youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM
youtube.com/watch?v=iSDU2tu7rpk
youtube.com/watch?v=nL8hVXSDmNM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bseO_laCoXg
youtube.com/watch?v=FGMVmQHyQmc
youtube.com/watch?v=TWRjsqoSWTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not sure if this counts as capeshit

Even though you're making a funny, gotta admit the plane sequence after that was impressive as all hell.

Is...is that a cross?

TRIGGERED

/thread

This

I honestly cant

Spider-Man fighting Doc Ock on a runaway train and proceeding to physically stop said train.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjgsnWtBQm0

Yes, it does.

That scene literally gives me shivers to think of. I don't know why no superhero film has been able to match Spiderman 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=1WvuJwMFPz4

I really liked the use of the music in that scene. It's a shame I can't bring that up without people thinking I'm memeing.

Snyder is barely a level 3 director, confirmed shit.

I was wondering that too

CapeSHIT, no. CapeKINO, yes.

here ya go...

ALL of Kurt Russels scenes in Sky High
Every scene of Sky High is better than any capeshit scene made in the last 5 years.

First Flight rivals it, but I can think of none better.

youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM

youtube.com/watch?v=iSDU2tu7rpk

This is just better than anything posted here.

My nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=nL8hVXSDmNM
only true answer

What scene is this?

were the doors automatic?

will always be a favorite of mine

im a entity of evil, when i posess people i make them do weird dances

in another universe the plane scene can be talked about normally

also snyder superman

>also snyder superman
You can talk about this pretty normally on Sup Forums.

We don't deserve Zack Snyder.

thread.

also the train scene from Spider man 2

>snyder superman

yeah there's a site called reddit and they see MoS and unappreciated masterpiece

I'm sure you'll fit in!

>a giant beam in the sky
looks like every other capeshit flick to me

I agree. I didn't do anything wrong

It could have been better if only he had put in more orange and blue.

Name another scene like this.

Snyder's genius is staggering. Fuck Whedon for getting him fired.

Guardians of the Galaxy final battle.

More like man of orange and teal.

>HAHAHAHA HE JUST OWNED ME! FUCK!

You are embarrassing mouseshill. Stick to le reddit dance off man.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

Theres a few scenes from raimis Spiderman like the graveyard scene but other than that there isn't anything better

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bseO_laCoXg

Just in the imagery, there is so much hope. MoS is explicit with what Superman is and the critics (Donner fanboys, marvel idiots) were terrified Snyder actually made a film where Superman is a true American.

There are better scenes in that capeshit.

My daddy made that shield whaaa! Give it back! Whaaa!

Aren't you the faggot that makes those daily countdown to Justice League threads that get no replies?

Stick to fucking off idiot.

Y-yes...

I choose you! Expect to get raped, faggot.
See you in 5 days

YOU AND ME BRAH

DANCE OFF

*REDDIT MUSIC PLAYS*

*Inhales*

You can bring it up on LITERALLY any other site mate. If you haven't realised tv is only good for memes but their consensus on most things is shit then you must be new

The fuck is 'Reddit music"?

The dead shall live. My slain shall rise again. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust. For thy dew is like the dew of morning. And the earth shall give birth to her dead.

Apparently classic songs like Fleetwood Mac's "The Chain."

This.

doesnt stand apart but dont bother the Snydercult is in denial

nice "cinematography" you got there

First day watching films or better say flicks?

Anyone got the Age of Ultron grid? I need a quick laugh.

The Chain belongs to Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=FGMVmQHyQmc

>You are embarrassing mouseshill. Stick to le reddit dance off man.
This is one of the most retarded sentences I've ever read. Don't mind me though, continue your argument.

>Unironically using meme 'cinegrids' to judge a films quality

You're right. Age of Ultron is a masterpiece. Its TV-like photography does nothing to hinder its other aspects, that is geniune masterpiece filmmaking.

If a director can't even point the camera right, he's not good for anything.

Me personally, I like putting them in black and white and changing the title to French.

Problem with other sites is that people basically just follow critical consensus and don't have any opinion of their own. For all its problems, least Sup Forums's not afraid to like stuff that the critics dislike.

he doesn't like X so he must like Y!

nice logic you got there champ, never change and remember to keep watching children's fantasty of grown men who never outgrew puberty

Like this?

Why did you assume I wasn't agreeing with you? Why are you getting so defensive all of the sudden? A Freudian slip, perhaps?

because you used the standard DC defense mechanism which is to mention Marvel in the next sentence when push comes to shove.

guess I've been on this board for too long

Indeed.

This really was ahead of its time.

The fact that you have to compare BvS to a terrible abortion of a movie like Age of Ultron says a lot about how terrible BvS is.

There's a reason why Venom is a fan favorite.

Somewhat related:
youtube.com/watch?v=TWRjsqoSWTI

I thought Doctor Strange was surprisingly good actually

I wanted to laugh at capeshit with you, but you immediately assumed I was attacking your Marvel and defending DC? Perhaps it's time for you to drop your pretenses here? We all see through you. Don't you get embarrassed? I guess not given that last sentence basically screaming what a huge oldfag you are.

Oh fuck. You owned him pretty hard, I don't think he was expecting you to shit on both Marvel AND DC.

Yeah, I liked it. And as that picture shows, it has some pretty good cinematography.

Actually looking forward to seeing where they go with his story.

I always forget this is from a Batman movie desu

I hate the fact that even in BW they look surprisngly shit

Damn...

He actually turned back time to save Lois. That's badass. If CavillMan could do that he might've stopped Zod before he started.

Man Of Steel

That's a lot of assumptions to be making in one post friend but you finally showed your cards and let me know that you're the exact poster I was reffering to.

Just the fact that you were pretending to be "neutral" in the debate and just now mentioned "your Marvel" when I in fact stated I despise em both equally.
Marvel is simply the more obvious with their conveyor belt corporate tested products as DC is with their shit flinging and hoping something sticks. But please post more of your passive aggressive rhetoric and armchair psychology.

I don't know why people laugh at Marvel's CGI so much. You know how many movies they put out? They've got to cut corners in a few places if they don't want to run out of money.

You should be laughing at those films that aren't tied down by that and still have awful CGI.

>not L'Étrange Docteur

Most of the CG in the movie looked great