Best one shot Simpsons character?

Best one shot Simpsons character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9MoJZnFt3A
youtube.com/watch?v=y3kVTUHRbWM
youtube.com/watch?v=hauHHNDd7sA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He also appeared in the episode when Homer goes to NY

I thought this guy was funny when I was a kid. Now I'm 6'6". and I relate to him on a level I never expected.

Scared me tbph.

you made a 10 year old walk around in public with just his underwear?

As soon as you break 6'5'' one of the first thing you do is bully ten year olds.

Every Tuesday.

Best simpsons characer, not only does he have money and influence, he is a forward thinker with the respect of his peers who wakes up with a smile every day to do a job he loves.

What I love about seeing this as a kid is the idea of Tall guy= trouble

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=e9MoJZnFt3A

There's something about his voice that makes me laugh.

That was me on 9/11

That's me everyday.

>be the biggest by far in a school with many grades in one building
>retarded little 2nd graders come around to try to kick me in the shins all the time
>they know i cant do shit to stop them because of how it would look
>fuckers bruised the fuck out of my shins

i dont recall that, but I remember him in the cheech n' chong episode.. he was literally sitting above the cloud of pot smoke, saying "i don't get it!"
fucking hilairs

his calm voice makes me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=y3kVTUHRbWM

So that's where the complex stems from with all the "WHEN WILL THEY LEARN" posts.

What a nice young man.

At what point does the simpsons stop becoming worth watching?

Is the Simpsons worth starting?
I've always heard that basically it takes a dip down in quality at 8/9 season and just from there...if it's only down from there is it really worth it?
I just never got around to it.

I mean, you got just stop watching after Season 9. It's not like it's plot-based (and even the bad Simpsons has its occasional hit).

Classic Simpsons is absolutely worth watching, though

Nine seasons of quality episodes is obviously worth it you retard.

Yes, watching seasons 1-9 is clearly worth it. Go for it.

If you're feeling adventurous then you could also go through s10. It's a decline but it does have some legendary episodes (Mark Hamill's charismatic guest appearance, Dash Dingo, Pinchy, the last appearance of Phil Hartman, and the last really good Halloween episode)

Whenever it stops being funny to you.

Still annoyed that he wasn't in the movie.

Seriously still gives me some of the best laughs.

Fucking last episode I watched when I saw this youtube.com/watch?v=hauHHNDd7sA fucking proper laughed out loud at it.

It's all in the delivery and the animation. The delivery from Homer was the only reason it was as funny as it was.

They never made it to California...

-

>Why must you turn my office into a house of LIES!