I know Sup Forums has an opinion on Paul Joseph Watson, so what is it?

I know Sup Forums has an opinion on Paul Joseph Watson, so what is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i8dh9gDzmz8
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/27/wikileaks-info-donald-trump/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293453-assange-wikileaks-trump-info-no-worse-than-him
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hot but autistic and brainless. Appeals to children.

is just anti-pc i guess. not really saying anything i couldn't read in he daily mail. cuckservative who thinks he's edgy. will have to become white nationalist or will fade into irrelevance.

He will come around.
youtu.be/i8dh9gDzmz8

Hes an uneducated annoying anglo cunt apologist.

He's right on most things but an edgy fucking cunt that I can't even stand to listen to.

this, mostly

Why two threads on this guy?

The fuck you guys doing? Sliding??

he is banging lauren southern. that makes him a stallion, I guess

What does Sup Forums think about based Bill Whittle

Is he based

Literally the only sane person at Infowars.

Works for Alex Jewns

Attention whore of the highest order.

he never includes his sources in the videos. Super fucking annoying.

A mouthpiece, but not a particularly bad or ineffective one.

He used to be acceptable until he became full of himself. He has ripped most of his material from Sup Forums for a while now, and shows his autism by talking about "meme magic" on his zuckbook page.

He also refuses to dig into Donald Trump, which is 100% the opposite of what him and infowars used to do. In the past you could rely on him and Alex Jones to find out the dirt on the establishment and its candidates. All he has done this election cycle is suck Trump's dick. I support Trump fully, but I would still like someone to dig up the dirt if there is any.

Other than that he used to be good, now he is just sensationalist, as shown in his video on Hilary's health condition. She definitely has something wrong, but he threw everything and tried to see what would stick.

He also takes duckface selfies regularly, making him a faggot of the highest order.

>Implying the liberal media isn't exhausting every resource to find everything that could possibly ruin Trump

>Implying some shouting bin that knife limey could do better than them

Why would he insult someone we all know is the only thing standing between us and possibly WW3

HAVE YOU EVER JUST STRAIGHT UP EATEN BREAD CRUMBS SHITS SO GOOD MAN FUCK BIRDS GIVE ME SOME

I never said anything about insulting him, and the MSM digs up shitty little "gotcha" moments. I am talking about him doing the type of digging that infowars used to do. Like ambushing the bohemian grove people about their connections.

I really liked him in Scrubs

yet another e-celeb cunt who doesnt realise twitter is a bunch of cunts arguing with a bunch of cunts.

cunt

Very kissable lips. He's also looks like he's trying to be Hitchens Jr.

>twitter is a bunch of cunts arguing with a bunch of cunts
I'm not saying you're wrong, but honestly, doesn't this describe the entirety of the internet?

That's literally it. He describes himself as contrarian. He's literally just shitting on the prevalent views because he thinks someone needs to.

Redditor, controlled opposition, doing the kosher man's work

I want to bare his anglo children tbhq senpai

His eyes always look like he is high as fuck.

I agree with him 100%, but his delivery is completely fucking obnoxious and annoying.
He has no chance of persuaiding people to change their minds.

To be fair, Assange has said they've got info on Trump, but it's no worse than what he says publicly.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/27/wikileaks-info-donald-trump/

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293453-assange-wikileaks-trump-info-no-worse-than-him

its a doggy dog world and hes just doing his bit as a decent human bean

>I agree with him 100%, but his delivery is completely fucking obnoxious and annoying.
That's what I want, obnoxious and annoying.
It reminds me of me.

>What does Sup Forums think about based Bill Whittle
i like him

Cringey narcissistic faggot trying to be alt-right just to be cool and edgy. He's secretly a leftist cuck.

thanks for the throwback

This

based as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Just another 'alt-right' jew lover, who painted his blue pill red. I'm not saying what he says is always wrong, but it is obvious he doesn't think for himself.

cock sucking lips

My opinion of him is that he isn't rational. He's rather emotional and rarely uses fact based logic to support any of his positions.

Rather he likes to scream his irrational opinions into the camera. He's basically a SJW level of political commentator.

would fug

Dick sucking lips

Pol is not monolithic you lazy, lazy mainstream journaliat.

PAUL JOSEPH WATSON is a COMPLETE REACTIONARY. His VIDEOS are often POORLY THOUGHT-OUT. He CLAIMED that TRUMP was a plant by HILLARY. PLENTY of what he SAYS is COMPLETE RUBBISH.

I am Sup Forums JOSEPH HOTBUNS of INFOWHORES

he's all talk no action. he should kill himself and so should you.

I know him. Smokes like a chimney

A guy that used to make conspiracy videos about cartoons who saw an opportunity to cash in on the alt-lite