Who will win the MarcoBowl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously

Who FUCKING CARES about shipping?

this is the best ship

I want to ship my benis into Marco's butt

I know we have a fun time joking about ships and stuff but we should probably tone it down a bit. We don't want threads to become stagnant and only about shitposting about ships.

Just to be clear; the main reason people still like this show is because of shipping, right? A question from someone who used to like the show.

Can we just start the cuck posting now PLEASE

Same

Honestly I'm pretty into the character design and odd little loose ends of plot.
It feels very similar to Adventure Time in how its structured, so I'm a bit worried about it going down the rabbit hole, but at the same time it's been hurrying the plot along recently.

I dont like where the show is heading. Like was it really necessary to ship anyone at all? All I want to see is magic and ass-kicking, not some romance bullshit-tier.

I like it because of the waifus

and the qt trap

>tfw series ends like Legend of Korra didstarckie otp

Yes and?

I loving this shit, expecially the current Star cuck posting it's fucking hilarious.

i guess star can't have a nice day but we can scream about shipping for days on end

If that happens I'm ending my life. That will be the last straw.

We should write more stories about Star getting high and having a nice day.

Any requests for a writefag?

Posting what I write if it fits the star vs theme won't get me banned, right?

Jackie bullying star p10x

I just love me some Jana.

Yeah. I think I'm one of the few who would have preferred Star and Marco just be friends. A romance sub plot would have been okay, as long as it didn't take a lot of time.

I liked the show when it was about Star destroying a football game, or battling Ludo and his minions, or Marco's monster arm. Then it turned into something else. Not for me anymore.

Marco and his Dad are in the family buisness of dealing for a mexican drug cartel.

nope nothing i can think of really

If dubs write about the king's love for corn

It won't. Also this niggga
:^)

Janna confession to star, but Star doesn't pay attension/is confused

Or say, that's what I can say to Marco!

I like this idea but isn't Star canonically stronger than a human? Since she's a mewnan AND a bug.

Exactly. Im gonna stop watching it if it turns out to be like Adventure Time... There's a lot of "drama" in soup operas if I want to watch that.

I honestly can't wrap my head around all the Starco fags.

Like let's be real here, how the hell can Star ever hope to compete with God's magnum opus?

There is no god and if there was Star is living proof.

Star has other physically redeeming qualities ;)

I'm usually a Starco fag, but that is a cute drawing of Jackie. You're persuading me user.

At least Adventure Time had a few good years...

I guess I'll stay in the corner with the other Tomco trash.

Her shorts aren't that tight. You can see the difference in the pictures.

>I liked the show when it was about Star destroying a football game, or battling Ludo and his minions, or Marco's monster arm.

This was when the show was at its worst. Around 70% of the first season was an absolute slog of poor comedic timing and generally bad jokes.

The humour is actually good now and the plot is getting pretty interesting.

Star and Marco are literally the creator and her husband.

Endgame was decided long ago.

Comparing Star to Jackie would be the equivalent of putting a fireplace bellows with a hose attached at the tip next to a modern day medical ventilator.

My cock is ready, make sure it stings the souls of StarcoFags.

Involve Jackie pinching Star's wings until she cries

Jarcofag, is Starcofags look further from only flesh. Yes Jackie has a subjectively better body but she has 0 personality compared to Star. Jarco would end by the of high school and if it continues it'll probably end up in an unhappy marriage. This is fact.
Isn't Star stronger than Jackie without her wand?

Maybe the creator is a cuckquean

i want to teach star to drive and be really patient even if she messes up a lot and when she comes up to me after she takes her driving test she thanks me and I pick her up and hug her

You're right, we need more Trapco being trained

Yea, Star is probably stronger than Jackie. Though I'm curious why all the posts were deleted.

because they were rude

Bull, Jackie's kid is much more respectful and better behaved than Star's bitchy child.

Jarco's marriage is comparable to that of odysseus and penelope

Rudeness is never tolerated on Sup Forums.

I love Eden Sher.

Anymore proof that Star is worst girl?

how can such a simply artstyle be so fucking amazing i just dont get it

>Jackie has no flaws
Exactly why 0 personality

clear your notifications you mongoloid

>jackie tokes

how likely is this?

It's not much of a competition.

BIG

I don't even know when she got so big. She wasn't that big on The Middle.

This. Did she get implants? That would be stupid cause she's pretty either way wtf

>phoneposters
[spoilers]just kidding, but thats clearly an earlier incarnation/non-polished version of star[/spoilers]

You'll soon find that my thirst is unquenchable

the smooth, stylized design complements the fast paced action of the show, since it allows for more fluid movement and animation, and allows for more natural use of squash and stretch, or deformation

Maybe that sweater just exaggerates their size? Or she's leaning forward? Not wearing a bra?

Let me fix that for you friend

It's actually fan art.

God damn dude, that's cruel.

I love it

You're hurting me.

Why tf are janitors deleting everything?

Gave me a chuckle 5/5

>"Of course since you're a lesbian you don't have to do anything with Marco"

SCRUMPTIOUS

Even in a thin dress with little support, they're pretty noticable.

Janna

- Full human
- Hedgehog dilemma
- Marco can live a normal life with her, no submarine kingdom or interdimensional kingdom
- It seems Nefcy enjoy trolling the audience a little too much

>the cuck smile edit
FUCK OFFFF!!!!

Close, but I dont think you're there yet.

They're complete rectally damaged starco cucks

CUTE AND PERFECT

I don't think i like your god.

I'll stick to my god.

youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg

May have gained weight. Some women are crazy fucking lucky genetics-wise where when they start gaining weight most of it goes to their tits or their ass.

That's cute m8, but no cigar

Now that I look at it again, I see she seems to have a little weight than usual on the face too, so this is the more likely explanation.

>I might need this later

HOT AND CANON

>fact

Sorry, fucking timelord, I don't think you know what "fact" means.

Notice how Star doesn't even wear skimpy clothes and still BTFOs Jackie.
They deleted fic where Jackie get beaten up too.

This hiatus is tearing us apart.

Everybody.

Will Jackie lose it when Marco breaks up with her?
>the hottest girl in school
>super confident, no flaws
>knows Marco is too much of a doormat to leave her
>He does, for a flat chested alien girl
How will she cope?

Reminder that Marco and Jackie are incredibly sexually compatible.

>That Marco
Wtf

The answer should be niggers but there aren't any on the show

Jackie shits on Star's physic

Why did this get deleted?

Still damn good looking though. I don't know about you but I could get lost between dem titties.

I want to nurse a sick Star and traverse a dangerous dimension on my own to find a magic flower or something to heal her and even fight like a troll or some member of the goblinoid family and when she's better she hugs me and tells me she loves me!

There's an assblasted Starco Mod going on a rage fueled rampage