Show me a better shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb0X4kIFS0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb0X4kIFS0Q

Threads over, go home

fuck off grandpa

boring

why didn't he kill her when he finally found her?

Because it would have been a downer.

Anything from the greatest film ever made.

Nearly every frame is kino.

>when will the BvS Ironic meme end?

beautiful

>every malick film ever made
>every tarkovsky film ever made
>every bergman film ever made
>every kar-wai film ever made
i could go on

[BRAAAAAAAAAP]

What movie? Getting mignola vibes from this lighting.

pepper solo movie when

capeshit
capekino

Anything by Lubezki.

Too much of a try hard shot

color film is the devil's sunglasses

The image is low quality, but this is one of the most memorable shots I've seen.

this movie is kino shot after kino shot

Yeah, I was having trouble deciding between that or the basement scene. Creepy movie.

whatever happened to this qt

She's busy being Putin's henchwoman in Crimea, oppressing the peasants and stuff.

kino

ahh yes, I wish too that some directors would stop trying hard to make a film and instead resort to making a by the books, easily consumed disney flick with quips every 10 seconds

the second one is the real one?

>the shot that killed a film crew, a marriage, and a friendship

beautiful

inb4 mummy posters arrive

literally the best shot ever made, in the best super hero kino ever made as well

The one closest to the camera frame is the real one, although this ambiguity is part of the point of the scene/movie which is asking who the real Kane is, and how alone with himself he was at the end of the movie.

Why do people go apeshit over this? It's just a guy standing in a door opening with 70% of the screen black.

its called framing, check out a basics of cinematography video on youtube

dont listen to , I think this shot is pretty.

can't find HQ shots of the fire scene :/

That shot felt really out of place

Punishment Park is kino

nice edge

The new hellboy reboot sure looks cheap.

i'm genuinely surprised that nobody has posted the one of the guy that killed the ambassador or whatever

The outside world, normally a place that would be dangerous because of native warriors, exposure, thirst, and many other things, is contrasted against the home, which one would normally associate with shelter, comfort, warmth. However in The Searchers, that dynamic is flipped because the home is where the war party kills most of Ethan's family and steals his only remaining kin. It's now a place of darkness, emotionally and physically. The outside, as harsh as it is, is Ethan's comfort zone. He knows how to fight, how to track, and how to survive, and it isn't nearly as emotionally dangerous as going back inside that house. The brightness represents the hope of recovering the girl. All of this in one shot of a man in a doorway.

And it's a camera trick or is done with some practical effect? How is that done?

Why's it good? Digital enhanced silhouettes of the contractors walking around at a sunset on a flat shot?

Story?

Kane in the shot is standing between two large scale mirrors parallel to one another, which create infinite reflections. It's called the infinite mirror effect, and is more is just a property of mirrors than any trick camera work. It plays extremely well thematically with the movie however.

the radiations levels where they filmed very likely gave many of the cast and crew cancer

Love White Heat. Has one of the most memorable endings ever.

there are way better shots than this in the movie...
kys

Pretty much any shot from Blade Runner tbqh

Colonel Dax walking the trench sorrounded by his men on both sides before the suicidal charge is kino.

It's a shot from the movie Stalker, which is based on the great sci-fi book Roadside Picnic. Certain scenes of the film were shot in an area that was apparently extremely toxic, and several of the people who worked on the film (including the director) died or got very sick with similar illnesses likely caused by the toxic environment.

legitimate question, how can you tell its day for night?

i cried so much

the colors

O_O

yea i can se it a little bit, but it looks more like "movie" night. i guess it looks too blue

Fucking great film, and I fucking hate niggers.

>only one sun