Just bought the movie on PS4 for 5 bucks, I wanted to hear what is Sup Forums's view on "All Dogs go to Heaven"?

Just bought the movie on PS4 for 5 bucks, I wanted to hear what is Sup Forums's view on "All Dogs go to Heaven"?

For me I enjoyed the movie, I like how slick Charlie is, Anne-Marie is a qt. If I had critiques I'd say that I didn't really like most of the songs or the voices performing them and that the whole afterlife aspect of the movie seems only useful to establish the ending scenes like Charlie's choice to save Anne or his watch and saying goodbye.

>BIG LIPPED ALIGATOR MOMENT

I fucking loved that movie when I was a kid

Watched it not too long ago and I think it still holds up

The alligator does end up helping destroy Carface's club, but they really did a poor job with that whole plot point. I think the biggest point being that they show the audience Anne Marie getting wet and sick but still have the fucking music playing during the whole thing. It probably would have helped if Charlie and the alligator actually just talked for a moment after the song for it to say that if he needed help to just give a howl.

Stella Dallas sexiest horse EVER. Damn you Bluth.

There's like 4 inches between her waist and her shoulders.

She's like that freaky dog with the spinal deformity.

>bought through PSN
Was it the Blu-Ray version that crops roughly 20% of the footage?

Anne_Marie's VA was murdered by her father before the movie even released.

I wouldn't know, If I ever saw this movie it was when I was like 10 so I'm not sure what its normal proportions were.

Don't do reasearch about the actors of this movie if you want that magic to be kept alive

MY HEART!

Well, this is a screenshot I saved from the 2007 UK DVD and added words to. You can skip to that part, and compare.

Paused it at this point and it's the exact proportions as your image. So looks like it's not the Blu Ray version.

>Charlie gets sucked back into heaven and Anne-Marie asks if she'll ever see him again
>Too soon

Great!

Why did Dog Satan even let Charlie go see Anne Marie?

Because Satan can be as evil as you want him to be, since it's fiction we're dealing with.

I watched All Dogs Go To Heaven 2 like 4 times a weekend for 3 months as a kid

Is it a crappy sequel that shames the original?

But yeah, for me I watched We're Back a Dinosaur Story like 3 times a week. That and the Lion King which is why I still can't sit down to watch it.

I think I watched it so many times because I liked Sasha.

Or maybe it was Charlie.

I was a confused 5 year old

I actually saw the sequel first and loved it. The first one is even better. Charlie is delightfully sleazy as a main lead.

Sounded too sappy/religious to me as a teen so I've never watched it. I'd give it a chance now based on the voice cast alone.

Fuck An American Tail.

Ruined.

The sequel where they go west was better.

>jews go west and are accepted by the locals JUST FINE

The songs were indeed the weakest part of the movie. Overall still pretty good movie. One of Bluth better movies.

>often mistaken for a middle schooler

That is my fetish.

This movie was weirdly...adult. I didn't notice it as a kid, but as a kid I also hardly got what it was about. I only remember that Charlie's dream of hell was one of the coolest scenes ever.

I liked the pizza song. It wasn't great but it was cute.

What's mine

>Palefaces go west and are accepted by the native JUST FINE

I love your irony.