Saves your movie

>saves your movie
How do you think Dwayne feels right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJYH9aGEEGg
youtube.com/watch?v=5ipjIUkLCOk
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9Os8cP_gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm honestly shocked at what a low key treat he's become. seeing him in even a mediocre movie makes it just a little more watchable.

Maybe it's because he's actually a good actor?

He been acting on stage for years. How he wants to make a serious bid to be a actor and takes it seriously, knows his lines, and has native charisma.

I genuinely hope he gets years of work, he the best part in bad films and not hte weakest points in good films

Is Bautista /our/guy

what he did to his wife was pretty shitty but i'll be damned if he isn't making Dwayne crumble at the seams

NO !! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HIS TIME

BASED

big dick batista

poor Dwayne gotta feel bad knowing he will never be this talented

youtube.com/watch?v=yJYH9aGEEGg

Dwayne makes shit movies to raise his profile. Based Bautista seems to actually care about turning in good work

huh he really might be pretty good at this. he didn't ham it up he just played the character that was written for him and did great. the rock in the same situation would have made it terrible, doing one liners as he is snapping necks

batista has always been the shit

fuck Da-WAYNE... such a faggot name and a shitty actor

Old Batista is perfect imo

HOLY FINNA BASEDTISTA

Only a matter of time before Batista and the Rock appear in a movie together.

Don't know why McMahon sucks The Rocks dick more than Batista's. Batista has a legitimate shot at winning an Oscar some time in the near future

batista is the rich mans rock

bautista 2024

you reek of reddit. go back faggot

>those arms veins

thats actually disgusting how they worm

i'm all for a nice clean big vein or two, not this

I SWALLOW DOWN A THOUSAND YEARS OF ANGER

He has better range as he gets more roles, compared to the Rock where he was pretty flexible but kept getting typecast because he keeps getting huge.

legitimately masculine appearance. demands respect just by being present. people like this are meant for film but not utilized anymore.

utilized enough, i should say.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ipjIUkLCOk

DENIS IS BASED
DAVE BAUTISTA IS BASED

OP is a faggot and is delusional as fuck.

By falling for the Dave Bautista meme you're every bit as bad as the people lining up for the latest Chris Pratt flick. These men are marketing tools, not actors. Blade Runner 2049 was a hollywood shill job made for the express purpose of creating a new "legitimate" actor to be used in subsequent capeshit releases in order to attract the "film buff" demographic to maximize profits. This happens all the time in hollywood. They pluck out a new star with an inoffensive face from obscurity, put them in an indie shit on the cheap, and bam, they now have "legitimacy" "wow look at this hot new talented actor" appeal and can now be a new "artificial star" to hinge your summer tentpole release on.

It is all fraud, a manipulation. Dave Bautista is no more an artist, no more a human being even, than the new mcdonalds festive hamburger promotion. He is smoke and mirrors, a light show, a pretend actor.

Exact same career progression is true of all of the shilled meme actors of late. Lawrence, Fassbender, Hardy, Pratt. By supporting these "lesser known" critical darling you are only enabling the pre-production marketing phase of the capeshit machine.

Bautista is lying to you with his very existence.

He shouldn't have wasted so many years in the trash heap that is WWE, he's getting up there in age.

>Batista is the one that becomes a legitimately good actor
>not Rock, who takes every shit project that gets tossed at him
>not John Cena, who cannot be seen on screen
best timeline

he looks like the Supermutant NPC in fallout 4

Cena is awful in the Daddy's Home 2 trailer. I thought he'd be a better actor, but the more stars WWMeme loses, the better.

Yeah, I like him a lot. Used to like The Rock but he's fucking awful and annoying now.

You should remember to take your medicine if you're going to interact with people

What movies did he save? In Riddick Vin Diesal and the Stargate chick were best. In GOTG they were all equally awful. It was an awful movie for all of them it's not a dis on Bautista. Did he save that James Bond film? What movie did he save?

>suddenly Sup Forums hates #TheLittyMan
I thought Rocco was /ourguy/

Baywatch was 100% fucking unenjoyable, not even memeing about how not at all LITTY it was.

Not the Rock's fault though, the director who thought it was a good idea to suddenly have super serious moments spliced in with a ROMP really fucked up and made the whole thing a giant waste of time.

Batista is a based man and wrestler. Rockynetty has nothing on him.

It was a our fun little rated R FUN movie

I don't hate him. Pain & Gain is fucking fantastic. It made me like that nigger that plays Falcon.

I've been rooting for him ever since I saw his interviews about GotG

I've seen people claiming to like him as a wrestler even though I remember everyone hating him almost as much as John Cena. I am put off my you faggots retroactively praising him.

Dwayne; Baywatch and Jumanji 2
Batista: Guardians Of The Galaxy and Blade Runner.

Joe Rogan in movies when?

I lost all respect for The Pebble when he tried to steal Fast and Furious from my boy Vin Diesel. I'm so glad that Bautista is taking him down and now The Rock is gonna have ANOTHER bomb on his hands with Jumanji.

How KINO will Blade Runner be lads?

Shame he's probably just gonna get killed by Gosling 5 minutes in.

John Cena was the people's champ. This nigger is a cunt

No one's talking about wrestling...

no he is not

>Vin Diesel
Literally no one gives a fuck about that idiot

>I remember everyone hating him almost as much as John Cena

What? 2005/2006 Batista was over as FUCK.
Fans didn't really start hating him until 2008.
Then WWE fucked up by having him win the Rumble in 2014, which made everyone boo him on that fact alone

looks like Austin Ares DESU

Vin is the star of the greatest blockbuster franchise of our generation you piece of shit. Not to mention the Kino that is Riddick. Eat shit buddy.

anything that brings up memorires of Eddie just makes it all clouded for me,better to just let it go when did you stop calling everyone a " jabroni"? you obvious homo that prob sucked off vince...god damn yes I am mad.

It amazes me that Batista has become a respected actor and decent at his job. He always came across as a cool dude in WWE, though I wasn't really watching when he was around.

>Star of the greatest blockbuster franchise of this generation
Are you for real? Fast and the Furious is slapstick at this point

T. Dwayne 'litty' Johnson

>Batista has become a respected actor
He hasn't unless you really, really, really love shitty scifi flicks.

Question: do you even watch movies at all? Or do you just come here to shitpost?

>not liking The Rock
>kissing this guy's arse because he was in a marvel movie and bladerunner
smells like reddit in here

I like them both but it's cringey how they're taking 1 of them "seriously" They're both dumb meatheads

Especially considering Dave's biggest role has been him playing a literal retard

I think he actually busted his chops getting acting lessons after the first GotG. He saw the trajectory the Rock and all the other wrestlers had taken in their movie careers and decided he couldn't rely on just being the big, charismatic guy so he had to add more to his repertoire. Seems like it's paying off.

the only thing this guy has over the rock is he can actually be funny wheras the rock just doesn't have it.
Rock has done better action movies definitely. that prison scene in F8 was enjoyable. Probably helped having Statham carry it

The Rock had some great moments in Moana even if it's a voice role. You're Welcome is unironically fantastic

>he can actually be funny wheras the rock just doesn't have it.
I distinctly remember The Rock being hilarious playing his guitar calling people assbandits.

They're both enjoyable actors, The Rock just makes terrible choices. I do think Bautista has more range though.

I'll check it out then
rock makes his film choices based on what his production company (Seven Bucks) can get their hands on.

I’m hoping to see more wrestlers in Hollywood. Primarily those who do their gimmicks as if they’re living it like Miz,Ambrose (they fucked his gimmick up unfortunately) and idk maybe Randy Orton?

Edge was involved in The CW capeshit. Rumor has it that John Cena will play Captain Marvel (the real Cap Marvel not the shitty Disney one) as The Rock's opposite.

Good for Edge. That guy was modern day levels of Ric Flair with all that charisma.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDU

He's such a bro. I want him to be happy.

>Any sort of positivity is reddit
This place has really gone down the shitter exponentially in the last few months

At least post the original, yours has terrible quality
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9Os8cP_gg

ON THIS DAY

>who wants to volunteer to be a rapist?
The Rock has been in kino. The Autist hasn't. I would love to see them be costars.

I recognize this pasta. The problem is it doesn't actually apply to Batista, and it absolutely does to Oscar Isaac which is probably why it makes people so mad when it's posted about him.

He should have been cast in the DEATH WISH remake

He was great in Man with the Iron Fist before gotg tho.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LITTY

>what he did to his wife was pretty shitty
what he do

Baywatch suffered from a dogshit script and stupid marketing of it being raunchy but zero nudity.
Rock starred in it because his production company jumped at the chance of doing a popular IP and just sped through it all getting it out for money.

Based Big Dave working Rocketty into a tears.

This?

During his marriage with Angie, Batista became an avid collector of vintage metallunch boxes. He admits his favorite is the 1967Green Hornetlunch box, as it hasBruce Leeon it. This collection started when he bought Angie anETlunchbox and she did not want to break it, so he bought a second one.

Pain and Gain is his best role

For a milisecond, you got me there

I AM HEAVY WEAPONS GUY

He didn't save Spectre.

this

His fight with bond is the only part worth rewatching of that entire film though.

Is it painful roiding as long as him?

Jannetty ding dong diddly seething :--DDD

Plus we didn't see him die, so he might be back as a recurring villain, like Jaws.

>Batista has a legitimate shot at winning an Oscar some time in the near future

Holy fucking kek you retards are delusional

They didn't say this shit before Disney put him in capeshit and he hasn't been in anything since then unless we pretend these shills have seen Bladerunner 2

He's not as stupid as the rock.

He isn't embracing that crazy early wake up and work out time with tons of meals.

Oh he isn't as stupid as The Rock?

>Batista has a legitimate shot at winning an Oscar some time in the near future

Shill general?

I never forgave him for beating up Rey