JFK declared that Rothschild Federal bank to go out of business

With the stroke of a pen, President John F Kennedy declared that the privately owned Rothschild Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.

He was killed because of that!

humansarefree.com/2013/11/jfk-killed-after-shutting-down.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSw9sjqYK_I
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/FRUS5_18_63.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everyone knows that

its all been a huge play since then

all this Trump vs Hillary BS is just more circus for the masses

its over lads, its been over for decades

He knew jews were of their father the devil.
Like most catholics of his era did.

>can't do attitude
>check flag
>mexican't

checks out

>mad that his favorite pupper got called out
>no arguments
>buttblasted
>american't

checks out

Did you know it is being said that it was his wife who shot him

Already known, it is the ultimate cause of his assasination.

wall

Still the most based part of an otherwise kinda tedious movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=GSw9sjqYK_I

Get back to work building my wall, Julio. No more Fuckin siestas

holy fuck, so Sup Forums is naming the jew?

kek is real

There is no conspiracy. I don't even know why Sup Forums would trust his word, he's basically the Clinton of his time. His whole family is a bunch of liars. Every Kennedy has been caught lying or scheming someone.

JFK was killed because he made deals with the mob to get into political power and then turned on them. He was a rat

THANK YOU FOR SPREADING THE MESSAGE

JOIN THE HAPPENING
HELP U.S.
HELP U.S. SAVE HUMANITY IN 2016

chico with the bantz

>no arguments at all

such is life when you're an amerikek

Nah, that was a part of it sure, but there was more.

>“I went to this party, It was given by a group of people who were big money contributors and also Zionists and they said to me, ‘We know that your campaign is in terrible financial shape.’ The deal they offered me was that they would finance the rest of this campaign if I would agree to let them run the Middle Eastern policy of the United States for the next four years - JFK according to Seymour Hersh in his 1991 book The Samson Option and Richard Reeves in his 1993 book President Kennedy: Profile of Power

>Kennedy’s first encounter with Israeli Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion took place in a Manhattan hotel room in the spring of 1961. Ben-Gurion was in New York on a fund-raising mission and Kennedy happened to have been in the city on some other business, so an impromptu meeting was set up for the two men and several key aides. At one point during their get-together, the president pulled Ben-Gurion aside and said quietly, “You know, I was elected by the Jews. I have to do something for them.”

>Ben-Gurion described himself as “shocked” by Kennedy’s crudely political approach: “I’m a foreigner. I represent a small state. I didn’t come to him as a Jew, as a voter.”

>Kennedy's Secretary of State Dean Rusk had adamantly opposed the creation of Israel when he headed the State Department’s UN desk in the late 1940s

>Kennedy pushed hard for large increases in aid to Egypt, and in early 1962, following an Israeli retaliatory strike in Syria, instructed his UN ambassador to vote to condemn Israel in the Security Council.

>Secretary of State Rusk wanted Israel to agree to take back at least ten percent of the total number of Arabs who had left Israel since the creation of the state.

They say Abraham Lincoln was killed because he wanted to make a new currency called the green backs. Is this true?

How come Andrew Jackson managed to fuck the banks and pay our debt

JFK was assassinated in a conspiracy by his son and russia.

No worries. The harvest will fix em up.

>During the Eisenhower presidency Americans had learned that a facility on the outskirts of the Negev town of Dimona was not, as the Israelis were claiming, a textile plant, but rather, in the words of CIA director Allen Dulles, “a nuclear complex [which] probably included a reactor capable of producing weapons-grade plutonium.”

>Ben Gurion publicly announced, on December 21, 1960, that Israel had indeed received a nuclear reactor from France, and vowed that it would not be used for military ends.

>he Israeli government had its hands full as it tried to ease the Kennedy administration’s growing unease. When, after quite a bit of haggling, the White House finally agreed to sell Hawk anti-aircraft missiles to Israel – the first arms deal between the two countries – one of the conditions the U.S. insisted on was that it be allowed to inspect the Dimona facility. Ben-Gurion agreed

>As Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman wrote in Friends in Deed: Inside the U.S.-Israel Alliance, “Abba Eban recall[ed] that when a team of American inspectors arrived at Dimona, ‘it cost us…a lot of money to arrange it so their inspectors wouldn’t find out what was going on.’ False walls were erected, doorways and elevators hidden, and dummy installations were built to show the Americans, who found no evidence of the weapons program secreted underground.”

>Kennedy wrote to Ben Gurion stating he did not want Israel to pursue nuclear armament since it would possible lead to a regional arms race

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/FRUS5_18_63.html

>"We are concerned with the disturbing effects on world stability which would accompany the development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel. I cannot imagine that the Arabs would refrain from turning to the Soviet Union for assistance if Israel were to develop a nuclear weapons capability--with all the consequences this would hold. But the problem is much larger than its impact on the Middle East. Development of a nuclear weapons capability by Israel would almost certainly lead other larger countries, that have so far refrained from such development, to feel that they must follow suit."

>"As I made clear in my press conference of May 8, we have a deep commitment to the security of Israel. In addition this country supports Israel in a wide variety of other ways which are well known to both of us. [4-1/2 lines of source text not declassified]"

>"I can well appreciate your concern for developments in the UAR. But I see no present or imminent nuclear threat to Israel from there. I am assured that our intelligence on this question is good and that the Egyptians do not presently have any installation comparable to Dimona, nor any facilities potentially capable of nuclear weapons production. But, of course, if you have information that would support a contrary conclusion, I should like to receive it from you through Ambassador Barbour. We have the capacity to check it."

>doesn't want to work
>checks flag
>Mexicunt

every fucking time

>unwillingly supports zionism and the destruction of his entire country and race
>"this time politicians are different"
>amerikek

never fails

>New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison charged businessman Clay Shaw with participation in the JFK assassination conspiracy

>Garrison stumbled upon the Israeli Mossad connection to the murder of President Kennedy. Shaw served on the board of a shadowy corporation known as Permindex. A primary shareholder in Permindex was the Banque De Credit International of Geneva, founded by Tibor Rosenbaum, an arms procurer and financier for the Mossad.

>the Mossad-sponsored Swiss bank was the chief "money laundry" for Meyer Lansky, the head of the international crime syndicate and an Israeli loyalist whose operations meshed closely on many fronts with the American CIA.

>The chairman of Permindex was Louis M. Bloomfield of Montreal, a key figure in the Israeli lobby and an operative of the Bronfman family of Canada, long-time Lansky associates and among Israel's primary international patrons.

>The parade route was known to local Dallas Jews, and Jack "Ruby" Rubestein (who shot Oswald) himself had connections to Lansky

>The day Kennedy was shot Yitzak Rabin was visiting Dallas inspecting military sites, Rubenstein was there as his "interpreter"

If you look at what the mainstream media and "the powers they are" are pushing. Andrew Jackson was a monster and JFK was a womanizer.

>After JFK was assassinated pressure regarding Dimona stopped. In The Bomb in the Basement, his history of Israel’s procurement of nuclear weapons, Israeli author Michael Karpin wrote that “as soon as [Johnson] entered the White House the pressure on Israel on the Dimona issue ceased.”

>while Kennedy’s final budget, for fiscal year 1964, allocated $40 million in aid to Israel, Johnson’s first budget, for fiscal year 1965, set aside $71 million – an extraordinary increase of 75 percent. The amount nearly doubled in 1966, to $130 million.

>Development loans and surplus food had constituted the extent of U.S. aid under Eisenhower and Kennedy, and the anti-aircraft missiles sold to Israel by the Kennedy administration required a cash payment. Johnson changed all that: Not only did he become the first American president to sell offensive weapons to Israel, but from now on the Israelis would be permitted to buy American arms with American aid money, which meant no funds would have to leave Israel’s hard-pressed government coffers.

>the percentage of American aid to Israel earmarked for military expenditures rose dramatically, more than tripling between 1965 and 1967. By the middle of 1966, the Israelis were purchasing military hardware the type of which would have been unthinkable under prior administrations, including four-dozen Skyhawk bomber attack planes and more than 200 M-48 tanks.

MUH STRONK ISRAELI MILITARY 1967 WAR VICTORS

Hope you fucking niggers enjoyed my post. Don't trust the jews.

Danke schon, senpai.