HEED THE CALL: TRUMP NEEDS PHONEBANKERS

It's time to get off your lazy ass and make a difference.

There are 59 days until Americans cast their ballots for the next president of the United States. This is our ONE and ONLY shot to sling Donald J. Trump into the White House! Bernie had Reddit. It's time to leverage our NEET power into phonebanking for the man himself.

I may or may not be speaking on behalf of the official campaign.

Go to talk.donaldjtrump.com/, sign up for an account and wait 24 hours for your login credentials. Hopefully we can get enough interest going here that we can have regular phonebanking generals. Maybe you guys can post vocaroos of interesting calls and we can make it a big, fun thing. I'm sure there's going to be some efforts to promote this on the Donald Trump subreddit as well.

Trump is counting on you NEETs. Let's use our numbers for good and Make America Great Again!

> inb4 only berniefags phonebank

And if he didn't have all those faggots phonebanking for him he would have lost even harder than he already did.

This is not Bernie Sanders vs Hillary Clinton folks. This is guaranteed to be a squeaker. George W. Bush was campaigning for the Amish vote in Pennsylvania. Gore lost Florida by about 300 votes. If we can reach even 2,000 voters we can potentially make a huge difference in the election.

To the fields we go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bV8r8SAPAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you know how negative phone banking was for Bernie? People got bothered by being annoyed by those autist and if we start calling they will get annoyed but us autists.

That was because their phonebanking system was broken and their phonebankers would call people 6 or 7 times in an hour. It was a hilariously malfunctioning operation. But they made over 200,000 calls or something. That's a lot of potential voters.

There are more pissed off people in that 200,000 than potential voters

My dubs says we phone bank for hillary but make her supporters (us) seem racist as fuck to turn people away from her

... Because they were called like 10 times in an hour

Did you read at all what I posted you leaf?

Everyone reported that the first time they called it was always genial, why would you care if someone called you ONCE just to ask you to vote for Trump? If you're completely hostile to Trump you're not gonna vote for him no matter what. We're after undecideds. Obviously they'll only talk to you if they would consider voting for him.

MY dubs say we phonebank for Trump.

Phonebank works best at 3am. Can I count on your support for Hillary Clinton? Ok I'll try again in a half hour to see if you change your mind.

And how would you know they've only been called once?

Just fuck off trump shill, post this retarded bullshit on Reddit or the trump general

underrated post. actually keked out loud

> not being a trump shill on Sup Forums

Because they complain when theyve been called more than once.

Why not? Make sure to ask them what their race is.

Holy crap, 59 days until another big political disappointment happens and the first female US president is elected.

Better start Phone banking again like I did for Bernie, my salt reserves getting low.

>working for free

Fuck off shill

Made an account. Can't wait to start redpilling leftist faggots with a moonman voice

Can only do so much while working 7-3:30 on the west coast. But I did sign up. We will see if my schedule fits with what they need in my area (northern WA state is already full trump country)

>Pestering people to vote for trump via phone
why

Go and phone bank for shillary at 3 am while making outrageously racist comments, make sure to hang up rudely if the person tells you they're a white male.

This would actually be way more effective than telling people to vote for trump

>Trump shill

bitch, this trump shill headquarters. fuck off to your gay boy censorship haven.

is this legal?

Also adding to this mention the hillary campaign is trying to fill its quota of mexicans/criminals/blacks depending on whatever the responder answers their race as, make sure to treat the responder like a number on a sheet instead of a human being, you need to be as racist and ignorant as possible

"it was just a prank bro"

Why can't we do both? It's not like you NEETs have anything better to do.

I like it

SHILLING MY OC

>SHILLING MY OC

SHILLING MY OC

>SHILLING MY OC

Meme magic requires chaos, if you want to phonebank trump go ahead, but people hate being told what to do, you need to nurture the seed of rebellion that exists in their minds.

If you want to do positive grassroots stuff effectively you need to go out and make community events for your local town that paint a positive picture to undecideds about trump without being preachy, if its in a swing state and leftist commies start agitating, its further proof to independants how fucked the left and democrats are.

We must become the jew

This plan is way better
People don't want to talk politics with phone bankers. Its annoying.

Yep, the pushier and more obnoxious you are the better, you need to be like evangelical mormon doorknockers times 100, nothing makes people hate you faster than butting into their personal time and telling them what to do.

Holy kek I like it. Should I just grab an old phone book? Use my real number? What's the plan man?

I don't know enough about americans phone system but I would suggest a fake or old number, try and get it on vocaroo for keks

What should we dub this operation?

We should start "phonebanking" for Clinton by being obnoxious like the Hernie Panders phonebankers.

operation tadpoll
kek wills it

Alrighty.

Anyone know about spoofing mobile numbers?

noice

Fuck off. Sup Forums is not your personal army.

This is the only correct answer.

WELP

Damn, tadpole it is.

Nigger fuck you. What the fuck do you think we've been doing for the last year?

This idea is more inline with what we've been doing though.

Wow I never even knew this existed, thanks OP. I just applied.

I've been "phonebanking" on video Omegle for months. I have probably swayed a fair amount of people doing so. Clearing up simple misconceptions can really change peoples minds.

>Like the berned sandals phonebankers
Smalltime.
You need to go deeper.
Take everything people hate about doorknockers and phonebankers, amp it up to 11, treat the marks as numbers in a quota instead of actual people while making sure to ask their race and be passive aggressive about it.

If you bump into a trump supporter while carrying out tadpoll, you must immediately hang up to stir the righteous indignation.

When people ask you why they should vote for hillary tailor your response to their race, e.g. if its a black man you should tell him that superpredators like him will be locked up, making the streets safer for everybody, mexican = taco store on every street corner etc.

Doing gods work, we just need to make sure that we are playing both sides of the coin.

>if its a black man you should tell him that superpredators like him will be locked up

I disagree with this, I believe this could achieve more by being much more subtle.

Go for it, just needs to be clear that Clinton will fuck them over or doesn't give a shit about them and just wants the vote.

>only berniefags phonebank

Phonebanking cannot empirically increase turnout. You are going to waste alot of people's time by doing this. Even fucking mailers are more efficient than phonebanking.

Don't believe me? Go look into the studies. This could potentially save tremendous amounts of resources.

repeating digits confirm!

Reverse phone banking gives people something to bitch about in their lunch break, it would be very easy to organically spread anti Clinton sentiment if her 'lackeys' harass you.
Rebellion is contagious

Go for it
Sup Forums is 100x better at smear campaigns anyway

>implying people aren't already experiencing election fatigue
Most normies just want this whole mess to be over desu

Perfect targets for shillary to push over the edge into full on rage mode, democrats will stay home and swing voters will want revenge.

Anyone can participate and MAGA!

I've been doing this on my own. Usually I just ask them if they're sick of niggers, and if they are, vote Trump.

Retard

IT IS OUR TIME LADS

Bump

>oy veyy phone bank for trump like bernie did
>it wont make him lose like bernie did hehe
fuck off kike

See

This.
We have a long proud history of false flagging, be the most obnoxious motherfucker possible. Go full "you double racist shitlord".