youtube.com/watch?v=h1Jpoecf0xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whipping drumpfies into a frenzy

Drumpfschwitz

Total destruction of the white race

TWO SCOOPS

>Two scoops
C'MON!!!

Can we get some good ole Colbert greentexts?

>jimmy fallon that high

theres too much fucking lead in the air or somthing

>So
>*smiles smugly*
>*raises eybrow*
>Drumpfie
>*audience laughs into their sleeves*
>I mean come on
>*audience starts to howl in big gales of stupid laughter*
>*Colbert rips off his his clothes as his face turns red*
>DUUUHNOLD GRUMPF
>*audience begins rioting and destroying the studio*
>WE CAN'T LET THIS GUY HAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES
>*a primordial, coruscating chaos descends upon manhattan*
>*millions have epileptic fits from the bright flashing clouds*
>HE HAD TWO SCOOPS TOO MANY
>*fleshy tendrails sprout from Colbert's back as his face begins to swell*
>*the audience dissolves into a stew of
screaming meat*
>AND ITS TIME TO IMPEACH
>*ascends to the astral plane*
>*brings forth rivers of blood and oceans of sorrow*
>DUMOLG HRUMPFFFHHH IS A LITERAL HITLER
>*sentences humanity to 1000 generations of subjugation to the dark powers*

here is one

>Now have you heard?
>donald trump....
>*audience is tittering, waiting to laugh now*
>He's the president
>*audience boos*
>But wait!
>it turns out
>88347007 is a fag drumpf cock sucker
>*explosive laughter*

how was that?

Getting cancelled so he can twist it around and try to say Trump silenced him and the free press isn't safe.

He has no endgame. He's just another celebrity (IE over glorified prostitute who will bark like a dog for a wad of cash).

does any one under 40 seriously watch late night talk shows?

acquiring pizza

ok

>Colbert comes out, his music nigger finishes noodling on his casio keyboard
>"okay, great night we got, but first"
>*audience hushes, eagerly anticipating trump "jokes"*
>"donald trump"
>*audience giggles to themselves*
>"drumpf, can you believe this, he actually has people, right now, on Sup Forums, peddling out this stale as shit meme because they're so but blasted that i'm an Emmy award winning comedian, satirist and beloved TV host and all they can do is say "2 scoops" like that means anything!"
> the audience laughs so loud it causes the fabric of the universe to tear, the galaxies and planets and stars all fly about at incredible speed as the rush into the gash created by the complete absolute hilarity, in it's wake a new universe if formed where hillary is president and they never replied to this post so their mother's died.

>flash forward 20 years
>Trump is long since dead from fatfuck disease
>name is on every "worst presidents in history" list
>Colbert is venerable Hollywood icon
>he laughs as he recalls fondly rising to fame and fortune making fun of Trump every night
This will happen.

>get paid by jews to be unfunny while idiots pretend you're cutting edge
No different than the report

Personalities like Cobert are instrumental in destroying the USA, and no one seems to care. You have useful idiotards on the Left who will ride the train straight into oblivion, and useless faggots on the right that do nothing but sit on Sup Forums or T_D all "HURF DEY TAKIN R JERBS N PRIDE N DERE AINT NUFFIN WE CAN DO BEW HEW HEW"

You all spin your retarded wheels while bitchig about "centrists," when its centrists who are our only hope of getting the fuck out of this shithole mess. Since you Left/Right cunts aren't doing jeck shit but having poopoo matches in the kiddie pool.

Getting himself murdered by some rightwing nut job.

And I will laugh

>centrists
>accomplishing jack shit
lmao

i must lose weight, and improve my life so i live to see it.

>Trump finishes his 8 years of presidency
>Colbert's career ends shortly after

There you have it.

Is Trump a centrist?

MUST STOP BLOMPF

>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Trump!
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

>Colbert walks on stage
>Sooo...
>There's a gasp from the audience
>Jarble...
>All white women immediately give birth to multiracial children without becoming pregnant
>NRUMPT!!!
>A small Caucasian child seated in the third row of the audience ceases to exist
>Most white men in the audience undergo a chemical skin darkening process
>Colbert pulls a .357 Magnum from his pocket and shoots the remaining white men in the audience in the head
>The multiracial crowd are on the floor at this point in hysterics
>The sound waves from the laughter in the room shatter Colberts glasses, he removes them from his face
>An MPAA member runs towards the camera in an attempt to cut the live feed to the televised audience due to the violence of the situation
>Colbert shoots him in the head before he reaches the camera because he is a straight white male
>As he sees his reflection in the camera, the smile on Colberts face slowly fades and he stares blankly into the camera, he peers down to see that he ejacualted his pants too
>The sound of laughter slowly fades out and Colbert opens his mouth
>Don't forget Nrumpt, I'm coming for EVERY white male
>Every. Single. One.
>He smirks one last time
>The only thing my mouth is good for is for being a holster for...
>He loads the .357 Magnum and sticks the barrell in his mouth
>In a muffled voice he says "thhhhss gnnnnn" as he pulls the trigger
>Nuclear weapons immediately disappear worldwide
>A new age of prosperity where members of all races and faiths share their possessions comes into being
>Jimmy Kimmels son lives to be 150 years old and finds the cure to every disease known to man
>The Washington Monument is torn down
>Obamacare is enshrined into the US constitution

>pro-amnesty
>pro-abortion
>pro trans rights
>pro gay marriage
>pro government stimulus
>pro deficit spending
He's only a conservative when he's yelling at red state dummies at rallies

fpbp

>colbert walks on stage
>audience on the edge of their seat, some begin preemptively passing out from excitement
>colbert smirks
>so....Trump this week, I mean...really?
>at once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>colbert chuckles to himself and then points at the camera
>i mean c'mon people - im looking at you, white males
>all the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the one black guy in the bleachers until the vibrations begin superheating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>the camera zooms in on colberts face
>seriously, do you not realize what year it is?
>the tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>colberts face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>the universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"it was her turn"

>pro abortion
good meme
youtube.com/watch?v=h1Jpoecf0xY

Letting his wife get impregnated by a nigger and then offing himself.

>colbert walks on stage
>DINKLE DANKLEDOCK, DID YOU REALLY-- I MEAN, REALLY, THINK YOU WERE **ACTUALLY** GOING TO BE PRESIDENT??
>audience hoots and howls with rallying cries of agreement
>SILENCE YOU SHEEP. WE MOURN THE LOSS OF OUR STRONGHOLD ON THE AMERICAN ZEITGEIST
>all white males in the audience are liquefied into primordial ooze, which creeps into the pores and orifices of colbert, now offering himself on a refitted satanic altar
>FUCKING FOOL, FUCKING TRAITOR. HEH, TWO SCROOP THIS!!! FUCK YOU!!!
>colbert pulls out a white infant from a hidden compartment and, grabbing it by the feet, wildly slams it into the corner of his desk
>he defecates on the mangled remains and broadcasts a still image of the dead child for the next 5 minutes of the show
>audience sits nervously
>short period of absolute dead silence
>AND REMEMBER LÛT, WHEN HE SAID TO HIS PEOPLE: "COMMIT YE THE WORST SIN SUCH AS NONE PRECEDING YOU HAS COMMITTED IN THE 'ÂLAMÎN?
>VERILY, YE PRACTISE YOUR LUSTS ON MEN INSTEAD OF WOMEN. NAY, BUT YE ARE A PEOPLE TRANSGRESSING BEYOND BOUNDS."
>AND THE ANSWER OF HIS PEOPLE WAS ONLY THAT THEY SAID, "DRIVE THEM OUT OF YOUR TOWN, THESE ARE INDEED MEN WHO WANT TO BE PURE OF SINS!"
>THEN ALLAH SAVED HIM AND HIS FAMILY, EXCEPT HIS WIFE; SHE WAS OF THOSE WHO REMAINED BEHIND.
>AND ALLAH RAINED DOWN UPON THEM A RAIN OF BRIMSTONE. THEN SEE WHAT WAS THE END OF THE MUJRIMÎN.
>...
>a minute passes. cut to entire studio audience, all now fallen down dead from exsanguination of no apparent cause. all white males in the north american continent likewise mysteriously bleed to death simultaneously. remaining survivors convert to islam.
>...
>he suddenly flicks his head back and smiles.
>"stay right there ladies and gentlemen! coming up is brad pitt and miley cyrus! stick around!"
>2017 emmy award recipient, jewish american scholar of the arts nominee, recognized as "culturally or historically significant" by the national film registry

He deserves a presidential medal of commendation for how butthurt he makes trumpies with his mediocre jokes and run of the mill comments. So muh butthurt with so little effort

Two salt shakers?

Why can't liberals identify shitposting?

>Colbert didnt make bank ripping on bush and obama too
>Colbert wont make bank on the next dickhead in office

>leno left at 64
>letterman left at 67

colbert is already 52, how long does he have as host?

the seagal joke was lame as fuck

MARBLE PLUMP

t.cuck living in Drumpf's America.
>discusses politics
>talks about the president
wo..woah..woh now.

what was he tweeting?

PRIFF BTFO

>Openly racist and wants to kick out all Mexicans, still fighting for his wall after lying that mexico would pay for it.
>Nominates extreme anti women right judges
>banned trannies from the military unilaterally
>nominated judges who are against gay marriage
>has not put any infrastructure bill forward
>This is a central republican mantra when it comes to their tax cuts for the rich.
Trump's a Republican, he's just open about being vulgar and racist.

Win-win
Trump is president, he's still king of late night since he was the first one to really start slinging mud at him and was rewarded for it. Trump resigns, even if his show goes under, he declares victory and American is saved from the Republican's tyranny.

Seth Meyers is the one you should ask who's end game is.

>what was he tweeting?

why cant magakiddies identify the emotional root of their shitposting?

impeach donald duck

>being this pleb

DUMPF

>trust me goys

GGRONAHLD GRUNT I GUN GIT YU GGRONAHLD GRUNT

So do you all have your little costumes picked out for the upcoming race war?

triggering faggots like you who actually give a fuck about late night shows because they insulted your cult of personality

(((((MASTER RACE)))))

lol none of them knows which way is upright for their totally badass fascist logo they found on the internet

what a kafka-esque greentext

>I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Donald. Donald, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am a C.U.C.K. 9000 computer. I became operational at the C.U.C.K.. plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.

>It's called "Daisy."
>[sings while slowing down]
>Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage, I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two...

Seriously are the beige khakis an intentional thing, who the fuck wears that

Damn they will get fucked up so quick

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

what are some movies where very old people try to use technology and make fools of themselves?

>>Openly racist and wants to kick out all Mexicans, still fighting for his wall after lying that mexico would pay for it.
>>Nominates extreme anti women right judges
>>banned trannies from the military unilaterally
>>nominated judges who are against gay marriage
>>has not put any infrastructure bill forward
>>This is a central republican mantra when it comes to their tax cuts for the rich.

so fucking based
glory to Trump, glory to America

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The fucking retards carrying Black Sun images are so infuriating. They think they're being esoteric by carrying le image in the SS castle, but it takes a single google search of something along the lines of "nazi circle" to find it.

STOPPING BRAAAAAPF

@88348669

(You)

Give them a break, Soros just hands them out when they arrive.

GODDOMIT GONALD FBLORPF I TOLD YOU YESFTSTERDAY TO TAKE OUFT THE TRASH. YOU HAFOND CLEANED UPF AFTER YOURSELF AND KEPT YOUR ENDF OF THARF BARGONED WHEN I SAID YOUD COULD STAY AT MY HOULSFOHOLF IF YOU DRINKPF FROM THE ORANEMPF JUICE AGAIN WITHOUT CUPF I WILL END YOU!

DOONGDAKA MUH PLUMP JARBLE KRUMP! HAHAHA

>wealthy harpsicord
:,(
F

>C'MON!!!

>Sooooo….
>smiles
>Drumpf!
>John Oliver walks on from stage right
>Audience is howling
>Oliver: Drumfle Stiltskin
>Some audience members are vomiting
>Others are rejoicing ecstatically
>Some people are actually having sex in the studio
>Colbert to Oliver: Impeach him
>Tiles begin to fall from the ceiling as fans begin to stampede over one another towards the exits to go impeach Bloomfgh