, I came one of those Jasperfags on tumblr, and I'm wondering whether or not I should further debate them.

I want Lapis to rape me

Did Steven force fuse with Sapphire?

eh, do what you want

He doesn't want it though.

Is your name Steven?

Get in line.

No, the big donut required age recognition now and since Steven was underaged he asked the gems to fuse with him to go get some donuts.

>going to tumblr
Hi /reddit/
>reddit is now spam filtered
Fuck this site.

So what if the Cluster wasn't the end game of the gem shard experiments but just a side project, and the ultimate goal was to figure out how to put gems back together so they could revive Pink Diamond?

But of course once a gem has been broken it can't be completely reformed without Roses healing tears so when we finally meet her in the show she's basically in cracked gem mode like Amy was in that one episode, only even more body horror-ish since her gem is even more fucked up, constantly on the edge of unforming and just barely managing to hold together a vaguely humanoid shape. What if Steven won her over to his side by healing her? What if Yellow Diamond gets all the dragon balls?

Why is Sapphy such a slut

asd

A boy needs practice before taking on that curry cunny. She'd tear him to bits if he isn't up to the challenge.

Ruby is just incompetent.

Connies into asphyxiation, its all good

What would be the safe word in a situation like that?

>Age recognition at a donut shop.

Delicious alcohol-filled donuts and spiked coffee.

Currently drawing Lapis.

I liked it when Lapisfags where benign. Now they are loud as hell and increasingly obnoxious.

>he can't make new threads at sanic speed

youtu.be/ixJgY2VSct0
Poo on the beach

Great, more Lapis fandom.

>She will betray all..

What was your first SU meme /sug/?

Hooray for Lapis ;_;

>audible puking in the distance

Kill yourself tumblrtard

Not really Lapis per say.

Would you?

Looking forward to this when it's legal.

morning

Supas

UGH

What are you fighting with them about? Lapisfags are the ones who twist what happened with Malachite in order to deny that Lapis did anything wrong

>when its legal
12 is legal where I live

Lewd as fuck

>takes pride in the fact that she weighs over 500lbs
So this is the true power of fast food...

i hope youre having a good day user because boy i sure am

Hello, I'm Dr. Pig.

Here to remind you again that Pearl is a salty cunt.

>implying Steven isn't immune to corruption thanks to his healing powers and that he's not going to fuse with corrupted gems in order to heal them
don't be a dumby

She gives me that feeling of a sleeper / double agent, and have we forgotten about what Jasper said about Lapis?

Stevonnie looks so much like my daughter it's weird.

What did Rebecca mean by this scene?

Your shitty theory is shit

>headcanon bullshit
Dumb jasperfag is dumb

Why wait?

Stevonnie, Rainbow, Opal, Rose, and Jasper (in descending order) are the only characters I'm attracted to.

Stevonnie does things to me, mang.

Why did they make it look more lady boy'ish?
I loved the first design.

How did she miss the corn? Was she too busy thinking about Steven or did Garnet intentionally do it just to get a peek up her dress as she turned around?

A WET
SALTY
CUNT

Lapis love bloople

also I think blue gems are like christian girlfriends who are secretly crazy in bed

user's shitty theory may not be 100% off. Sucrose did say that Lapis's character is about manipulation. Then there is Zuke's rage about her ship being sunk.

I thought the first design ended up being Kevin

Post pictures of your daughter
Please

>WET SALTY CUNT
sounds tasty

lighten the fuck up maybe?