Stockholm isn't as great as Swedish cucks made out to be

So today I landed Stockholm, and got matched with this thing. Wtf Sweden! Your degeneracy has known no limits.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.se/maps/place/Öckerö/@57.7139233,11.5819376,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x464f85845ef6a4bb:0xb5a2dbca43321e61!8m2!3d57.7047783!4d11.6453628
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Got matched
So you
1. swiped her right
2. a degenerate like her found you attractive enough to swipe you right too
Ergo youre a degenerate too

I swapped her right after I saw her profile just to troll the living shit out of her agender shit. ..

You sure showed xer, Sven-Sören.

>Stockholm
That's your problem. Go to some good place instead.

>Fryshuset
Of course!

The only joy of a caliphate would be so see all the SJW's getting kicked off buildings.

What the fuck is agender?

>grey race

Were can I find more? Gosh darn she sure is cute.

What's a town/city in Sweden where there is only white people? No arabs, africans. I want to visit Sweden when I travel though Europe.

You are very specific, Günther. He probably lives up in Hoppaloppajärvi.

It means that you are a huge faggot, just like the other 6 gorillion made up sexes.

I don't care about political affiliations, I just want a pussy to fuck

how'd her cock taste?

Smaller rural towns, countryside in general.
Avoid all large cities like Malmö, Göteborg, Stockholm, Uppsala, etc.. if you want to have few shitskin encounters.
The archipelago of Stockholm and in western Sweden has few shitskins aswell.

>gray race

I can highly reccomend Öckerö, my home town. It's 99%+ white and most of those who aren't white are either adopted or married to a white person. The only arabs here are the ones running the pizza places but otherwise, it's completely sandnigger-free. There is no SJW's there either. There is a lot of churches everywhere and most people are the kind of cucky christians you also find in America. Even a lot of Swedes are amazed by how untouched the place is. But be sure to avoid Gothenburg while you are in the area.

google.se/maps/place/Öckerö/@57.7139233,11.5819376,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x464f85845ef6a4bb:0xb5a2dbca43321e61!8m2!3d57.7047783!4d11.6453628

This, I live not too far away and can confirm this.

Nice, where?

North of Gothenburg inawoods hehe.

I have driven through the area many times and it seems kind of kebab free. Can you confirm this?

It is both kebab free and kebab filled.
My small town for instance have one of those rapefugee centers but so far they have not done anything, They only play football at the local football field and then resort by going into Gothenburg or one of the bigger cities where they can do stuff.
But then again i rarely see them out here.
Apart from them then yes it is 100% kebab free.
Within my local 10x10km radius atleast.

Sounds ok. There used to be 5 rapefugee (((children))) on Öckerö a while ago. They only hang around and played football and occasionaly went to Gothenburg. Then they moved them to Gothenburg for some reason and now it's free of diversity again.

The (((municipality))) says that they want to bring 73 rapefugees to the islands this year due to the communist assignment laws, but I doubt they will succeed with that. Especially if some of the rapefugees starts to do bad stuff, then kebab removal by the people would look like that of Yugoslavia.

What the fuck is a "hin". What the fuck is the difference between ze and xe

Just fuck it anyways

"Hin håle" used to be what people called the devil here, so I suspect something similar.

>paying any heed to the bullshit special snowflake nonsense
You realize that most avowed lesbians take dick, right?
You just have to be the right kind of guy to make them want to do so.

Source:
>fucked about a dozen lesbians
No, none of them called themselves 'bi'.
Several of them would have stayed with me if I had been willing, but I'm not interested in a serious relationship with someone who is batshit crazy or is completely wrapped up in identity politics.

>The (((municipality))) says that they want to bring 73 rapefugees to the islands this year due to the communist assignment laws.
Same here, my municipality took a simular number and for some reason they decided to place it close to where me and my pals live haha.
When we found out that they planned to do so we went to the local politician who is in one of the cucked parties (C) and told them if there is any criminality or rapes etc like in other places, Then we will drive them out of here with force.
Poor guy got started to sweat haha, But afaik they are all going to end up in Gothenburg/Trollhättan so we will get rid of them soon.
Even though they seem to be kind people when you speak with them but you never know if they decide to do rapefugee things..
If they decided to do so we would just load them up on tractors and trucks at gunpoint and drive them off.
Can't understand how the politicians think, They are insane for placing them here.

>grey ace
what did xe mean by this?

>looking at anything but the pic as you mass swipe

Then just as it's about to reach orgasm yell out "TRUMP 2016!!!"

>480x800

hello fellow poorfag

>#BlackLivesMatter
>in Sweden
Jesus Fucking Christ guys

It means they are mentally ill.

Talk about Stockholm Syndrome.

I like you idiots