I dont know man, 100.. 200 whitey hating...

i dont know man, 100.. 200 whitey hating, chrome packing gangsters ready to bust a cap in any white boy's ass who ain't bringing that shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBitMMvIWN0
youtu.be/qBitMMvIWN0
youtube.com/watch?v=z4WLP34hQT8
youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ6qGU2GyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only people who were actual 12-year-olds when Scary Movie 3 came out thinks it's as good as 1 or 2.

1 & 2 were pretty shit desu

They weren't anywhere near perfect but they served their purpose. Fucking no one needed a parody of 8 Mile.

Yeah at least

It least the 8-Mile parody gave us this - youtube.com/watch?v=qBitMMvIWN0

3>1>4>2>>>>>

The whole movie could be summed up with "everyone's a retard, look how funny that is!". At least in the original Scary Movie it was a joke about how people always have to act stupid in horror movies for them to work.

2>1>3

You ever wonder when it's time to stop living up here and start living down here?

But what if we stop living over here and move over there?

this guy and kevin hart were the only good things about scary movie 3 and on. 1 and 2 are the only good ones. what happened with the wayns bros? did they not want to do them, or did they get shitcanned from whatever studio?

Shit, my Aunt ShaNeequa used to live
over there, man. But that bitch got evicted tho.

Relax man, I'm just trying to grab some nuts.

He and Kevin Hart were the best parts of that movie. "I figured it out! They're powerless without their heads!" Or when he cocked the shovel like a gun.

>Word? What for?

>I'm dead serious.

>Mice.

>Mice? I thought she had rats.

>No, man. Rats are outside. Mice are inside.

>What if a mouse goes outside?

>Does it become a rat?

>If a rat is in the house, is it a mouse?

>I ain't never seen no mouse outside.

>That's because it's a rat, fool.

>Damn, you might have just made
a fact just now.

Probably the funniest scene in the movie
youtu.be/qBitMMvIWN0

There's absolutely no way they could get away with the Scary Movie 3 '8 Mile' scene today.

his best scene coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=z4WLP34hQT8

Kino, pure kino.

It depresses me that you autists actually think that's hilarious enough to quote the entire thing.

>You know what I'm saying nigga

It was a different time back then

fuck, I couldn't remember if he was in Scary Movie 3 or 8 Mile

>you now remember that this man played a detective on OG Law&Order
>he was actually not the worst detective

Okay?

only good part i remember about this movie is that scene where the state troopers hat keeps getting bigger every time the camera cuts from her

is that a reference to anything?

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ6qGU2GyI

i have no idea. best part of that shitty movie though thats for sure

Undeniable.

>all this hate for 3
Sup Forums confirmed for underaged with shit taste

You have to be underaged to find this tripe funny.

This was the last good one imo.

Leslie Nielsen was the best part of it

>My other hand isn't strong enough! Take my little hand! TAKE IT! TAKE MY LITTLE HAND!

heyhowareya
heyhowareya

So did Anna Farris have a career?

You have to be a humorless black hole that everyone hates being around if you can't enjoy this movie

>mfw I did this to a chick who said she was 1/5 cherokee and she had no idea what it meant or why I found it so fucking funny

house bunny and hot chick wwere objectively better and factually more iconic than anything her redditor ex husband ever did