Do you guys want to actually participate in fascist/nationalist movements in your country?

or do you do it already?

What are your thoughts about taking action?

I want to do and be part of something, but in spain all the fascists movements are recently starting to appear (real ones, not franquismo bullshit) and there is nothing relevant in where I live. One of the most known is ''Hogar Social Madrid'' a fascist movement based in the principles of Ramiro Ledesma and 'Casa Pound' in Italy.

This organisation helps with one condition, they have to be ONLY spanish born families, giving them food every week to subsist (around 200-250 families right now if i'm not mistaken) And they do public demonstrations against the politicians and their policies (entry of rapefugees), rejection of islam and stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMPoh4qtK0I
youtube.com/watch?v=1_2XyoxK-uE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah part of a Sovereign Militia in Montana

There are no Scottish fascist/nationalistic movements.

The entire parliament is left-wing.

>"b-b-but muh conservatives"

They know that Scotland is a liberal shithole where people want gibmedats so they pander to the left-wing to gain votes.

>What are your thoughts about taking action?
Has to be done in a smart way.

To fight the system you have to work both against and with the system.

>giving them food every week to subsist
This is one of the biggest issues, a lot of Nationalist movements ignore the 'propaganda' of giving. The other is being militaristic from the get go.

It's better to become militaristic after a movement has established itself as opposed to being known for it from the beginning. Being the underdog and all.

I support whoever has the best memes

>Sovereign Militia in Montana
Would you mind to explain a little bit about it?

But there is nothing like a social movement one? It does not have to be part with political activity

I'm not sure if I can make myself understood

I disagree with you about the militaristic part. It would give to the government, elite and media what they want to criminalised the movement/organisation. Nobody will want to be part of it.

Btw, are you part of something in New Zealand?

>I disagree with you about the militaristic part
You misunderstand me.

It's better to become militaristic after the movement is well known. It will absolutely be a necessary as antifa, etc, always attack Nationalists, et al. Look at them attacking Trump supporters for example.

>Btw, are you part of something in New Zealand?
Not yet. There isn't really any proper movements here but there have been things done/said that show there is a want for it. The problem is doing it properly (which none are at the moment. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself...)

I would love to, but good luck finding something like that in Canada.

me too, but let's be honest any nationalist movement would be outnumbered 100 to 1 on the street in a major city, not worth getting your head kicked in.

Absolutely.
The only time I can even mention it is when I'm with other Ukrainians.

>This.

even the groups here which say they are fascist or nationalist always end up being either neds just looking for fights, an excuse to continue football rivalry or they are idiots equal to those they oppose.

if there was a truely nationalist, fascist group up here i would join, but there isnt.

some day the time will come

In Spain we need a far right party. I miss it so much. I don't know if in a few years we will be represented by this kind of parties. Although this party to succeed need to avoid any relationship w/ Franco and must be a clever right. Critize what need to be critize.

Yeah, we all know about the 'ultras' groups, there are a lot in spain too (probably everywhere). But as you said, they are just stupid fanatics that only care about fighting for their beloved teams

To be honest I'm surprised there is nothing in uk. I guess I'm really happy with the rise of this movements here, they are growing pretty fast and their work is commendable

Always comrade, the fascist revolution is inevitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMPoh4qtK0I

don't get caught up with Jew tools, use your instincts to spot subversion and always follow the destiny of your nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_2XyoxK-uE

No

No because I don't want to be put on a list and never get a job because I attended a nationalist meeting

I am by voting for trump
Being a skinhead with swastika tattoos is retarded though unless you did it to survive prison, and even then you're a degenerate POS most likely

Those are just criminals they have nothing to do with Fascism or nationalism.

>implying being a skinhead with swastika tattos has something to do with fascism/nationalism

these are usually just brain deads that have never read a book in their miserable life

And trump is just another liberal capitalist jew. But I guess that still better than killary clinton

no. actual non meme fascists are literally braindead drones with zero personality. if youre not a moron, their presence will suck the iq out of you