name the best season

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14038137
youtube.com/watch?v=SD-psZSFIVw
youtube.com/watch?v=tCp3eM01dWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SNUUD BLUUUD FLUUUT!!! HAHAHA

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sneed

S N E E D
N
E
E
D

Frinkiac thread

Sneason Sneed

based black poc. simpsons are so progressive

>he's still forcing his dead meme

Go back to Sup Forums, spammer

strawpoll.me/14038137

Season 6. Despite the clip show, it's the best.

6>4>5>7>3>8>2>9>the other 20

>He's still spamming

Pathetic

Why does this shit meme continue to overrun Simpsons threads? Why don't you faggots go to your containment board?

This. All Frinkiac-Redditors must fuck off to Sup Forums with le comfy meme and stop flooding /sneed/

5 and 6

season 11, episode 5

He's talking about you, dumb spammer

who /sneed/ here?

No one

>when self-professed reddit cancer unironically assumes it has permission to reply to your posts

I defy you to name a more classic moment.

>09

Sneedposter is from /o/, they're Alphonse

youtube.com/watch?v=SD-psZSFIVw

yes. comfy as fuck season

yes yes, good thread op, very good thread indeed.

HOWEVER

Meant your sort, faggot. You've forced your meme long enough. Create your own separate threads, cunt, on the board it belongs. Of course, you'll reply with the same tired joke, intentionally spam otherwise decent threads, and the mods will do nothing because they are ineffectual.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand The Simpsons. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Critical Theory most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Lisa’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike The Simpsons truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Homer’s existential catchphrase “DOH,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Matt Groening's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Simpsons tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

t. Chuck

#woah...

It's happening

MR. PLOW IS THE BEST EPISODE!!!FACT!!!

Challenge accepted.

One. Fight me.

literally untrue carter and neethammer are the same person

youtube.com/watch?v=tCp3eM01dWM

nah, two different posters. if you're not a newfag you would know that

I can't believe the Simpsons are fucking dead

if you infiltrated his fagcord you would know thats not true

does that mean you're in it kek