Why do women make such a big deal out of cat calling?

Why do women make such a big deal out of cat calling?

I'd love it if random females told me I look good and offered to suck my dick ;_;

Why do they react so bad to compliments? Would this be different if Chad was doing the cat calling? Any femanon around here wants to clear the air on this subject?

Other urls found in this thread:

vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's because you're ugly and would be lucky even one woman queefs your direction brah

>femanon
A woman will never tell you the truth on this. The truth is that women only want to be complimented by men they like. The deeper truth is that catcalling isn't a problem at all. It's just being blown out of proportion by feminists, SJWs, and other progressive leftist pieces of shit. Don't believe me? Explain manspreading and mansplaining.

The only people I've ever seen catcall are niggers and spics

>if I complain about being hit on I can brag about being attractive without coming off as conceited

they just pretend not to like it

>I'd love it if random females told me I look good and offered to suck my dick
Not if it happened every day, all day.

Not the same, but I go on F-list a lot. It's incredibly annoying when you have a half dozen people jumping on you the second you log in, so I can imagine how annoying it can be in real life.

Their lives revolve around complaining.

Well it's mostly dirty niggers who do it, which is why women don't like it.

Of course, for 98% of the white female population it's not an issue because they don't walk around neighborhoods inhabited by lots of dirty niggers. Feminists blow it out of proportion and pretend it's white men in business suits doing it, even though anyone with a basic grasp of reality who has been on this planet for more than a day knows that's a lie.

Another one
>women goes to Japan
>Men don't even look at her
>gets mad

>Most days I felt unattractive, unwanted and worst of all, unfemale. When not even a short skirt or slinky top attracted more than a passing glance and even construction workers, who could usually be counted on for a leer, regarded me with bored, blank expressions, I felt like a Martian. And very, very alone.

vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/

Femanon here and this is true. It's not a problem, most of us see it as just cheeky banter, it's just the loud ugly ones making it into a major crisis so they get to play the victim and pretend their lives have meaning for a little while.

Christ. She wouldn't last a week as an average looking man.

>tfw I'm a fuccboi and other fuccbois catcall me all the time

I doubt you'd like a gang of burly black men to compliment your tight little white boy ass as you walk down the street.

I don't like it when women make up problems, but I find this one somewhat understandable. The way I see it, it's not an issue of being complimented, it's a fear of things going further, against your will (inb4 women enjoy violent rape).

Catcalling is everywhere in every single neighbourhood here.

According to all of the women in my family (which get catcalled daily), it's usually some dirty annoying faggots who will start insulting you if you ignore them. God forbid you say a single word, be it positive or negative: they'll follow you for at least 15 minutes.

People can get pretty thirsty for that pussy.

Because they are not ugly like you

women only want attention from chad thundercock

I can imagine it being intimidating when you're by yourself or its done by someone creepy looking or at night.

Rape these days is blown totally out of proportion so you can't blame women for being super paranoid even though random off the street rape is incredibly rare

Women don't like being catcalled by creepers and undesirables (niggers and Puerto Ricans).

If they were being catcalled by Brad Pitt, it would be acceptable.

They were taught by their mothers to pretend to be difficult to misconstrue value and thus receive monetary or other compensation for their worthless vag.

>Why do they react so bad to compliments?
> Would this be different if Chad was doing the cat calling?
you answered it yourself m8

roastie_rule_63.pdf

Cat calling is nigger tier behaviour.

Aaay yo baby ol up!

It's this, but I have noticed the biggest complainers of catcalling are ironically landwhale feminists who don't even get acknowledged by men. They want to end catcalling so they don't feel as ignored, they are driven by jealousy.

kek

>seasoned feminist
Seasoned by nigger dick?

They like being catcalled by Chads and there's nothing wrong with that. If you're a pretty girl there's nothing wrong with having standards and not wanting ugly guys catcalling you.

Well it's not really compliments, it's creepy guys who you wouldn't want anywhere near you yelling crude sexual suggestions that bother women.

Obviously there are bitches who blow things out of proportion, but as a general rule if you're polite and don't get in our personal space we do enjoy genuine compliments.

she must be ugly. foreign people get stared at all the time in japan.

I am black and people would stare at me on the train without shame. when I hung out wiht my blonde friend people would honk their horns at her as they drove past

>I am black
they're staring at you cause they're afraid you'll rob them.

>I'd love it if random females told me I look good and offered to suck my dick ;_;

That's because you're a degenerate whore.

Somebody needs to do a video where they get a total Chad to stand at one end of the street and a fat choad standing at the other, have them cat-call every woman who walks down that street and have cameras set-up to record their reactions.

Show that in response to these videos women do getting cat-called in public.

Show how much they don't mind it when some Brad Pitt-looking motherfucker is offering to tongue their asshole versus how bent out of shape they get when a fat ugly guy compliments their dress.

That would shut this shit down forever.

It can be threatening and uncomfortable, though I think it's safe to assume the main reason they're so vocal about disliking it is because they like to show off about how desirable they are.

The real question is, why the fuck does anyone even catcall to begin with? Do they expect women to actually stop and flirt back? Does it make them look cool in front of their equally retarded friends? It's fucking bizarre to make a habit out of actively bothering strangers.

>I am black and people would stare at me on the train

Gazirra! :-0

If a random stranger on the street offered to tongue my asshole with no provocation I would be uncomfortable, whether he looked like Brad Pitt or not.

817 here bro. You in Houston?

because some men take it too far and get too close, grope, follow or interpret silence as a yes.

You wouldn't like it if greasy gay men hit on you every time you go outside

Most of the time it's construction workers, it's almost a tradition, always been like that. They don't mean harm, so usually I just give them a smile and move on. What makes me angry is when turks do it (they're like niggers). Being turks is already bad enough, but they also just say vulgar things. There's a massive difference between a corny pick up line and someone being simply disgusting. Either way, it rarely happens, and I imagine even less to ugly women like the ones complaining and unless they get almost their dick out and tell you what they're gonna do there's no reason to complain, and I think we can all agree that feral behavior like that is retarded

It's a mixture of both.

Some women actually respond positively.

And it makes them look ballsy to their friends.

That's because asians hate niggers.

>compliments are only compliments from people I am sexually attracted to

Understood, sweet cheeks

Nice role play, faggot

Women don't write like that, try smaller words and more passive aggressive behavior instead of full blown "nigger" and like words

some women don't mind it.

Imagine this though:

You're walking through the street and everyone there knows you grow some great weed in your lab. Everyone there is hitting you up for either freebies or just attention cause you got the good shit. Everywhere you go, people know of your capabilities and proposition you whether they can afford it or not.

Let me add, it's also disgusting if people like you do it, Canada.

That's because they've never seen a nigger.
I am Russian, and any black person there attracts a lot of attention.

some enjoy it, some don't

it depends on who's doing it a lot too

^This.
I am also a Femanon the only time I felt threatened was on a NYC subway at 7pm when a elderly black man made hand job motions, blow kisses, and said hey sexy....I was 14 with my youth group....yeah.

>they're staring at you cause they're afraid you'll rob them.

Dude, that was brutal. Topkek to you.

i live in a country full of construction workers and not only that ive never seen cat calling, im convinced that it has never taken place or even happened here

attention seeking whores that want to find more ways to demonize men.

also the folly of man is to assume someone elses culture as his own and everyone in the fucking planet is applying American culture and traditions as if it was their countries customs and behavior traits

example: someone says probably a woman ''i cant stand the way they spread their legs in public transport''

what they really meant was they saw a show on tv (thats American) portraying or putting a woman in a situation that is addressed in a 4 minute scene on the subject and is provoked by the show to assume its a real issue

its the real reason women seem to be mad in this day and age, whats actually happening is that their not mad but simply encouraged by a force we never considered before to be the most problematic

Timestamped tits por favor.

They actually love it.
Some woman get it way too much though, and just like too much of anything in life it gets old after awhile.
Woman don't dress in yoga pants, and all slutty because it's "comfy" like they claim
People like attention, especially woman.
The thing is after all this gets old to them they have to pull these mental gymnastics like they didn't want the attention in the first place, and make it the mans fault.
Cause you know woman are incapable of admitting they did wrong. It's always at least partly some one elses fault

>Because you're ugly
>Because if the woman doesnt give you the time of day, you insult her.

And you expect pussy? I mean c'mon...

I wonder why.. .

>seasoned feminist
>all these flavors and you chose to be seasoned

el problema es cuando el brayatan te dice que estay terrible rica
>mamita corazon de alambre te meto el pico y te saco sangre

pic related

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

seasoned with salt

>can't a good girl
>I accidentally the whole girl

Good job taking a picture of your sister in-between enrichment

Didn't know Germany had such pretty ladyboys.

C O L O G N E
O
L
O
G
N
E

Actually never mind.

It's not at all about sexual attraction.

If any random guy said he liked my smile, or that I looked nice today or something, I would enjoy it as a compliment, provided he was polite about it.

If I guy I would hypothetically want to date asked me out, I would be happy. If a guy who has zero chance of me wanting to date him (for example, an Indian guy or something) asked me out, I would not be happy.

If any random stranger made a sexual offer I would not be happy because there is no chance of me wanting any kind of sexual encounter with a complete stranger.

One of our police forces now counts wolf-whistling and catcalling as a misogynist hate crime. Really it should simply be classed as a nigger/chav tier misdemeanor, along with trying to talk like a gansta, lines shaved in hair and that fucking stupid bouncy walk that urban youths affect.

bruh, girls like cat-calling.

you're confusing things they say with things they think. they want you to cat-call them, and say they don't want you to cat-call them. like 10/10 instagram whores saying they don't want weirdos telling them how much they love them and want to marry them in the comments. they actually want the adoration, but they want to pretend they don't.

Can I tongue your fanny

>catcalled a woman outside a job site
>she stopped and asked me if I did it
>y...y...yeah
>thank you..ive been working out hard
>y...y...you too

bruh, girls like you groping their tits and pussy

When they say no and start to scream it's just them acting hard to get but in fact they want the D and when they start crying it's all tears of happiness

No, but maybe if you ask your mommy nicely she'll take pity on you

So, how does a guy go about finding out that he has a chance with you?

Oi oi darlin! Give us a smile luv! You got any English in you? No? Fancy a bit? Come on luv, just a bit of fun!

Good info thanks

Give you a fiver you dirty lil minx xxxx

>femanon
WTF, are you the same faggot with all the other female phishing posts? You some kind of desperate faggot? This shits got newfag written all over it. May I suggest something (image related)

>be white or east asian
>have decent personal hygiene
>be able to hold a conversation
>have a personality that actually makes me enjoy being around you

The bar is really not that high, but it's staggering how many guys still fall short of it

Who cares what women think?

Who.

Cares?

Only little faggot beta males care.

I don't care.

Here's a life lesson for you son:

Never listen to what women say.

They always test the betas vs the Alphas.

The Alphas are told "Don't do that" and they continue to do it.

Thus the women see they passed their test and sleep with them.

The Betas are told "Don't do that" and they fold like little bitches, even apologizing like little wimps.

Thus the rivers of pussy dry up for them.

Get it?

Man up faggots.

>why do women bitch about stupid shit
You might as well ask why fish swim

>Why do women(..)

Fuck sake. Women do not follow logic in any situation. EVER.
Love them for what they are; baby machines that make your dick feel good. That's it.
Your life will become so much easier.

Yep, gonna have to agree with most others here and say it's mostly fatties that have a problem with it. I can see it getting a little annoying after awhile if you're hot and it happens ten times an hour, but it isn't as big of an issue as feminists make it out to be.

To me, when these fat whales complain about catcalling, all it sounds like is:
"Woe is me, I hate being objectified and cat-called by men, it happens ALL the time. See, I'm attractive too! R-right?"

Yeah I remember trying your advice once with an ex who was dating this other guy.
She told all of our mutual friends I raped her. Cause I technically did (even though she actually wanted it she just didn't want to cheat)

It all worked out tho I literally just told her to stop talking to people about it, and the issue went away on it's own. None of my friends believed I would rape some one anyway

Around blacks never relax. The nips know this too well.

In prehistoric times cat calling was probably a prelude to gang rape, that's why most women are "creeped out" by it.

It's done by a group of strangers, who are not invested in her well-being, not affiliated with her "tribe", they outnumber her, verbally assert themselves over her etc. It's a show of dominance and aggression.

The male equivalent would be, if a group of guys started trashing you and laughing at you for no reason.

It can be threatening if they're being "extreme" about it, such as following you or saying really inappropriate things, but generally all there is to do is laugh it off.

For example, a guy in DC said to my friend and I "you girls look like you're not afraid to take some black dick!". What other response could there be to that other than laughing and walking away?

To add to this: no, catcalling is not very common. 99% of the time people complain they're talking about being honked or whistled at, which I don't see why anyone would care.

In pre-historic times our ancestors just took women and forced them to have our children.

We didn't ask them on dates.

We saw a beautiful woman in the field, we took her against her will back to our hut, and she became ours.

That's it.

Bottom line.

Why do you think women secretly want to be dominated and LED by men?

It's ingrained since early pre-historic times.

That won't change any time.......ever.

Women will let you know pretty overtly if they think you're attractive. Most will just straight up tell you they're interested. That's been my experience, anyway.

>**that has been my experience, anyway.

Fucking Jews keep forcing me to type like a retard.

Hmmm. I tick the first two boxes. Too bad about the last two tho.

>vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/
> These men wouldn’t have been able to score a date at home if they’d been a calender but in Asia they’d nabbed the prom queen. They were true success stories. Who could blame them for taking advantage of a magical loophole that allowed them to date women out of their league? If such a nirvana existed for Western woman, I’m sure I’d have moved there too.
>If such a nirvana existed for Western woman, I’m sure I’d have moved there too.

more and more white women are going to black countries to get blacked. the caribbean for americans and africa for europeans. you won't see this criticized in the media like the white man-asian girl is looked down on.

Because it's rude and trashy.
And no guy actually expects to get any positive respond. It's just show of power play.

And a while ago this was common knowledge. No it's reverse sexismism or whatever you mgtow idiots call it.

Ew, probably ruined by mudslime and nigger dick.

Noice m8

That picture on the wall of his old family made it all too real, senpai.

esto

also >11/9
le necesitamos mas que nunca

German girls are the worst. Dating a German chick is like dating a fridge

It's the land of the grass-eater. What did she expect?

Please if I truly wanted to rob you, I would have done it. Besides we all brole anyway

Like the Lena Dunham incident. She literally called a guy "misogynist" because she felt he wasn't attracted to her.

This exactly.

I got cat called one night by three old drunken ladies while walking alone at night, it wasn't pleasant at all.

It makes me uncomfortable.
It's especially uncomfortable if I'm with a group of friends.