Babs and Dick: Rebirth

Wait so they're an item again?

Babs wants to have Dick as a her main squeeze while she fucks other guys.

In the first arc of her new ongoing she was doing a sex tour throughout Asia, but still found time to nag Dick about not spending time with her in Japan.

In the new arc she will have a thing with Penguin's son and i bet your ass that she'll still nag Dick about him being in Bludhaven or something and not giving her attention.

No

S-surely you jest

Of course not. Babs is a huge slut

Nope. She was dating an Asian guy in China and when she heard that Dick was in Japan she went there to nag on him.

Since the Nu52 reboot she's always going out with new people while giving Dick shit for not giving her attention or dating other girls.

>Babs wants to have Dick as a her main squeeze while she fucks other guys.

Well, I guess the cuckholdry isn't Harley & Ivy exclusive..That's nice

Don't worry user, Dick's got a new girl in Bludhaven.

Bet you 10 bucks that there will be an issue either on the Nightwing or Batgirl book where Babs will have gal to act like a bitch Dick about it.

Hey, man. Babs going to suck Penguin's son pale cock. Let Dick have his fun too.

I'm saddener by the fact that the cuckholdry is Harley & Ivy exclusive. DIck can slut around for all I care, it's his character nonetheless

>DIck can slut around for all I care, it's his character nonetheless

That's the thing, though. He can't.

Nowadays we have this weird set-up where Dick doesn't date anyone in his comic and only pine for Babs, because i think the DicksBabs ship is a big draw or something?
Whereas Babs in her own comic is going around having fun with her girlfriends and dating tons of new cute guys, because her being a young and outgoing girls is a big draw of her book.
Then in Dicks book whenever he finally finds someone new to date you've Babs showing up to give him shit and make him depressed, despite the big fucking tons of guys in her book.

Shit is really weird. Dick became Babs' puppy with the reboot.

huh. I was having a feeling that Rebirth was breaking them up for good.

The Nightwing and Batgirl books are aimed towards the female readers.

So if you're a girl, you read Nightwing for the Dick/Babs ship and Batgirl to see Babs having fun and dating new guys.

Dick has been getting his dick wet while she's been getting plowed tho. Calm your ass down.

Dick last date was in Grayson and the early issues, as well. Before that was Tony Zuco's daughter and before that an old friend from his Circus.

Neanwhile Babs has just been slaying dudes left and right, and she still feels like Dick owns her something.

So while he was with those she was with that mexibro that got his limbs chopped off or whatever, Duke Fox and now the asian guy with cobblepot's son coming up? So one more for her.

What about Starfire?

>slaying dudes left and right
You're seriously exaggerating here user.

Who really knows? Dick writers like King and Seely think they are soulmates while writers for Babsgurl are doing their own thing.

She and Dick have at least kissed since Tim's death.

Nah she's tasting the rainbow

>the only Batgirl ship that should be canon.

I think that's just King. I believe he called it "necessary." Seeley doesn't like same-race relationships.

She's been with a thug, the cripple, a tan guy from college, Luke Fox, the Asian guy and now she's going to be with Penguin's son. She also tried to fuck Red Hood.