ITT : Sup Forums continues its dump of some Lil-Hill/Hilloli/Hilly-Chan books

Last page from last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/15agB6Aj40lPJj3cgEAHAEwnwTmCl_f6yANsV6VSvJLg/edit?usp=drive_web
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xDgnImLFUwmbaCa67NEqNUR7T2_vg6T3wH40pdjXboQ/edit?usp=drive_web
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nQiNy1USho4Fv-haPskYdWQ7g8myvmGKfP1L206nrM/edit?usp=drive_web
discord.gg/jnUHF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and thats that for the first book. Gonna dump 'Dreams Taking Flight' next.

doing gods work user

Nonesense, I'm just a shitposter who finally decided to give a shit

I'll let hilldog's books do the shitposting for us. They're garbage enough.

LOOK AT THESE FUCKING SOURCES

kek

>its a filler episode

just imagine. he could have slipped and this world would be a better place

>8th grade
>already talking
is this good by american standard?

> malala

isn't that chick only famous for not dying and telling us muslims get angry when you call them out on their backwards ass culture?

the last book said she only listened to him, now she shakes his hand? mhmm

>work for the Goldwater campaign
>actively campaign against the passage of the civil rights act
>HERR DERR she was best buddies with MLK
Do libshit actually believe there own lies?

Orwell was right. doublethink is real

Am I the only one fighting back the vomit. This is the most pure piece of propaganda bullshit. A exact copy of The Uncle Joe Stalin crap. Not even trying to hide it. Fucking copy paste.

woops. im a dumb dumb

Everyone let this thread 404. i just noticed i set the reading option wrong. Should have been like pic related the whole time.

Look up in catalog 'Hilloli'. We'll start the thread off good as new. I'll remember this for the other comics we dump tonight.

Ill go ahead and do like the JIDF shills do and bump other threads. In 15 minutes check the catalog. Mods dont like multiple threads of the same topic up. Thanks.

kk

Did you guys ever get that OC you were looking for a few months ago?

let the thread 404 m8 after your next post

What OC, you mean Commander and Cute? I had some financial issues with another party to tend to so i had to call it quits on it but luckilly im learning to draw so i can cut the lineartist guy out. The dude has a talent, but i cant risk me paying him and one day he is too busy with college or quits, leaving us to hurry up and find another artist and ultimately fuck the artstyle up. I know for sure I'll stick with it. Besides, art has actually given me meaning in life, and in a year i feel I'll be able to draw for the comic. So let this thread 404 after your next post thanks.

Oh, ok. I heard that someone was saying they contacted me to commission to draw some stuff, but I didn't remember anyone approaching me about that. However, if it's legit funny (comedy, not crass) or whatever I would have drawn some stuff as a request anyhow.

LIQUIDMARK MY NIGGER

Dude your art is fucking great, love that Boondocks shit. Its a fucking honor. I was planning on getting into contact that day but i guess i think i put it off because i saw some drawfags from Sup Forums. Lo and behold the drawfags here absolute terror and werent patient with my no storyboard ass. Anyway thats the story. Luckilly i met with some drawfags named Rogue and Longposter and many others. Real good people. Anyway ill see you next thread.

Fuck wait Liquid while youre here let me post all we have for ya :

Well, it's probably better that I draw stuff today than at the time. It has been a rough year for me in my personal life and my muse was on life support back then. I'm feeling much better about my work since I came off of my hiatus.

docs.google.com/document/d/15agB6Aj40lPJj3cgEAHAEwnwTmCl_f6yANsV6VSvJLg/edit?usp=drive_web

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xDgnImLFUwmbaCa67NEqNUR7T2_vg6T3wH40pdjXboQ/edit?usp=drive_web

those are just a few scripts we put together. you can see a few of the character designs we made in the bottom one

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nQiNy1USho4Fv-haPskYdWQ7g8myvmGKfP1L206nrM/edit?usp=drive_web

anyways see you next thread man

Liquid i am a HUGE fan PLEASE join our Discord discord.gg/jnUHF Youre like my rolemodel PR wise when it comes to artists on here. Youre fucking great man. Nice guy.

wait before i see you next thread i want to apologize for the autists that have given the Hilloli image a bad name. This shit is fucking whack i mean i have no problem with rule34 but kids irl kids are 3DPD so when i see this image,

or this image i get mad that the Hilloli character which CaC wanted to use as a interesting villain is now just being sexualized and seen as a CTR method. If you check the google doc you'll see we had so much more planned for her than the bullshit in this pic. Anyways im glad youre here. Youre literally my favorite artist on Sup Forums because you dont act all high and mighty around people. Thats literally my motto in life, just do whatcha do and roll on. Great seeing you here.

I see what you mean.

Well, its appreciated. I'm honored to be remembered.