Post any and all upcoming animated films and series

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/02/betty-boop-animated-series-max-fleischer-1201700613/
movieweb.com/shrek-5-will-happen-says-dreamworks-animation-ceo/
deadline.com/2012/03/dr-seuss-the-cat-in-the-hat-get-new-life-at-chris-meledandris-illumination-244501/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was probably cancelled. Crazy that Archie Comics haven't had a regular cartoon

Sony is still suppose to make an animated Mario Movie.

This is fanart, not official.

Betty Boop is getting a reboot series in 2018.

deadline.com/2016/02/betty-boop-animated-series-max-fleischer-1201700613/

I hope it doesn't get canceled, a lot of Betty Boop projects have been canceled.

Well, this is a thing. It's even going to have Johnny Depp in it.

Why is this getting a sequel? Wasn't too impressed with the first one.

>A cartoon series made in the early 2000s
It was for the best.

>GREEN
>EYES
*Attacks gamestop employee*

The Horse Movie

If they screw this up I will lose all hope in Dreamworks forever

Why do all fairytale disney movies have to have names that a adjectives now?

Fetish movie.

Actually pretty interested in this one.

>movie or TV show title is either 1 word or name(s)
I hate this too much

I still don't think this will be better then The Book of Life...

I hope this one and the upcoming Cat In The Hat one come out good.

Well, I mean, not as bad as the live action films. Horton Hears A Who and The Lorax were decent, I have hopes, familia.

what is it even about tho

Probably because there's a million versions with the title "Jack and the Beanstalk" so I understand why Disney does it.
I don't like it, but I understand.

What are you talking about, user? It'll be just as good.

Because those faggots are completely ripping it off and most people don't even realize Fuck PIXAR.

could be the last original pixar movie we ever see. Hope it's good.

It's Day of the Dead themed.
>Coco follows a 12-year-old boy named Miguel who sets off a chain of events relating to a century-old mystery, leading to an extraordinary family reunion.

Plot and theme wise I think there is a good chance it can surpass TBoL, visually however is what remains to be seen.

Jokes on you, that Cars 3 and the retarded memes that spawned got me somewhat excited for the movie

From Aaron Springer

Yeah, but before you see it just ask yourself, Did you actually like Cars and Cars 2?

I remember reading once that Disney wanted to make a theatrical Mickey, Donald and Goofy animated film, but that's most likely been canceled.

I did

Cars 1 was pretty comfy and the flaws that it did have were, in my opinion, grossly exaggerated.

Cars 2 was dumb but I'm not someone who can't stomach watching anything worse than "good". Those landscapes were gorgeous, though.

I really hope they don't ruin Betty trying to adapt her to attract "modern audiences".

Hotel Transylvania is getting another sequel and an animated series.

No images/trailers yet, but there's an animated Cybertron movie habbening soon

>Sony
>Nintendo movie

In case you haven't heard,

IT'S NOT OGRE YET!

upcoming Cat In The Hat?
Any news on that?

Out of all the movies Dreamworks is going to release I'm really, really not looking forward to this one.

Meme magic resurrected a dead franchise.

movieweb.com/shrek-5-will-happen-says-dreamworks-animation-ceo/

deadline.com/2012/03/dr-seuss-the-cat-in-the-hat-get-new-life-at-chris-meledandris-illumination-244501/

This was from like 2012 back when The Lorax came out. Just like the other two animated films Audrey Giesel is the executive producer, so I'm guessing she wanted to see a proper movie adaptation for the book.

There's nothing else about that one upcoming film, though. Who knows if they're even still making it.

I liked the movie, but I think having a second one is bad, it worked pretty well, they don't need to shit out another movie.

I was about to say
>Archie's Weird Mysteries
but you're right

The book of life wasn't particularly amazing though, it was just kind of a middle of the road animated movie with a great art style.

One word: Marketing.

Princess and the Frog didn't do too well because of its name or so I've read that it was one of the factors.

Can't wait for Don Bluth to make a comeback with the Dragon's Lair movie.

Do you think they'll get rid of Daphne's nipples shape visible through her dress?

>Hotel Transylvania is getting another sequel
Of what, Mavis and what's his face's daywalker brat growing up?
>and an animated series.
Aren't there enough slice of life comedies already?

Most likely. Don said they'll be toning down her appearance to be more family-friendly.

Most of you probably know this by now, but there's a hybrid CG/live-action Sonic movie being developed by Sony and written by Deadpool director Tim Miller.

Alfred E. Neuman?

is that you?

But what would you of even called it?
Croaked?

Flops just waiting to flop.
Guaranteed shit.

Looks like shit.
.....though, it looks a bit like chowder. If it is anything like Chowder, it might not be half bad.
Why the hell do these people have against making attractive art? What the hell.

I have high hopes for Betty Boop, but the other two, most likely flops; at the very least I won't be seeing them.

Fucking stupid and unoriginal. Glad they didn't go through with it.
This "le re-hash old cartoon into CG major motion picture" meme needs to die. It's REALLY not that novel anymore.

Hell yeah, man! I can't wait to see the madness that Springer fuses into this!

RAKING IN THE NEXT GENERATION OF AUTISTIC CHILDREN

BRAVO SONY

This would of been strange, Mickey Mouse and Roger Rabbit taking on the roles of Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis from the 1951 film, "The Stooge"

God, it;s like they're TRYING to repulse their audience by making the most retarded, disgusting looking characters possible.
Very reminiscent of Uncle Grandpa.

FUCK YOU CALARTS
>inb4 new calarts fad is attempting to capture 90s cartoon aesthetic by making ugly-looking characters

i honestly can't believe this was ever in any sort of preproduction

>tfw no mako

Oh boy, I can't wait for animated Mario and Luigi to go through a pipe and emerge in our human world, where they meet a human Princess Peach, played by Amy Schumer, and fight against Bowser, played by Benedict Cumberbatch. Also starring Danny Devito as Toad.

Emoji movie
what the fuck

The Book of Life looked nice, but the story and songs were nothing special.

Jesus, user, I didn't need that kind of simulated torture today.

lol butts XD

>The shit emoji is a character
>The pronounced eye folds make everyone look high all the time
>Girl emoji has a whole body frame and accessories while the guy emojis are just balls with legs and arms
Is this another Seth Rogen """comedy"""?

>Girl character is a rip-off of Lego Movie's Wyldstyle, despite Wyldstyle being a parody of the spunky heroine archetype.

I hope the shit emoji is voiced by a black guy and causes Tumblr to boycott the movie.

shit character voiced by white guy:
>NOT ENOUGH DIVERSITY WAAAAHHHHHH

shit character voiced by nigger:
RACISM WAAAAAAHHHHH

Win-win desu

They could make any movie starring Roger Rabbit and I'd probably throw money at them

Why? What is so special about a children's cartoon that you'd give money to see it?
Shameful.

>The Peanuts Movie

I can't wait for them to make the EMO emoji joke.

on netflix soon

the fuck is this?

Dreamworks is doing an animated musical movie called "Larrikins" that centers around a bilby (pictured right).

I meant left, why did I say right?

Nintendo keeping their promise of third party support

>Why is this getting a sequel?

Seriously? The movie wasn't the least bit original or memorable. Why is it so popular?

Did they say they were getting a guy that sounded almost like Mako's Aku?

Whatever small sliver of faith I had in modern moviegoer's choices just died right there.

Hype's died down a lot, but Jack is still coming back in 2017.

>could be the last original pixar movie we ever see. Hope it's good.

Not looking forward to Cars 3 or 4 are you? I'm not either.

Reminder.

Whoops, wrong image.

>Worldwide: $1,159,398,397

Wasn't that because of all the merchandise the movies got?

They're often slapped on everything. Where I live not even that many people wanted to go see the films.

That's purely the box office take.

To put it in real perspective, The Secret Life of Pets beat Batman vs. Superman at the box office.

What, have a girl character that doESN'T have accessories and a more humanoid body? That's insane.

Oh fucking no.

>Sony
My contact tells me that Nintendo is in talks with Disney, but he has been wrong before.

It would've made $10,000,000 more if you were in their marketing department. And I'm not being sarcastic. That's not a bad name for it

Aside from Lady Caca song, the previous one was pretty decent.

Because lefunnytalkinganimals

Sausage Party was the best animated movie of 2016. Prove me wrong

Jim Carey's Grinch is an underappreciated comedic masterpiece, I encourage everyone to rewatch it this season.

I hope this gets finished someday.

How long this one is going to take? 10 years?