No seriously, what did she see in this deadbeat slob? The show certainly provides no answers, so maybe you guys can

No seriously, what did she see in this deadbeat slob? The show certainly provides no answers, so maybe you guys can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRxGqPKFExM
youtube.com/watch?v=HE3OuHukrmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a sentinent alien rock who lives on a palace. She doesn't need financial support, she just wants some who's fun to hang out with.

Bad fanfiction tier writing.

Greg has a true and good heart you're an idiot if you can't see that. He would have even made a great dad but he was swept up into something strange and bigger than he can do. He's one of the very best characters.

Correct.
Also correct.

Rose isn't a human girl OP.

I hope you find actual love one day, user.

what did ruby and sapphire see in each other?
literally same love at first sight shit

Why do all the gems keep on fusing? Fusion is just a lazy trick to make yourself slightly stronger.

Classic rich pamper girl meets rugged underdog punk.

>slightly stronger
>slightly
Sure, Jasper. That's why you were so thirsty for the water bitch and even wild animals.

Rose doesn't' need financial support. She just thought he was interesting and was a good man. She didn't take it seriously until Greg asked her. Despite the fact that the Gem stuff is way bigger than he is, he's still there to support Steven the best he can.

The fact he actually wanted a deeper connection. And made her want it back.

Just kidding, the answer is of course, the Murdercock. It's true insidiousness is you know will kill you but you also know it's worth it.

>tfw realizing Jasper fusing with the corrupted gem animal was a metaphor for someone so lonely and incapable of normal human relationships that they start practicing bestiality

As edgy as it sounds love seems weird to me at times. I have a friend who has PhDs and worked/studied in places of the highest shit, she's pretty well established for herself. Yet she dates a guy who has no job, sits around smoking weed all day and mooches off the government money his family gets.

Shit like that just doesn't process to me.

Girls don't need a reason to like guys. They just like them or don't like them. If a girl isn't attracted to someone, they didn't necessarily do anything wrong, and on the flip side Greg didn't necessarily do anything "right" either. She just loved him.

Maybe he's got a big dick.

The only correct answer

>I have a friend who has PhDs and worked/studied in places of the highest shit, she's pretty well established for herself. Yet she dates a guy who has no job, sits around smoking weed all day and mooches off the government money his family gets.

Women don't use their minds when it comes to dating and sex. Even the dumbest men still incorporate some thinking when it comes to these topics, but women are 100% motivated by feels when hooking up. Most of them don't even believe it's possible to do anything other than that, like their feels are some sort of immutable natural disaster that just happens. That's why all the redpill / PUA shit exists, because it's men who've realized women do this and decide to base their behavior and manipulating their feels instead of trying to engage them intellectually like the average guy would think to do.

Maybe she feels comfortable around him, or he has a sense of humor or something. She clearly doesnt want for money.

He had the rudest dick she had ever experienced in all her thousands of years on Earth

Probably a mix of not needing anyone's money because she makes bank herself, while simultaneously having low self esteem for whatever reason. She'd probably put up with all kinds of shit from him because on some level she feels that's all she deserves.

I never noticed that Pearl until now.

>preparing to explain that girls liking you is actually about not doing anything "wrong" until she falls for you

then this and I'm laughing too hard

I'm laughing at you.

He's right about the sex,wrong about the dating. Fucking lots of women is about manipulating romance to bypass what men think "dating" is.

You're a mean user, just mean to the core!

He's not wrong. Women have no insight into the source of their emotions and arousal and just act on them whenever they come up.

Titanic-movie-poster.jpg

So since you redpills cracked the code and all, why aren't you drowing in pussy? And don't tell me you are, because instead of getting your dick sucked and your ass eaten out at the same time your posting this in a lesbian rock cartoon thread.

>not preferring pure 2D

Fucking disgusting.

Absolutely nothing
Morphing to give birth to Steven was just another experiment for her that went super wrong

Greg is a super simp

The Murdercock knows no boundaries.

There is no "code," the point is women don't decide who to date or have sex with consciously, so you should stop trying to approach them like friends you can convince to date you and just go directly to the making physical passes step instead. It's similar to how you wouldn't try to have a discussion with your dog about what food she wants to eat, you'd just put a bowl of kibble down instead because you understand they don't think like people do.

Your question is directly answered in Young Greg's very first appearance. Quit wasting space, OP.

I wonder, if Steven grew up and had never met Connie or gotten involved with any human girl, would he continue the family tradition and murdercock one of the gems? Which gem would he murdercock? It could be any of the originals or the new ones. Or maybe he would venture to the stars to lay waste to Homeworld with his Jurassic dong.

He would tell you to stop self-inserting

There can be only one.

He's a deadbeat slob NOW, user. When they met Greg was a fine-looking aspiring rockstar.
It's literally every "when your parents met" history in american pop culture because Rebecca is cheesy like that.

fun fact: dog whistles work on women

I could use it everyday and get lots of sweet vagina but I figure I let other guys get a chance

While he inserts himself into some gems?

Homeworld used music to corrupt the physiology and mentality of gems. Presumably it can work the other way around.

Greg was always a deadbeat slob, he was just canon hot back in the day. I don't think either of those things mattered to Rose, though. She just liked that he was a hippie-dippie free spirit like her.

So it's decided. To take up the Murdercock mantle, Steven must fuck his own father to death.

Just like in nature.

It's less about what works on women and more about what definitely doesn't work on them, the latter being the "get to know them and engage them on an intellectual level" approach that most guys wrongly believe they should do.

Rose was the only xenobiologist of the bunch able to write human DNA.

The show alluded to Rose having other humans she would keep around as pets but she never close to them romantically. For some reason Greg being a weird loser beach bum tickled her fancy enough.
Maybe he was the first to not put her on a pedestal.
The show leaves a lot of hole thinking their being enigmatic but it just makes the story fell like a fragmented mess they're making up as they go.

The rules of nature, you might say

His power would work in reverse of his mothers. His Semen would contain the code to "teach" Gem bodies to create a viable womb system, get impregnate, and thus self terminate.

With all of the powers of his mom amplified or at least operating on a wider wavelength, eventually Steven conquered home-world with an army of watermelon Stevens and enthralled Sneeple. Thus begins the reign of Steven Diamond. Each day a new gem is sacrificed to "the slow death of rebirth" and Steven's elite, the army of the Half's, grows.

Since the "victums" have time to tell of the experience, the number of gems volunteering as tribute grows each year. All haill the murdercock.

Eventually you get your fill of sluts, user. At least enough that it's not necessary to fuck them constantly. Believe it or not there are full grown adults on Sup Forums.

The one where he flaked out on his failing music career for a chance at some pussy?

Yeah, what a catch.

watch the second episode.

He isn't perfect, but he's got some charm. What I like about the show is that it's got enough intrigue that I know we're not seeing the full picture here, and that we're bound to see more explanation in the future.

>because chicks hate when you make sacrifices for them.

>I'm HUNGRY for BABIES!!!
What do you think he meant by this?

Fuck you for making me laugh so hard

Greg is canonically great at sex.

He cucked Yellowtail.

Greg is canonically a virgin.

She was horny and he had a dick.

I think he was only banging Vidalia post-Marty and pre-Yellowtail. He was a hot piece of ass but also a bum, and while she needed some transitionary dick she also needed a man with a job. A job that wasn't working for peanuts at a car wash.

www younow com NiaImaniRocks

zach just said in an interview 'SU was just picked up for season 4', not sure exactly what he means though

tippy tip

First thing with a cock that she found.

love is really weird dude. It's not always a rational thing. The person I love is no stranger to pissing me off by being a stubborn butthead, but whenever I here that little faggot giggle I can't help but love the fucker even more.

his sheer acting range
youtube.com/watch?v=NRxGqPKFExM

He probably had some amazing threesomes.

Rose's entire thing is that she loves things in spite of the fact that they're shitty. It's why she couldn't bring herself to destroy Earth, and it's why she was involved with Greg and Pearl.

Is this imagery intentional?

If so that's fucking lame. Steven really is the new Sonic that appeals to autistic Christians.

Rose is not really written like a "relatable" character, like the others in SU. The fact that she is dead and with an ever present influence on the other characters (her picture in the house shows this) and is only able to interact with them (and us) by memories basically seals her as much more of a plot device, if compared to everybody else in SU. All her actions including her relationship with Greg, have this aura of mystery and she is always demonstrated as a superior figure, even in the times she makes a mistake, so it's hard to guess what she was thinking.

"Whos jasper?!"

I'm dating an overweight NEET long-distance because we bond over pretty much everything and I find him handsome and charming. If I made that kind of money it'd be a no-brainer to stick with him even if he stayed a NEET, it's really only an issue for me if we can't make rent together by the time I graduate/move out.

Young Greg was hot

That's because you have autism, and therefore have trouble understanding human emotions.

Tell us more.

He was a boy.

She was a girl.

Can I make it anymore obvious?

Gems are all sluts for the BHC (BIg Human Cock).

He's not a deadbeat he has a job and spends all the time with his son that the alien warriors will allow him to.

>he has a job
He didn't at the time.

he fucks like a champ

Deadbeat? He is a millionare.

He is now, but wasn't when they were together.

Also she is a space rock that vastly preceeds the existence of currency and this makes no difference at all.

holy shit you guys actually exist
when was the last time you went outside

besides this stuff the show also seems to be saying that Greg was attractive when he was young

basically Greg has a great dong, great personality, rocking musical talent, a heart of gold, and just the right first appearance. Rose won at life, is all I'm saying.

He's fat and ugly and she's fat and ugly. It makes perfect sense.

When was that? I've heard rumors that Connie might be part gem but I haven't heard the thing about humans as pets.

>show also seems to be saying that Greg was attractive
>seems
It's funny how we can only guess that a character is attractive in the show because the art is so ugly and shitty.

I would fuck him too not even homo

>filename
I'd compare it to a KISS FROM A ROSE ON THE GRAY

Whoo, ok let me unpack all this crazy
>When was that?
Not that user, but pretty sure he's referring to the episode We Need To Talk.
>I've heard rumors that Connie might be part gem
Wow that's fucking nothing.
>but I haven't heard the thing about humans as pets.
He's speaking metaphorically, not in some creepy S&M sci-fi fetish sense. Pearl is jelly of Greg so she tells him that he's just a passing interest for Rose, like a new pet, but she'll soon get bored with him. Then later Greg asks Rose if she's dated other humans before, and she says yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=HE3OuHukrmQ

Thanks Sup Forumsmrade, I needed some new chill tunes while I got high.

BABAAAAAAY

I dated a girl who was a complete and utter NEET. Like, hardcore shut in, dropped out of high school, barely left the house, mostly literally survived off of frozen chicken tenders.

But we had a lot to talk about, she was cute, both physically and personality wise, she had this really incredible disarming quality about her, where in a few words she could absolutely take me apart and just sort of leave me speechless and helpless in a conversation. We had some shared interests, we had lots of long, really in depth conversations about interesting things. We had stupid silly conversations about ridiculous things. But being with her made me feel excited, made my heart race, made me happy to be alive, which I don't think I've ever felt aside from that.

The point is, love isn't about marriage. It's not about a partner who's going to financially support you, or even help you in any practical means. It's about finding someone who makes you feel good, someone who you want to be closer to, who you want to be as close to as possible and never leave. Someone who sees you in a way no one else does, and makes you feel something no one else does.

Fuck, I just made myself incredibly sad.

If Steven were to be in a relationship with any of the gems, it would probably be Lapis, but Peridot's a possibility. MAYBE Amethyst, but I doubt it. Their family bond is too strong.

Why did you stop?

I'm gonna be needing some artist's rendition of this STAT

Why Lapis and not Peridot?

she's a lesbian now.

I've been fucking meme'd. I'm real life fucking George Costanza

He saved Lapis first. Also she's more susceptible to a murdercocking, being an old school gem and presumably having the old school womb shapeshifting powers.