Post films women cant even begin to comprehend

Post films women cant even begin to comprehend.

Post how many you've kissed faggot

Anything with a bromances because bitches can't understand true friendship without imagining gay shit.
Rome, The Eagle.
To be fair, I can't think of any movies that have that type of relationship between women, so who knows maybe if I saw it id only think of them as lesbians

Predator

Big talk from a faggot who can't even punctuate.

>The Outsiders
I wish I could be there to see the look on OP's face when he finds out that S.E. Hinton is a woman.

women are incapable of compassion, love and they cant comprehend friendship, honor, pretty much everything that defines men so I agree with that list.

Sad for them desu.

>Drive
>women won't understand

I'm pretty sure women understand manipulating men into risking their lives for them -- especially single-mothers manipulating desperate, lonely men.

Oh boy, another bitter manchild having a women-hating circlejerk thread, Sup Forums doesn't ever have those

>ROASTIE GETS TOASTIE

like clockwork :^)

Man it's interesting you go to the woman hate threads on Sup Forums or Sup Forums and most of the time there is no well adjusted dissenting voice saying women are actually okay. Everyone from the 19 y.o. incel to the 45 year old guy who's been through shit hate women with a passion.

I know it's early but I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet..

>It's ok Tommy!

Rolling Thunder.
Literally has a scene where a female character confusedly says to the protagonist "But I'm all you've got." A movie women will never get, in which women don't get it.

What kind of shit women you surround yourself with

>tfw my wfie of 8 years and I have watched most of these and she's appreciated every one as much as me except Drive

Can't complain. In particular she liked Master and Commander and Seven Samurai.

Something tells me she's cheating on you with a black guy. Trust me, I know these things.

Fixed for you