DEA moving to ban wonder-plant Kratom from US shelves

So, it looks like big pharma got its will. Kratom has been a huge hit, helping people break heroin addictions and alcohol addictions. Now the DEA is moving in to ban it and make it a schedule 1 drug.

Good job, fucking yanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=79qjz2tfzQI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OyYtCwMct9M
youtube.com/watch?v=csdhDiPkgvM
youtube.com/watch?v=TM-vaqYTxms
ensobotanicals.com/kratom/
coastlinekratom.com/)
buykratom.us)
youtube.com/watch?v=z453U8_4CDw
coastlinekratom.com
kratomiq.com/buy-kratom/
youtu.be/qGx-kLqamyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Such bullshit. I've heard that there's a "march on congress" peaceful protest to take place sometime soon. There's also a petition going around jewbook. I doubt it will have any effect though.

Also, fun fact: Kratom is only illegal in two states currently. I think Michigan and Tennessee.

The whole idea is absurd. Watch and enjoy, starting from the date of the ban, the number of users and OD deaths from heroin is going to soar. But hey, at least big pharma's precious profits are safe.

3 now actually. Nevertheless, there is no particular reason for it, considering theres no "kratom epidemic" sweeping the streets, killing people. The DEA is rushing this ban through. No public hearing, no discussion in congress. Just a 1 month heads-up that they're shutting down shop.

It already did. In Alabama, heroin OD deaths are up 20% since the ban of Kratom.

I'm all for freedom and liberty but
> I need mind altering substances
> I promise it's for MUH PAINS

fucking kill yourself fag degenerate junkies

A patient cured is a customer lost.

>I'm all for freedom and liberty but restrict freedom and liberty

Fucking turbo-cuck right there

>The DEA is rushing this ban through. No public hearing, no discussion in congress. Just a 1 month heads-up that they're shutting down shop.
I was wondering about that. This didn't feel like the "spice" ban they had a few years ago. this shit is moving waaaay too quickly. Why isn't the left more upset about all this? You'd think the hippies would be more on board with all the "natural cures" and all that shit.

I'm conservative when it comes to drugs. But banning kratom makes no fucking sense, what so ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=OyYtCwMct9M

Is Trump going to do something about this?

1.hippies don't vote
2. Democrats are bought

the one time i tried kratom i slept for 15 hours
is that why it "cures" addicts? it makes them do nothing but sleep?

It's obvious that the ones pressing for this are the big pharmaceutical companies. Since Kratom is a natural compound that helps against opiate addiction and can work as a painkiller, its quickly establishing itself as an alternative to drugs like oxycontin.

Yeah I used Kratom to kick an opioid habit from a back injury.

I was taking 20 tramdadol per day, some vicodin, oxy and morphine when I could get em.

I decided to get my act together and go to college, I started Kraom and took it for 6 months and quit everything.

I haven't looked back.

Yeah it sucks they are banning it, that shit isn't addictive.

No, it activates opiate receptors in the brain without being an opiate, so it doesn't make people sick when they stop heroin. People that stop heroin get sick from the withdrawals. Kratom makes the withdrawal a lot more comfortable and easy.

Your experience with Kratom must mean you chose a sedative kratom. There are different ones, based on where they grow(Thailand, Malaysia or Indonesia) and what color they are(green, red, white)

It's a drug that smooths the landing

This...
Fuck you. Fuck you all day, everyday.
there are thousands of people dealing with chronic pain that want to function productively without using opiates. This was a promising substitute.

Is it too late to buy seedlings?

Glad to hear it helped you get better.

That stuff only grows in south-east asia. You can still stock up from legal suppliers online, but they are quickly selling out. Apparently, they are handling 1 order per minute since the DEA announced the ban. I bought 10 oz today.

youtube.com/watch?v=csdhDiPkgvM

Pharmaceutical companies want to isolate the active ingredient in kratom and use it in future analgesic drugs. Cant sell pills if people can just pick it off a tree.

Since when have the left been anything other than tools without any agency of their own?

Bingo.

well fuck. that makes sense. Damn. not sure how I'm going to survive work now. I'm a huge introvert and generally hate people. Kratom helps me talk to people, improve my mood, and helps me focus on my job since I'm doing meaningless tasks all day.
Since I guess a long ass time ago. I guess I had some high standards for the left.

>the number of users and OD deaths from heroin is going to soar
Why is this a bad thing exactly?

Stock up. Fight the ban. Sign the petition.

Got away from the same situation except mix heroin in that equation.

Kratom for 2 years now, finished associates degree and getting almost 4.0 in at a university now.

Fucking DEA faggots

>needing opiates to function properly

The oven just got 10 degrees hotter

This stuff has helped a lot of people with big problems. See:
It's also a fun, mellow and safe recreational pant.

Yeah this ban stuff is bullshit, people are raging on Twitter about it though. Fuck even snopes and liberal sites like huffpost are defending Kratom at this point

*plant

Even the young turks and that cunt Cenk Uygur are on about it:

youtube.com/watch?v=TM-vaqYTxms

It's not suboxone. SHUT IT DOWN

Such bullshit, this is the government doing something that harms the people for money

Plain and simple, this goes against the will of the people and will harm society.

This is affecting me terribly. I quit taking kratom 2 days ago. I used it for years to handle pain from my cumulative trauma injury. This is such bullshit, and at the moment the best we can ask is that its only temporary. Right?

I'd probably have to create a fake email so I could. it's illegal here in my state.
Also stocking up is kinda impossible. I'll encourage others in my stead though.

I bet people in Colorado are fucking pissed. They're really big on it there. Never been in a head shop that didn't sell kratom.

Afghanistan is the source of 90% of the world's Heroin. If people stop using it the funding for Obama's jihadist groups drys up.

I don't have Heroin addiction so its a win for me. Seeing Heroin fags sperg out is pretty funny.

Also, depending on the strain, super good way to make the lady horny af. I think there was one mixed with blue lotus that the wife and I tried one time. Best vacation ever.

>Wanting big pharma to wield so much power over society that they can force people to stuff their face with poisonous opiate prescription drugs by banning natural compounds.

Good job, Schlomo.

Anywhere in Japan sell this? I imagine it's already illegal here though.

That sucks man. for years I worked in a 40 degree cooler and would take kratom for the arthritis in my hands and knees. It was the only thing that really helped dull the pain and not fuck up my stomache real bad.

You can order from the US, they ship internationally. In 20 days, its gone though.

I'm not importing due to the risk. If there is somewhere selling it local though I'd like to check it out.

Should I try Bali or Red Kali before the window closes?

Sad to hear this story. There are thousands of them out there.

I'm sure there must be some ways to acquire it. Drive to your neighboring state.

Its not banned in Japan. What risk is there?

The Kratom bible is your friend:
ensobotanicals.com/kratom/

Can an american explain how a law enforcement agency has the power to "ban" things? I thought they were limited to enforcing the law, atleast in civilized countries...

>Little research has been done on the health effects and it has no approved medical uses
lel not when they stuff it in a pill

I would be incredibly interested in trying a Kratom+blue lotus extract. Where did you stumble upon it?

I'm not taking drug law advice from Sup Forums.

Must be sad to be dependent on drugs

Oh man, this was years ago in colorado. I wanna say it was called "da-pimp" or something like that. It was back when all the kratom drinks were popular. You had all the energy shots back then but instead they had kratom in it. tasted like satan's asshole but it worked really well, and quickly too.

So use the internet, dufus. It's a great resource. Don't take my word for it. I don't give a fuck wether you buy it or not. All I'm saying is that time is running out.

>tasted like satan's asshole but it worked really well

Lol. That seems to be the common denominator.

Also, the only problem that I have with blue lotus is that it makes you feel really good, but good luck remembering anything afterwords. Once took it the last day of Vacation, had a really fantastic time, but to this day, still not sure how the fuck I got home. I remember riding the bus to the airport, next thing I remember is waking up on the flight home after landing in my home city.

I'm really disappointed in this move but with the current state of the government I feel so helpless

I am sure some kike nerd figured out the cure for cancer in america and the kike pharmaceutical and equipment companies killed the poor bastard for it.

Its sick.

not that it matters much, but if you're ever around a kratom tea, mix it with oj. helps with the taste for sure.

Actually a solid advice. I usually mix the kratom powder with a small amount of water, and shot it all at once, then flush it down with OJ to get rid of the after taste.

when those heroin addicts who could've been clean with kratom OD or have medical issues related to heroin guess who foots the bill?

Nobody is forcing anyone to take opiates

Some people have no options. Kratom was a promising substitute

Does this affect Canada? I regularly buy it online for "burning incense".

Not unless you get your supply from the states. If your supplier is canadian, youre safe for now.

Is it still safe to buy?

What if a package gets fucked and attempts to arrive late?

yuck. I was never that brave. I've tried all sorts of shit with extraction. I think my fav has been a 4 hr room temp extraction in water then poured into some OJ for easy drinking. I tried milk and sugar, but it seemed to just sour in my stomach cause of all the tannin's that are in it. Also, just from my personal experience, I tend to think that if you take a lot of it, it numbs your digestive tract. For some reason, the acidity in oj works well with it and I don't ever feel sick.

I would think that the law would apply to the time of purchase.

No, you're good. It's still plenty of time. Delivery is quick. I'd recommend Coastline Kratom. (coastlinekratom.com/)
Their stuff is top-notch quality, and they deliver fast.
Kratora (buykratom.us) isn't bad either.

Extracts are too powerful for my taste. I like the regular powdered kratom, although I am waiting for an extract in the mail right now.

I've heard that chocolate milk covers up the kratom taste fully. Haven't tried it yet though.

youtube.com/watch?v=z453U8_4CDw

>coastlinekratom.com

>that literal deep solid red "red vein"

lmao what in the absolute fuck all of this is dyed heavily

They are the biggest actor in the market though. And I can personally vouch that their kratom is some of the best I've ever tried.

>$75 for 100 grams

I'm not expert on kratom but I bought 250 grams for $30 the other day and it seemed pretty strong. Is this just supply and demand?

They're more expensive, yes. They are the leading company. Cheaper stuff can be found on Kratora etc. But remember, Not all Kratom is the same! kratomiq.com/buy-kratom/

Is there any legal smokable herbs? Not even for a high just a calming effect.

Also 250 grams for 30 dollars sounds completely insane. That cannot have been a good batch of Kratom. Where did you purchase it from?

Tried it once. It's literally nothing, a can of Rockstar alters my mental state more.

If that literally nothing also somehow helps my aunt with her lifelong battle with chronic pain then fine, and fuck you for being an uninformed idiot.

>too powerful
lol definatly day off stay at home and get /comfy/ type thing. Heve you ever heard of Kava tea? kinda sorta the same feeling, just doesn't last as long.

If we get Trump to come out against the Kratom ban, normies would flock to our side.

>I'm all for freedom and liberty but
>BUT I HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO WHAT YOU PUT INTO YOUR BODY
nice

Trump doesn't like drugs and druggies like yourself.

>Why isn't the left more upset about all this?
Because nobody knows about kratom.

There is a big push right now to address the opioid epidemic going on. Big pharma finally caught on that there will be a growing market from the inevitable withdrawals.

Which would be the strain/variety closest to the feeling of opiates?

I've read some that says bali and other are saying red vein.

The kratom I have is from freshkratom, and is a green borneo. It made me feel very warm inside and kinda dazed but happy. I was still able to focus if I wanted to though. After an hour or two I got nauseous and had to lie down, but I think that's just me being a noob because I only took 1/2 tbsp (~4grams).

Based on my experience would you say I got "good" kratom?

>implying normies care about some plant over some stupid football fan not standing up during the anthem.
it's already over.

Try switching to Kava

>i'm all for freedom but take away people's freedom

This, someone needs to get the message out to Trump. He could cement his spot in the election if he stood on this platform.

>Now the DEA is moving in to ban it

I don't understand how they have authority to try and legislate anything but muh queen

Legalizing or decriminalizing drugs doesn't fit with Trump's authoritarian "law and order" schtick. If anything I expect him to expand the drug war or otherwise stifle legalization efforts.

GOOD Kratom will have you feeling positive, happy and motivated and will frankly be life changing for some.

BAD Kratom, on the other hand, will generally offer you nothing, except maybe making you a little “heady” and sedated.

Indeed. And yes, I am currently waiting for this Kava tea in the mail. How is it? I haven't tried Kava yet, but the Kratom ban made me look up Kava when looking for substitutes when the ban goes into effect.

It does sound like you did recieve a fairly decent kraton. Not bad, though not exceptional. Getting nausea is a normal reaction, and means you most likely took a bigger dose than need. Remember, less is more!

degenerates BTFO

>Why is this a bad thing exactly?

because if you don't do something it implies that someone else has the right to tell you what is and what is not medicine

which should only be your right to determine

do you own your body or does the state is the crux of this situation

shut up CTR

Fucking corporatist shills. This is an absolute goddamn nightmare. I've personally known two people who have used this to great effect in kicking opiate addictions, one my sister. This a tragedy fueled by total ignorance and big pharma greed and collusion of fascist proportions.

May not end well for this hood rat. Ask the guy at the gas station.

youtu.be/qGx-kLqamyE

You have no idea what Trump is against do you? He hates fucking druggies like you. His brother drank himself to death.

Hes not helping you legalize your shitty nu heroine

Cool, thanks. I'm glad I got a good deal.

>at the moment the best we can ask is that its only temporary. Right?

no, just call your congresssmen and proclaim that you're upset and they'll never be re elected if they can't stop the DEA from enforcing a monopoly

As someone who's been playing with kratom for about a decade, you probably just took too much. or on a empty stomach. see I've personally always like green strains. They seem to do the most for me as far as being able to be motivated.