KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVS8-1KwS2c
youtube.com/watch?v=7bV8r8SAPAU
youtube.com/watch?v=3TiMhdn3zpA
youtube.com/watch?v=eeFsNm5ig48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck white people

Its time for the British empire 2: Colonise This!

kek

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

I'm so scared Paco

>@BarrackObama 18 Sep 2012

Fuck off kiddo.

Oh dog. This is the power of Bannon? Or maybe the trump camp is nothing but a quick group of redpilled devils at this point.

You don't know me.

T. Mexican ''Intellectual''

Bannon & Ailes

Then fucking leave!

Hillary called some Americans racist
Trump retweets an old tweet from Obama saying that

Trump is basically saying that Hillary is the type of person Obama doesn't fundamentally want as president

DONALD TAKE MY ENERGY

Great retort nige, Now go back to your tea or whatever you cucks do while mohamed is fucking your wife.

Get off our internet nigger

Even explaining it, he won't get it.

See:

Kek

The stereotypical low IQ Mexican.

Fucking amazing bait user.

You've got potential kid, you're gonna go far.

British empire 2: electric boogaloo
>ftfy

*tips my own head that the cartel cut off*

I keep forgetting about Ailes.

looool eat more shit SHIT SKIN

Kek

Do you prefer the Zetas or CJNG

spik lower life form cant understand the bantz

LOOOOOL DUMB BEANER

He's doing it

I can't believe it, he's actually doing it

>CJNG

what the fuck is that,

Zetas then

W-WITNESSED!

Nueva generacion puto

You don't care about your country.

Just saw this and knew there would be a thread. The absolute madman. Next potus everyone

One day we'll be the next Canadians, you just wait brother.

check this 47

>Taco jockey intellectuals

a fucking mexican intellectual

Damn dude you really aren't smart are you. I thought the guy that called you an intellectual had it wrong but maybe not.

>allowing the orange vampire to drain your lifeforce

posting in an absolute shit thread

How much more of a hypocrite can Obongo be?

youtube.com/watch?v=JVS8-1KwS2c

I dont get it either. Eili5 it amerisharts.

Someone redbull me. What did Hillary do?

Leave please.

Jap moot swapped the thumbnails. Expand the image.

Starting to look that way honestly

4 years ago Obama made the tweet you see.

Hillary has been in the news for calling some trump voters racist very recently

Trump is capitalising on the situation by retweeting Obamas tweet. RT = retweet

It is a bit of banter, I always thought Aussies knew banter, but I guess they normally just take it too far and call each other cunts all the time

You tell him Satan

is that New Zealand

You know you love this shit slinging.

>not helping the savior saiyan save the Free World

it's like you want all earthlings to be enslaved by Chillery!

Too late, we're already fucked! And you're next!

You have to go back.

Holy shit I didn't even realise it was a historic tweet. I'm a retard

Keep that spirit user. Leafs didn't just become the greatest shitposters.they had to work at it. then struggle to wrestle the title from the vaunted aussie bantz.

File name lol

You better be cuckadian

I prefer your overweight mother on all fours while your cuck father watches.

Literally a fucking leaf.

Mit Romney called 47% of obongo supporters idiots in private in 2012 and it was over heard and it hurt him badly. Hillary just had the same moment but she said it live on fucking TV

Trump is reminding everyone of this

Lol

Lea Monde?

HOW WILL SHE EVER RECOVER?
O
W

W
I
L
L

S
H
E

E
V
E
R

R
E
C
O
V
E
R

You have to go back pedro.

white people give their dogs mexican names

mine is called Paco

We're hitting levels of madman that shouldn't even be possible.

are you going to discuss every tweet of this shitlord? make a separate board /trump/ for this shit.

YOU HAVE TO

G
O

KCAB

SHILLING MY OC

>SHILLING MY OC

SHILLING MY OC

>SHILLING MY OC

Notice Trump has never said anything negative about Bernie voters or Clinton voters.
Meanwhile Clinton gets all her talking points from Facebook newsfeeds

Pinche indio muerto de hambre, pendejo, por animales como tĂș es que van a construir el muro.

Wtf? I hate the number 47 now!

Good fucking work user. Keep uploading for the good fight.

mont saint-michel in normandy, france
pretty sweet place, surprised that there were palm trees at the place

If Hillary somehow worms her way into office, wouldn't this statement be grounds for a day 1 impeachment? It's clearly grounds for no-confidence when the president has openly insulted over half of American citizens - there'd be absolutely no way that she could represent the nation.

Even if Trump was at 50%, she only said half of them. 25% at best

She did make it personal though, incredibly stupid

Saying "half of all niggers are retarded" is insulting to all niggers, not just the half that's retarded.

What terrible thing did she say? link pls

Can someone explain the 47% meme to me? I only just started getting into politics about 3 years back.

"poo in loo"
Direct quote

Made me laugh

Here's mine
youtube.com/watch?v=3TiMhdn3zpA

BURRITO OF DEPORTABLES

Romney said it

Basically 47% relies on handouts so will always vote democrat.

>When you make an absolutely abhorrent post

Don't you have to go get your head cut off by a drug lord Paco

Who even told her that was a smart thing to say? She has the worst advisers.

Impeachment isn't the same as no-confidence. She has to be convicted of a high crime or misdemeanor by two thirds of the Senate.

Ah
Not a great thing to say, but most likely accurate. I'm willing to bet there may have been some statistics to back that up at least I'd hope.
Still far better than attempting to paint broad generalizations and pin a bunch of negative labels on a quarter of the US.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eeFsNm5ig48

This is basically what Romney said, but it's incorrect. The 47% he was referring to were those that didn't pay income tax, but that figure also included the working poor that didn't earn enough to start paying in. He was depending on many of those people's votes himself which is why the gaffe was so devastating.

I was gonna say make an AOT one, because it's perfect for a Trump Video... then came along

Holy

In 2012 it was Mitt Romney vs Obama and it looked like Obama could actually lose, as even Obamacare was having trouble passing, no change was done, we became even more bloodthirsty in the middle east (drone strikes) and black relations were even worse which was, honestly, his only one real job.

This all turned around when one of Mitt Romney's aides leaked a video of him saying that 47% of the country were sheep that would vote for Obama no matter what, so he needed to focus on the missing 3%. This made everyone think Romney hated half of America and thus, all of America.

Hillary did the same thing, saying half of her opponent's followers were a "basket of deplorables", except this wasn't a video that an aide leaked. This was something she willingly said on natural television. So yes, she thinks 25% of America, minimum, is shit, and she's not even talking about blacks or illegals because they support her.

It's a silly thing, but it indicates something real: Hillary insults Trump's followers as if they're bad people. Trump attacks people, but only other politicians and public figures. He doesn't push division between groups of regular people. Trump's reaching out to Hillary's supporters in a positive way while Hillary is just trying to use fear to get more of her base to turn out. She doesn't even care about appealing to people who would vote Trump.

What's the 47%?

50% of all Sup Forums users are retarded, so there's a 50% chance you're retarded.

WHO'S THAT POKEMON

yeah but there's also a 50% chance you're retarded