All about freedom and protecting their own people

>all about freedom and protecting their own people
>have millions of guns to protect themselves from any form of military force
>native population gets replaced with Mexicans, Texan way of life is destroyed

top kek

Right now, under the age of 18, there are more Mexicans than any other racial demographic in Texas. Despite being one of the wealthiest and highly guarded places on earth, it has been destroyed. Not by weapons of mass destruction or foreign occupation, but by a silent invasion.

RIP

No fucking shit Texas is a hell hole over half of the adds are inspanish regardless of the type of media

mexicans are oppressed here.

SO DON'T WORRY

poor isn't a synonym for oppressed. they really aren't.

Here come the excuses.

Americans, especially Texans, are the absolute most in denial people on this board. I swear these dumbcunts need a reality check. Maybe have 60% pop up in big flashing type every time they make a post.

Mexicans aren't oppressed. They're the majority as well.

Spanish is everywhere. Go to the store and all food products have Spanish on them somtimes Spanish being the primary language.

Democrats keep voting-down all the border security measures made by Texas Congressmen, and keep increasing gibsmedats and immigration incentives for Mexicans.

Texas' only fault is playing by the rules.

>LE democrat bogey man I swears were based!

Democraps and republishits ARE THE SAME.

All you dumbasses forget Texas was Mexican to begin with

>market reaching more customers
>economy grows
>get mad
There are ads in many languages in Texas, stop bitching

They aren't in denial. There is just jack shit they can do except secede.

Thanks Obama.

Modern mexicans are spanish / native rape children. The only people with historical claim to the southern usa are a handful of near extinct, pure blooded aboriginals. Mostly killed by modern Mexicans.

Also, if land cannot be acquired through war, than the USA still belongs to Britain.

lold @natives

HAHAHAHAH
I wasn't bitching kid just stating facts

Nice image by the way

LOL, we're a crafty bunch

>native population gets replaced with Mexicans, Texan way of life is destroyed

>implying Anglos are native to Texas
>implying Texan way of life isn't heavily influenced by Mexican culture to begin with

past ≠ present, juancarlo.

Would rather have hard-working Mexicans than useless African firefighters, Cancuck.

This. Plus as a spic living in Texas I say I'm pretty based and have done more than my part to spread red pills to my family and friends whom are gun owners and MAGA supporters

Except Texas has had a large percentage of Mexicans since the inception of the Texas state.

And those Mexicans also fought for independenc--from Mexico.

Quit being retarded.

Texas was originally occupied a by a few injuns, then mexico took it over. Mexico noticed they lacked a healthy population so they invited anglos over and gave them land, under the condition they follow mexican law obviously. Then the anglos chimped out and revolted, taking texas. Now its coming full circle.

Thank you frog. This is what most Hispanic head households do and passed down to their kids (including shitty music but that's another topic)

ITT: Buttrekt northerners that long to bask in the glory of The Lone Star State

Stay mad yankee

PS. Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

Fucking this. I was born and raised in San Antonio and I fucking LOVE Texas. The culture here has ALWAYS been a mix of Mexican and German because those were the settlers leading up to Mexico inviting Americans over. If you wanna talk about shitty people coming in and lowering property values and bringing crime up look at the year before Hurricane Katrina and after. Poor blacks flooded to Houston and San Antonio and fucked shit up. We got 70 kids added to my senior class that year and ONE of them graduated. Lazy people from Louisiana fucked us up, not mexicans...

>0123 post number

>Royal flush of truth

>native population gets replaced with Mexicans,
literally a troll thread

I went to texas once.
It was like mexico but way hotter with more mexicans

Yeah a lot of them went to the North East side

Not a problem. I've actually spent a good bit of time in Texas. The lazy spic meme is pretty much false--at least for those already in the workforce. Sure, there are some issues within Hispanic culture, but I think a lot of that comes from being lumped in with black culture due to economic standing. In my opinion, the Mexicans that are in Texas legally and pay taxes are a huge boon for the state. Strong family values, devout Catholics, hard workers, and generally of a very libertarian mindset--just let me go my way, you go yours, and we'll be fine. But I think Hispanic culture is definitely suffering from being forced into the minority meme that the liberals are pushing: essentially being told to depend on handouts, to identify as oppressed, to view whites as inherently "other."

Lot of ads and signs in Spanish, Chinese and Japanese in the west coast states, Where's their shit?

Houston here, I get adds in Korean and Vietnamese too, and all the Mexicans I know are pretty cool guys.

Taco Bell is fantastic, and the Mexicans here are usually christian/catholic and conservative, make good families, and have jobs. It's a lot better than some atheist white losers from up north who sit on welfare and anime all day.

Shut your dog eating hole you fucking chink. one of our beloved heros was born in Texas and that's why they celebreta cinco de Mayo more in Texas than here.

>Oh fuck the actual texans are showing up in the thread

>damagecontrol.exe

>HURRRR MORE LIKE TEJAS RITE GUISE?

It's weird, my sister lives in San Antonio, and when she went looking at baby sitting options, she learned that a disability gave you free day care. But having Spanish as your first language counts as a disability. The area she lives in is a Spanish majority, and not like 50-60% majority, like 90% majority. Literally speaking the most spoken language in a area counts as a disability. We need to update our laws and regulations.

>leaf

Are you scared syrupnigger? Eventually we are going to come up there and clean up our attic.

This