These threads all suck. Too much live action discussion

These threads all suck. Too much live action discussion.

Post what you are reading currently and what'd you'd rate it.

8/10 so far. Great world building, dialogue and art.

Other urls found in this thread:

getcomics.info/dc/hitman-1-60-annual-extras/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

12/10 possibly higher.

Good luck in this not getting bumped into oblivion. This board is basically dead now because too many normies.

Just started this run, 7/10 so far, I'm really enjoying Nightwing doing his own thing.

Re-reading Hitman, since it's been years. Just the right mix of comedy, action and drama. Tommy is one likeable bastard and the supporting cast is superb.
Ace of Killers is probably the peak of the series but the rest is also pretty damn good.

Oh, and if I have to give it a grade: 10/9, since the series ends on such a downer. Yeah. I know it's good because it's makes you care about the character's fate. But holy shit, Tommy and Natt deserved better.

I've always wanted to read Hitman but just cant ever find any links

Here you go.
getcomics.info/dc/hitman-1-60-annual-extras/

Just got this.
I'm loving it so far. I'm really liking all the characters they introduced so far. Robotman is growing on me but so far Crazy Jane is my favourite character.

I'll probably end up reading it tonight.
After this, maybe I'll read Multiversity again.

Damn thank you friendo

>normies
>posts something from the big 2
hahahahahahaha

Fuck off hipster. If you read comics at all you arent a normie. The normies are all the live action threads and lel company wars.

Leave it in your indie threads, faggot.

just got the first couple judge dredd complete case files, the early stuff is so corny

Yeah the early stuff is but it gets better. America is great.

>only 8 ppl on Sup Forums are reading something currently

The meme is too real

Apparently Case files 5 is where it really kicked in, from what I've heard it's not a bad starting point but you're in deep now keep goin!

Re-reading my Fade Out floppies because i read it month to month and when thinking about it couldn't really remember what in the fuck happened other than the major plot points plus the essays are great, after that is Simonson Thor v2

just read the aidan koch zine collection "after nothing comes"
before that finally finished "notes from a defeatist" by Joe sacco
both really good, koch is an interesting storyteller and sacco is just hilarious when he wants to be
going to read some more "kane" by paul grist next

After I finish my new Rosa book, I will jump back into Hellboy. Next week I'll pick up the new Fix book. Slowing down on purchases with Christmas gifts and stuff.

The sales after xmas tend to be pretty damn good as well, I always look at it as sales before xmas: Discounts on presents for family , sales after xmas: Discounts on presents for me.