2015: I take all my questionably racist videos and take them down so I can get a deal with Adult Swim

2015: I take all my questionably racist videos and take them down so I can get a deal with Adult Swim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwVynvmNk_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have a reupload of one of sams vids on my youtube fuck the police

youtube.com/watch?v=PwVynvmNk_Q

Wait...did he have even edgier vids up at one point?

see now i was never a real MDEfan or hydehead, but I VERY CLEARLY remember showing Moms to my coworkers, drunk as a skunk though I was, and that was around 2014. so I think that
>questionably racist
is a questionable statement

2016: I got the show airin' on tv *grunts* makes me so fuckin' strong. *grunts*. But then I revealed my ironic racism w-was real racism and then we got canceled....

Is this actually a meta parody of liberals?

2017: I am forgotten......

*drinks out of a gallon jug*
*doesn't use deodorant*

i still find this funny
its too accurate

anyone have full version

ugh you look like a walking pube

>i still find this funny

...Are you sure?

I have to admit that was terrible. If this is the future of comedy how much gayer can it get?

thats the only funny part of the whole hour segment

i want to see the unfunny parts with friends though

I have to admit the thing I find most baffling about this video is the shkreli parody holding his arms like that

>Gallon jug
>People laugh

Wait what the fuck? Is it bad to do that now? I literally take one with me everywhere I go

why do people shill this shit NY late night local show on here so much? Anyone who saw this "epig tagedown of da alt right and MDE" (which was at a like 2k views last time I looked) doesn't know or care about any of this. Nobody gains anything. Why shill this stupid fucking unfunny "parody?''

I unironically want to know.

i post it ironically, big mde fan. i just think the guys sam hyde impersonation is so terrible its funny

WP is getting cult status though.

haha wotta fag!

what's with the shit on his lip?

its not genius but it was ok like shit its like a tiny little sketch

How are your videogame projects coming along, Sam?

how do u find that shit funny u must have a lower iq then the niggers lol

>hydefags still mad about this skit
lmao why?

The channel that made that video has hundreds of other comedy videos uploaded, most with barely 10 views

I don't think it's layers of irony

Is Sam making these threads or is it a guy who hasn't forgotten Sam?

The skit that saved Sup Forums

>tfw we memed this from cringe into kino

A good sketch would be getting his ass kicked by Sam Hyde in real life.

Who's mad? You have to be a new level of idiot to try and parody someone you claim is "forgotten"

This is so unfunny it's hard to believe someone made it and didn't feel horrible and try to forget about it before uploading it to youtube.

the tryhardness, the canned forced laughter. Fake things unaware of their fakeness.

I hate sam hyde btw

>teenage white boy "humor"

Because it's terrible and that guy isn't a funny guy in real life. Even if this guy didn't have a show and Sam never became famous you would think Hyde is a funnier man. Where this guy literally isn't funny and whoever has sex with him should kill themselves lol. If you had to work a day job with one of these guys, Sam would be the better man to chill with and crack jokes. Or just let him do it because that's what he's good at. The other guy is like working with some pretentious faggot at Urban Outfitters who likes the Black Keys and thinks he's the shit. And he's obviously a cock blocking hipster piece of shit and not a bro.

I fucking loved World Peace, but Hyde really has no one to blame but himself.

Jesus Christ that's Dylan Marron-bad

Any chance of getting the whole thing?

That's literally MDE though. Why do you think Sup Forums likes it.

He somehow manages to look more grotesque than Sam.

>still mad
But clearly not the OP spamming it.