Not only he retweeted it

Not only he retweeted it...

This is truly the best election in the history if mankind.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=dIWkifAMiLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want him to be the president so bad... I've had actual dreams about meeting him.

TRUMP CAN'T WIN

WE ARE DOOMED

PREPARE FOR THE INEVITABLE

EMPRESS DOWAGER HILLARY CLINTON

ALL SHALL KNEEL

BEG FOR MERCY

#SHILL4HILL

>No sauce
Yeah but nah.

here you go faggot
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

presidential af, the normies will come around

>no sauce

It's literally Trump's twitter account.

Do you need background info too? Trump retweeted a 2012 tweet from Obama against Romney. He basically used Obama's words to make Shillary regret her comments against Trump's voters.

Link or GTFO leaf bro. I'm not looking up that fat retards twat account.

Me too user 8 years of spicy unadulterated political memes im getting hard just thinking about it

Lmao Trumo RT'd this from 2012

it's literally the post above you lazy yuromohamed

I love hin

Embed it you fat retard. I'm from Ghana not europe you need to bow down and suck my fat black cock like the rest of these white pussyboys.

nigger

hillary hates average americans

i guess people are waking up to that

U mad wite boi?

Left's own strategy used against them.

i wanna be like the Donald

youtube.com/watch?v=dIWkifAMiLI

I smile like a madman every time I think about the race being called for him in November. This must be what hope feels like.

Same here, I wish I could vote. I just want to see the reaction more than anything.

What did Hillary say? I missed it.

Many ppl believe Trump is the Beast referred to in the Bible

Half of Trump's voters are deplorable sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, islamaphobe bigots

She mumbled something about needing black cock because whitey can't 'boogey'. Whatever that means.

We're just afraid of all of the female Mexican lesbian Muslims.

why you gonna fuck somebody wife long dick style?

I got a bald head

Hey user, is it possible to post a screenshot that isn't retarded?

Literally the whole joke is the fucking Obama retweet and you cut that in half.

That was once transgendered and born to mixed race Christian parents

>Many ppl believe Trump is the Beast referred to in the Bible

yeah that Hillary Clinton ordered the federal government to burn children to death on an occult holiday dedicated to Molech, twice

sorry but christians hate Hillary

CARSONNNNNN

People have been attempting to relate the Anti-Christ every lifetime since before Columbus sailed

He's won. Theres no going back now friends.

You couldn't cope with my full south american girth halfbreed. Even the tiny english women struggle. It splits them open like peas brah.

Meet me IRL and say that to my face I dare you.

>ambitious, charismatic and successful people are the antichrist

Christianity is such a cuck religion

>You may also like
>Hillary Clinton
fuck twitter

Haha what a piece of shit she is.

lol, wow Hillary was right about black super predators

>she's not wrong

But even pointing that out makes her look bad. We are untouchable!

>no Jeb on the right
fuck this jew bullshit

I'll shove my dick so far up your ass you'll be reading the morning paper off of the reflection in my bell end.

You god damn dirty dish cloth whore mother lava fruity ass fruitbowl goddamn crazy ass piece of shit.

your only argument is labeling people with buzzwords. you're not criticizing their vision for the world they want to live in on the merits of their values, you're just saying that they're poopyheads and so they're wrong and evil. This is the lowest possible level of political discourse, as evidenced by the fact that 2-year-old children can engage in argumentation on this level.

obama is such a faggot for commenting on the election. outgoing presidents don't do this.

That tweet from Obama was from 2012 and was about Mitt Romney.

Do you get paid to pretend to be an angry negro online?

He ruined it with the follow up tweet. Like a comedian explaining his joke. I hate Trump now.

Think of the average american voter

*wink wink*

>brah
Ghana is in Africa Nigger. South America is where we brought your slave asses after we turn you into our pets. Not that I'd expect you to be able to read a map since we killed your ancestors that showed any signs of intelligence.

Shut up leaf. You're the most invaded nation in Europe.

Trump is love, Trump is life.

Literally there have been threads already about the retweet, you degenerate weeb piece of shit. If you fucking want to see all his tweets, ooen a new fucking tab and go see them, otherwise go fucking choke on a timbit while fapping to this week's Turdeau's photo ops, faggot.

Wasn't the Beast supposed to be working toward a one world govt?

>taking the bait