Stand the fuck up, ape

Stand the fuck up, ape.

anterior tilt

>americans actually stand for the national anthem

i literally thought this was a joke

I love volleybutts

she even has that SHEEEEEIT look on her face. Its likes blacks cant go one second without making that face

this shit wouldnt happen in based russia

how is this Sup Forums - Television & film?

>protesting with an act of submission
I feel like they want to live in the world where we'd kneel for the flag and they'd stand in protest, but they're just working with what they got and it's not working out so well.

Says the guy who is required by law to do this 3x daily

Me on the right

>WHAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAA WHY CANT PEOPLE PROTEST TO WHAT I DONT WANT WHAAA P-P-PLEASE HONOR A COUNTRY THAT KILLS PEOPLE FOR THEIR SKIN COLOR! GOOOOGOOOOO GAAAGAAAAA MOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY
You going to keep on crying you autistic Trump Tard? cause we are gonna keep on protesting.
Tata, virgin

fuck i posted the wrong webm

HANDS UP DONT SHOOT

Be sure to buy your nfl kneeling kneepads and proudly show your hatred for whitey

>the Sup Forums population is now made up of ardent patriots

haha holy shit

What's the problem with this? It's a silent, unobtrusive protest.

Compared to the violent race riots over the past few years, this is a huge improvement.

is this the new dabbing

GOOOOGOOOO GAGA WHAAAAA IF DEY DONT STAND FOR SUPPORTING A NATION DAT SUPPORT KILLING PEOPLE FOR SKIN COLOR DEY HATE WHITE PEOPLE MOOOOMMYYYYYY

Yep, keep on crying dumb virgin

>people actually care about this
I'm too lazy to lift up my arm or to kneel. Would you be mad at my actions bros?

We just like making fun of “opressed” niggers you dumb newfag

Simple, they are just idiots.
Alt right things its a-okay if they do racist chants and attack people on the streets, but when our people do silent protesting they speg out cause they are black.

kek, pretty sure this is my old highschool

You mean Nike/ Jordan

either you're a EU member state turbo cuck, or are from some third world shithole

I understand why you have no pride in where you're from, but true americans are proud to be the kings of all humanity

Even most boomers on both sides of the aisle want the US to be a big cuck for globalism. The pledge is a fucking joke. For how "nationalistic" it is it's actually worthless. It's a failure, sadly.

>Heehee dumb blax and liberals btfo!
The sad fat man screams as he dies from no fucking healthcare you retard

there aint nothing new about this.

go go?

>Our people
Shouldn't you be making an urban dictionary article my g

Why are you here if you’re going to act like such a triggered pussy over the n-word?

Black people are murdered by cops waaaay more than average, for no reason

Keep ignoring the problems in your basement you fat virgin

Stop getting so triggered

>Trump actually got people to kneel for him like a king

Holy fug

Hahahahaha keep kneeling bitch nigger

pretty crazy compared to 5-6 years ago

Think people got sick of the ardent athiests and that eventually transformed into people agreeing with everything those religious people liked (politics). It's pretty funny.

god i wish that were me

deep

dabbing wasnt all that new but it blew up recently when all the niggers did it

Didn't they ban you for this yesterday?

Stop bringing the players out on the field for the anthem. Take away their platform, problem solved.

>reddit spacing

>Linebacker
>#0
fucking retards

Black people kill black people waaaayyyyyy more than average but no one talks about it.

I can't believe people are still such faggots

Oh yes, it is definitely white "alt righters" attacking people in the streets. Not black people, whos when they become a majority in an area it instantly becomes unsafe. Oh no, never those poor innocent black people, who murder more than any race, steal more than any race and are absolutely full of sexually transmitted diseases.

It's definitely those white guys, they are out of control!

But there is no problem to begin with. The only people who care are using 'disrespect' as an excuse to shit on black people.

Nope, it's considered disrespectful not to. I knew a kid who had no respect for any adult or school in general, but read one kid the riot act for not standing during the pledge ever morning.

What is she doing and why?

they also commit the lions share of violent/drug crime per capita

Want to not get shot by cops? Comply. Don't be aggressive. Don't resist physically.

Even if they are in the wrong, in the moment is not the time to address it.

*blocks your path

Why do you retards do this every thread? You can't discuss anything related to black people whatsoever without bringing up their crime rates. I mean yeah, it's a huge issue, but it's not relevant to their right to protest at all.

its way too complicated now and youll get no answer more sophisticated than "NIGGERS"
so i suggest actually looking it up

>for no reason
Lmao

What is OP doing and why?

giv space marine gf

Chloe lookin good

*shoots*

>caring about the pledge
The national anthem is different.

Wow, you sure showed him

>americans are such sjws the get TRIGGERED over a fucking national anthem ceremony

>it's way too complicated dood
Are you a moron?