Post Grade A cringe

Other urls found in this thread:

jose-ramiro.deviantart.com/
youtu.be/ubOzXXB2MNA
tapastic.com/series/Gladiator-Hitora
youtube.com/watch?v=3n_OxMJRrLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is the lady on the left?

I feel like I need to know how old the artist is before I can determine if this is 'grade A' or not. It looks like something from a thirteen year old, in which case it's pretty mild.

jose-ramiro.deviantart.com/

I'm astonished at the number of crayon drawings on sites like deviantart

Man, this reminds me of when I was 6 years old.

youtu.be/ubOzXXB2MNA

Narnia fanart is not cringe.

titania

can't you read

it's funny how obvious fetish art that tries to pass off as "clean" is always way creepier than full blown smut

blood-red shadow of the cross, nice. kid's got a future in allegorical romance painting

Ok OP

>titania

Literally who?

All the best Ramiro cringe is his Rugrats shit. I think there's one about adult Angelica breastfeeding adult Chuckie but I can't find it now because there's too fucking many of these.

she's a female villain introduced during secret wars (the original one). More recently she infamously appeared in Thor beating up her husband and letting herself get captured by lady-Thor because sisters have to stick together.

>breastfeeding fetish

how, why and what

Fanart by sheltered christians is always great

Why does this guy have so many fans on DA?

Don't forget the Total Drama and horseshow shit

I'm still looking for the breastfeeding but I found this in the meantime

I would buy a comic by this guy honestly, there is something about it that is interesting in an outsider art way
Somebody call Fantagraphics

>reddit and memey fans being detached edgelords

I remember reading this fanfiction one time about Sonic merging with Pikachu and becoming this yellow hedgehog thing. The comic was very odd, like it was written by someone with alot of issues.

I feel bad for the 12 year old who wrote it.

That was wrote by a 40 year old and it's called Sonichu.

I actually really like godawful Sonichu-style comics so long as the author is truly enjoying themself. Gladiator Hitora is pretty good for a laugh. tapastic.com/series/Gladiator-Hitora

I'm not even a devout Christian and this offended me

Where do these weird crayon artists come from? Deviantart is full of them.

Sounds like Hitler said with a Japanesey accentation.

I also am strangely amused.

ngh

......... You shouldn't have done that

youtube.com/watch?v=3n_OxMJRrLg

>Goat eyes

What the fuck?

is this from the HD remakes?

wew

I also unironically enjoy KatarinaTheCat's work. Like, imagine your standard Mary Sue young girl escapist fantasy, but with Sonics, and for some reason Looney Tunes-style Martians. She puts a lot of heart into her work and I find it all just really sweet and refreshingly sincere.

I guess.

damn it, i laughed

>Grade A cringe
Is it bad that I don't find this that cringeworthy at all. It's obviously just a boxing fetish, with not very good art, but it's not super terrible.

guts has a minigirl fetish

Oh. and here's another something I found while browsing for the previous piece of crap.

Maybe your not imagining the artist furiously masturbating with one hand cackling and wheezing while they color with the crayons.

dont open

kek

>member for 8 years
>if he started at 13 he'd be 21 now
>and still making weird crayon fetish art

Christ, and the weirdest thing is that there's a public for that kinda shit too.

thanks doc

Much less creepy than the original.

I audibly said, "What the fuck?" out loud.

>cringe thread
>makes me rage

I'd never heard of this character before this thread, but I already hate her.

how to trigger Sup Forums

Stop don't ruin Marvel Zombies for me

/sveg/ pls go

WORTHLESS ALL OF IT! We still have this gem.

prequel is Sup Forums right?

what's wrong with this?

No Mr. Brown the Bear yet? For Shame Sup Forums
>Scatlas Shrugged

Normie shit

Yeah, seeing the SAO protagonist on there does indeed piss me off.

What dimension does this nigger live in?

Someone post the baloney tied up tickle fetish guy. Every time i see that shit I still get struck.

Larry is all we'll ever need!

>is a man not entitled to the smell of his poop?

The fact that someone created this character and put it onto deviantart willingly makes me sad inside.

But only by a small pellet of sadness.

That's just fucking funny.

>Mr. Brown is literally me.
>Intelligent, knowledgeable, and with a wicked IQ score.

>8 years
>thinks the guy just has been doing art on and off during that time period justifying how his art hasn't improved like me who only came back last year and only made some slight improvement
>look at his profile
>7500 fucking submissions
Welp, I was wrong, there are artists who don't ever improve at all.

That's gotta be ironic

This is the worst thing I have ever read. The grammar, the content, the context, everything from what it chose to say to how it chose to say it is just awful.

>Having saitama on your team
if he wasnt there they wouldn't be walking out like that

but why

These are honestly the worst thing on the internet

2 ez

Titania's not bad; she's just your typical brutish bully who's insecure because all the Stacys made fun of her growing up

What makes the whole "girl power" thing so egregious is that She-Hulk is one of her main enemies

>Narnia fanart
Honestly tho, the aslan is jesus thing is so on the nose they might as well smash your face with a hammer, and i say this as someone who didn't mind BvS