FOUND:Jim Carrey's dead girlfriend left note. Actor ruined her life with STDs and drugs

The note was discovered by lawyers working on behalf of her family in a wrongful death lawsuit against Carrey, 55. They say he gave her the pills to kill herself after obtaining them in a false name and allege that he gave her STDs without warning her.

The star dismissed their accusation that he caused her death and said instead that she decided to take her own life because she felt guilty about extorting him two years earlier and that she was upset about a message her mother had sent her two weeks before she died.

'You gave me HSV and HPV, I want you to apologize for it because you care enough to. I want you to understand that however little a thing seems to you, it ruins a girl's life.
'I loved life, I was confident and I felt good in my skin and was proud of most decisions I made, I met you, you introduced me to cocaine, prostitutes, mental abuse and disease.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GRwvj
youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/GRwvj

>has an affair
>blames him for everything
lol

>You gave me HSV and HPV
Umm....

Based as fuck.

tl;dr women

>You gave me HSV and HPV
No wonder she couldn't stop thinking about his cock.

Cant she at least blame herself a little bit? I mean... At least a little bit. Is she a baby?

roasty cannot deal with chad

Whoa
Is that a time traveller?

>Carrey's response in letter form was curt and dismissive, reading only
>“To my delicate irish flower, too sensitive for this soil:
>SOMEBODY STOP ME!
>Yours Truly,
>Jim” [sic]
>The letter has been admitted as evidence in the wrongful death suit. Carrey could not be reached for clarification on this letter or further comment on White's death.

wasn't his girlfriend a tranny?

After all of the shit she accuses him of he repeats:"but I love you Jim.", after almost every complaint. She was in love not only with him but the misery of feeling sorry for herself.

She should have left, but she couldn't, she wasn't strong enough so she killed herself. That's not anyone's fault but her own.

If you, or anyone can't find a way out but with death that is totally on you.
There is always a way out, or strengthening endurance.

Life is literally filled will surmounting pain for EVERY human being on Earth, so if you can't handle that, that is your problem.

Pic looks like a father and his daughter

youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w

look at the journalis face during his answers lmao

>That there
>That's not me
>I go
>Where I please

That's funny shit. I think he was bored, and disliked that correspondant. Red carpet events are superficial dump truck loads of horse shit - wealthy assholes dressed up, smelling good, pretending to be anything but shallow selfish pigs.

I rather appreciated his response.

>'we dont matter"
Her face at that moment

does anyone honestly think he is serious about that though? not for one second do I think that he is serious about that shit

he's a comic for fuck's sake. he is used to trolling people. I think he is just going all out and trying to persuade people he's mad. maybe he's even acting in order to plead not guilty in the end. doesn't anyone remember joaquin phoenix pulling his stunt that lasted like a year or two? it just seems too farfetched to me to be genuine

>he gave her STDs
it's DIS

>daily mail
yeah...got an actual reputable source?

>all of these /r9k/-tier replies ITT
I thought I was on Sup Forums...

Well I think you should reply so we can tell you how much of a faggot you are with your shitty opinions.

>you introduced me
So he didn't put a gun to her head and demanded she did coke? Fuck her then, we're all responsible for our own choices and I know women hate taking responsibility but fuck her and her family.

Why does anyone care about this woman? Who used marriage to secure a green card?

I love that particular photo, of her and Jim, she's all dolled up and looking smug at some art gallery. On her face you can see that look she has: "I'm a winner, I've hit the jackpot." And then she gets hit by the reality of dirty Jim and kills herself.

Someone post that photo. She's got high heels on. She looks so smug.

The face of a man who deeply regrets his actions.

Please stop spreading lies about based Jim
She's a liar, that's what addicts do

Sounds like your typical sleazywood affair. Meh. She killed herself because she had depression as does Jim. They had a sort of self-destructive sid & nancy-type co-habitative relationship. It reminds me of that one rihanna, calvin harris song "we found love" where in the music video she has the same type relationship.

It's a midget nigger is still tripping episode

/ourguy/

So jim has aids now like charlie sheen and he knew the world will know about it and he'll never be able to fug emma stone so that's why he's gone batshit mental like charlie. It all makes sense now.

roasties btfo

>it's DIS
it's STI

>I walk through walls
>I float down the liffey