She's had all of one major film role since HP ended. What's behind her failure to capitalize?

She's had all of one major film role since HP ended. What's behind her failure to capitalize?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/stage/2017/mar/12/rosencrantz-and-guildenstern-are-dead-review-daniel-radcliffe-great-double-act
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A tiny little pea-brain and no tits/ass

wrong on at least one count user but i concede your other points may be correct

This generations Audrey Hepburn

minus the career

my ass would look amazing in pants like that. Spandex pants are known to egregiously exaggerate how nice an ass is.

But that film made millions and millions and millions! Hundreds of millions!

yeah but how's your hamstring development?

I thought The Circle was ok

AMA

She isn't a very good actress. Honestly I think she should stick to modeling and maybe become an ambassador or something.

She's set for life with Harry Potter and set for multiple lives after Beauty and the Beast.
She could fuck off and do nothing for the rest of life and enjoy it.
I would.

Someone post it.

How come she looks like a 10/10 in this pic but ever other time I see her see looks like a dirty anglo slag? Is it photoshop or am I just a gay faggot?

She's busy saving the world. You wouldn't understand, it's hard to know what the real world is like from your mother's basement

OP is clearly a photo shoot to look good.
Others are of her caught off guard.

she has an 11/10 face so it's easy for her

Most famous actors are pretty regular looking irl.

She should just pursue another career as my loving wife.

>going full /r9k/
Who hurt you, user?

Saving it from what?

From bigots.

>I would.
That's why you're a nobody. You have no fight in you.

So she's a useful idiot for Islam or what?

Cuz I'm made, bitch.

>getting defensive
You're playing yourself, friend.

And the looks.

say now, let's not go that far...

>What's behind her failure to capitalize?

her failure to act

She's beautiful but too picky in the roles she chooses and maybe not talented enough to carry those movies... Fortunately for her, she has enough money to do it.

this

Talent probably helps that fight from not being a futile one...

is Radcliffe much better? he's certainly getting more work

man's ass

>looks at a woman's ass
>starts thinking of men
wew lad

>look at a woman that looks like a feminine version of me
>start thinking of me
yeah no shit

Dykes aren't females

she is a man though.

user how gorgeous are you tell da truff

Wasn't she just in Beauty and the Beast

she went political instead of focusing on kino

i think she's a beaut but everything else's been shit

Yes because he became iconic with his role as HP. Acting skill doesn't matter when you reached that level.

Gonna be the same with Kit Harrington. He can't act for shit but he'll still get roles because he played that one main character everyone loves so much in the most popular normie show in recent history for 8 seasons.

same height, too

Daniel Radcliffe has a net worth of 110 million, he mostly does Indie movies and theatre nowadays because I figure he doesn't really care about being in big budget movies since he has already loads of money. His latest work was something called "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead".

theguardian.com/stage/2017/mar/12/rosencrantz-and-guildenstern-are-dead-review-daniel-radcliffe-great-double-act

Fighting the evil white male capitalist sexist racist homotransphobic patriarchy is a full time job mate, give her a break.

>His latest work was something called "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead".

Oh, user.

hey it's Sup Forums not /qualitytheatre/

i lold, have a cookie

She isn't really good at acting past as a character that is basically herself, but I don't think that's why because she is physically attractive, has the right connections and a huge fan base because she was their first crush/girl hero.

I think it's because she took a few years to go to college and also some time to become a UN ambassador or something.