Whats the movie scene that made you have an unexpected emotional reaction?

Whats the movie scene that made you have an unexpected emotional reaction?

End of watch and The grey for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9LOKUiY0Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=vAf5qSwsZrM
youtu.be/QXK6FrhNTos
youtube.com/watch?v=kJg3GP4tH94
youtube.com/watch?v=I9uVquExMi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This entire scene hit me like a ton of bricks.
youtube.com/watch?v=l9LOKUiY0Dg

I think you guys took the wrong pills or something judging from those movie choices.

Huh. My brother said he cried for The Grey too. I thought maybe he was weird but apparently not.

t.woman

Lou Diamond Phillips in La Bamba

"Two man"? Gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAf5qSwsZrM

The "happy" ending of Buffalo '66 (1997) where he decides it's worth giving life a shot - because I AM that retard, only I never got the girl - any girl

>tfw no ching chong ladyboy to emasculate myself in front of

Pretty much everything I watch. I break down in tears about 3 times a day.

I'm watching that shitty new pirates movie for the first time, dead men tell no tales. just cried at a scene with that chick dressed as a nurse helping the dude in the bed that was looking for Jack Sparrow.
Cried because the thought came to me that I'll never have a girl want to talk to me on purpose

Stupid shit like that. It's annoying

>Saw it starred Bunnyfu and based Liam Neeson
>See trailer with gian tree monster charging into a school
>expect whacky monster kino
>get the biggest feels in years

The ending punches you in the guts straight into your soul. :^(

When Click came out in theaters I went to see it with my mom. I cried like a little bitch in front of my own mother in the middle of the theater towards the end of that movie.

big crys

Are you telling me that harlot didn't shed a tear?

evry time man

my nigga

If it makes you feel better, I wish I was that emotional. I don't get moved by stuff that tons of people say is moving and it frustrates me.

Do shows count?

The Office often does that to me. I always forget that show brings unexpected feels sometimes

Really good movie. The monster was really misleading (probably intentionally so), made it look like a kids' fantasy movie when it was something with a lot more depth.

*kneels*

didn't think this scene would fuck me up as much as it did
youtu.be/QXK6FrhNTos
Feel like pure shit just want Bowie back

Let me preface this by saying I don't like the movie and think it is Snyder's worst work.
When Leonidas dies at the end of 300 I always cry for some reason.

Well how else would you nowadays make a profit with a genuinely thought-provoking movie other than luring brainlets to the theater with misleading scary trailers? This movie is nothing of what the trailer makes it appear to be.

You can like a good scene without liking the full movie.

The scene itself is pretty beautifully executed. I remember crying too.

That scene is literal kino, and it really bothers me that people say TWE is the worst of the series.

Anyway, Brigsby Bear had a few scenes that legit fucked me up out of nowhere. I related to that blind sense of passion for filmmaking, that burning desire to make something by any means necessary. When the black kid’s like “I think you got something really special here” and offers to help out, I was happy-sobbing like a bitch because I got that shit.

The ending fucked me up good too.

>I wonder if it remembers me
Every fucking time lads

I remember getting very emotional seeing that movie in theaters but I'm scared to rewatch it and have the same experience of rewatching Adam Sandler comedies and not finding them funny but with emotion instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=kJg3GP4tH94

stupid emotional music

This made me cry. The final scene with touch of grey in particular.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9uVquExMi4

Do you guys all have gynos too like me? we might have an oestrogens problem here.

(kstew kino btw)

I'd probably cry the whole way through if I watched this movie today

RIIIIIIIIICCCHHHHIIIIIIEEE