PSA. Don't have kids unless your genes are good

Being white isn't good enough. We don't need low IQ, NEET whites.We need superior children. Whites are shit tier parents usually. Don't have kids with any random masturbation slave. Get a good respectable waifu.

Go tell that to niggers.

>Being white isn't good enough

gtfo

It's not. I'd rather have white /r9k/ fags not having kids then popping out degenerates. A smart brown or asian kid or even black kid is better than a shit tier white.

Look at what the uncontrolled breeding of low tier niggers has done to them. Their race is dead. You really want to see the same thing happen to whites.

Atleast the white ones dont have a high chance of exploding

America has too many people fucking before thinking so we get a lot of really dumb whites.

But please tell this to latinos having kids at 18 years old or younger. That's fucking ridiculous and their getting fucked right now because of nepotism policies.

Ok, so, lets pretend the shit tier whites dont reproduce. But what are they supposed to do then?

>I hate white people

kys racist tyrone.

Hilarious are the whites that breed the most are also the dumbest and while they have reproduced you are here without any children proving you are a biological failure compared to them.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
>> JIDF THREAD GAS THE JEW NUKE ISRAEL > JIDF THREAD GAS THE JEW NUKE ISRAEL > JIDF THREAD GAS THE JEW NUKE ISRAEL

Are you implying they should be killed?

>t. Jamal

I think dead has a different meaning then growing population. How can something be dead when it's growing?

Too bad smart people are smart enough not to have kids who'll fuck up their life, huh OP?

why explode when you can do better with a colt

My post was meant to be a warning to the white nationalist. They put so much emphasis on reproducing that they forget who reproduces is just as important. We want smart whites. I don't need trailer bob joe popping out 12 kids. I don't need the white race diluted with nigger tier genes. I'd rather have a few hundred million good smart whites than 2 billion dumb fuck ones.

Dead in the civilization sense. Their race is at the point where only genetic engineering could turn them into something useful.

That's the problem. White nationalist don't understand incentive. They think that the only reason whites don't have kids is due to jewish brainwashing. It's not. It's actually basic economics. Kids have way to high of an opportunity cost for most people. Smart people are good at figuring that out.

> ayyo chek dis out dun hav kids cracka lemme fugg yo bitch while u be liek a pussy nigga watchin

No thanks

>brazil
>larping as white

what about very high iq, rich white genes, but manlet

>Forgetting Brazil still has white people and it's like the future of your country in the next 30 years

pic related

>Whites are shit tier parents usually

What is a black single parent nigger

I'm a beta Manley rejected by whites so marrying cute Asian girl and going to make mongrels. See you on the battlefields you pasty fucks.

>implying putin is genius or rich on his own merits.

Smart healthy people should be the only people reproducing white or otherwise.

What is more than one group can have a quality nigger.

I'll let natural selection decide